• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The "cold approach" in public

streetskaterln9

TMF Novice
So I've been a fan of tickling all my life although I was pretty shy growing up so I kept it pretty hidden. Over the years I've gotten more outgoing, at least in terms of going out more lol but I'm still a rather quiet/reserved person. To me I feel like this makes it slightly awkward to try a quick tickle in public with a friend or that kinda thing, like it kinda takes away from the playfulness of it when I can't always be so high-energy about doing it, if that makes sense. I just feel like it doesn't come off as "flirty."

Anyway I'm posting mostly to ask how people here like to go about finding a new girl to introduce to tickling and eventually find one willing to give it a try. What is your favorite way of revealing your interest in tickling to someone you've just met?

I'm more of a quiet conversationalist than a life of the party kinda guy, so I guess I'm mostly just asking the best ways to work tickling into the conversation smoothly, but somewhat early on, without it being creepy in any way lol. I know each girl/situation is different but how do you look past that feeling of impending embarrassment as soon as you mention the word tickling? It seems girls around me aren't very receptive to tickling or touch in general unless it's just a skewed perception of mine.

I probably have more to say and better ways to explain what I'm asking but I'll wait for a response or two to help get me going

So I've been a fan of tickling all my life although I was pretty shy growing up so I kept it pretty hidden. Over the years I've gotten more outgoing, at least in terms of going out more lol but I'm still a rather quiet/reserved person. To me I feel like this makes it slightly awkward to try a quick tickle in public with a friend or that kinda thing, like it kinda takes away from the playfulness of it when I can't always be so high-energy about doing it, if that makes sense. I just feel like it doesn't come off as "flirty."

Anyway I'm posting mostly to ask how people here like to go about finding a new girl to introduce to tickling and eventually find one willing to give it a try. What is your favorite way of revealing your interest in tickling to someone you've just met?

I'm more of a quiet conversationalist than a life of the party kinda guy, so I guess I'm mostly just asking the best ways to work tickling into the conversation smoothly, but somewhat early on, without it being creepy in any way lol. I know each girl/situation is different but how do you look past that feeling of impending embarrassment as soon as you mention the word tickling? It seems girls around me aren't very receptive to tickling or touch in general unless it's just a skewed perception of mine.

I probably have more to say and better ways to explain what I'm asking but I'll wait for a response or two to help get me going

If a woman wants to have playful physical contact with you, she will let you know, by making playful physical contact with you.

This has worked for me... tell her you love laughter and tickling people is a fun way to get it! DO NOT make it sound sexual to you at first. There are many, many people who love to tickle that it's not sexual to them. This is the category you put yourself in... then if things get a little more cozy down the road, you can bring up the sexual side of it when you both are ready.

This has worked for me... tell her you love laughter and tickling people is a fun way to get it! DO NOT make it sound sexual to you at first. There are many, many people who love to tickle that it's not sexual to them. This is the category you put yourself in... then if things get a little more cozy down the road, you can bring up the sexual side of it when you both are ready.

That makes sense. I think I know enough not to make it rude or sexual but just using the laughter as a way to bring it up is a good idea. I've heard it before but for some reason it doesn't come to mind in the moment. I'll remember that though.

Spend a good amount of time getting to know her first, then you'll know whether she'll be open to it or not.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back