• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Total Fear Of Being Tickled

Steelbod

TMF Regular
This is a very unusual clip... Francesca is a young college student I met at a party and during the course of a fun conversation, she mentioned that she was deathly afraid of being held down and tickled... After a few more drinks, I convinced her that it was time for her to face her fears... She allowed me to tie her down on my bed, stretched out and vulnerable... The mask was to hide her identity, which is a shame because she has a very pretty face... But it also intensified her sensitivity and made her more ticklish... I started with her armpits and gently slide my fingers down to the sides of her breasts and ribs... I get great reactions the whole time down to her waist... I also attack her feet and toes for a bit but she was on the verge of an anxiety attack the whole time so I was very gentle with her... She even allowed me to reveal and tickle her gorgeous breasts... The plan was for her to get over her fear so she would come back and then really let me have my way with her... So far, it worked... She texted me the next day and asked if she could do it again the next time she was in town... In the meantime, enjoy Francesca's first time ever being tied down and tickled!!

F1.jpegF2.jpegF3.jpegF5.jpegF4.jpeg

Mindless Tickle Slaves
http://clips4sale.com/66667

this great video she looks so cute and wonderfully ticklish and fact is you got Francesca to come back to face her fears of tickling it be great to see that body nude in the buff even with mask on if only could see that gergous face oh well least she ticklish.

this great video she looks so cute and wonderfully ticklish and fact is you got Francesca to come back to face her fears of tickling it be great to see that body nude in the buff even with mask on if only could see that gergous face oh well least she ticklish. i dont know how you do it but keep it up i wish i could be you for the day .

Agree with other posters. This is a great clip. Ticklees laugh is just so sexy.

Thanks for sharing.

R

... First, the blindfolds adds, not detracts. Second, its very rare that you find a lee that you can tell is really ticklish but is having an absolute blast. we salute u.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back