• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Starting slow vs diving right in?

streetskaterln9

TMF Novice
I'm curious from the perspective of both 'lees and 'lers: what are some thoughts on starting off slow and light with the tickling and then building up to more intense tickling over some time, vs going right into the hysterics-inducing techniques from the start? Do you find that one or the other plays more into the mental aspects of tickling? Does starting slowly almost inevitably make the more intense tickling more effective?

That's mostly just for discussion purposes. On a side note, I made a deal with a girl I've known and part of that is her having a tickle session with me, possibly 2. She doesn't have the fetish but enjoys bondage, she's given me permission to do whatever I want (no sex) knowing full well about my fetish. It's been a long time for me, and I think tickling her will come intuitively for me especially since we have history. But of course any suggestions/advice is welcome. I want her to enjoy it which I think she would no matter what, but I also want to drive her pretty wild lol I'm already aware of being safe/respectful etc, I'm more looking for actual techniques/tactics that I might give a try. Thanks!

I think it depends on the goal of the tickling. Torture? Sensual foreplay? Tease and denial? I vary my techniques for each. I also like to explore, find out which spots respond to what. I think starting slowly can be somewhat predictable, but is also good for first time sessions.

Yeah I think starting slow works better. Can't really put it to words, it just adds more fun to the tickling and I suppose it would not tire your lee out so soon. Maybe it just works as a tease and you're testing out the lee's ticklishness, I dunno.

Most of the lers (guys) Ive been with have def been more into the torture aspect, so they've pretty much dived right in.

As a ler or as a lee, I prefer a slow start building up to a grande finale. :bouncybou

As a Lee I prefer the starting slow. I think it actually makes me more ticklish. It's like once the flood gates are open I'm toast!

I like tickling that takes a helpless, cute tickle-wench to throes of hysterical desperation, frantic pleading, and a feeling of complete loss of control at the hands of her tickler. But, I think it should start slowly, in starts and stops, here and there, getting worse and worse and worse.

For me, it depends on my mood at the time I guess. Some times I like to start out slow and sorta teasingly, and see the look of anticipation on the 'lees face. Other times, I just want to go full throttle right from the start, and watch them as they turn into a laughing, thrashing mess.

I like tickling that takes a helpless, cute tickle-wench to throes of hysterical desperation, frantic pleading, and a feeling of complete loss of control at the hands of her tickler. But, I think it should start slowly, in starts and stops, here and there, getting worse and worse and worse.
I like this description much :)

Personally, I really love a slow build up with soft gentle tickling, with lots of taunting, and then slowly getting more intense.

As a tickler, I prefer slow and steady----starting with a lotion massage (to soften the soles), then I gradually lighten contact to tickly stroking, then finish with a sensual worship session.

Depends. Predictability is the ticklers worst night mare. Right next to not having a sense of humor. Mix it up now and then, especially if it's the same person. Honestly though, it doesn't matter if they're laughing right away. Get them laughing with jokes or teasing and they'll go nuts before you even start.

The latter isn't emphasized enough on the forums in my opinion. I've found that even some people who say they aren't ticklish become ticklish if you get them laughing (some, not all). Sort of like they have some unconscious defense mechanism to keep them from being ticklish. I remember one girl in particular who just couldn't be tickled. Long story short, I got her laughing at something silly and when I went to tickle her feet her eyes nearly popped out of her head she was so shocked.

Honestly though, it doesn't matter if they're laughing right away. Get them laughing with jokes or teasing and they'll go nuts before you even start.

The latter isn't emphasized enough on the forums in my opinion. I've found that even some people who say they aren't ticklish become ticklish if you get them laughing (some, not all). Sort of like they have some unconscious defense mechanism to keep them from being ticklish.

That's very interesting, I've never considered this yet it sounds so obvious now. Getting someone to laugh through jokes is a very good way to make the person feel comfortable, thus making the laughter more genuine and the experience all the more fun!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back