• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Getting into your lee's head

streetskaterln9

TMF Novice
I thought of another discussion topic that I couldn't find a thread for already although I'm sure they are out there.

What are your favorite/some good tactics for utilizing the mental aspects of tickling? Any particular phrases said out loud? Planting certain ideas in their head before it's even started? A certain rhythm/pattern of tickling?

I like the idea of really getting into their head to make sure they are totally focused on the fact that they are being tickled. I'd like to hear from lees who have experienced it and also lers who have had good success.

I understand that tickling is largely psychological and if the person being tickled is in the right mindset, it can make the tickling that much more intense/silly/enjoyable. I'm wondering if anyone uses any specific techniques, such as conversational hypnosis or Pavlov conditioning, anything subtle like that lol and of course advice on the typical taunting and teasing is welcome as well. Looking forward to hearing some answers.

I'd also like to add, do you think that it differs between a lee who is already into tickling/been tickled before, vs someone who doesn't have the fetish or someone who's first time it is?

I like teasing phrases(what's wrong?, hold still,I lost count of your ribs & have to start over, does THAT tickle?., oh, don't stop?, this little piggy, etc.), asking the 'lee to say "oh that doesn't tickle" when you have found THE spot, using a blindfold to keep the 'lee guessing as to the next spot to be tickled( if the 'ler also wore a blindfold, the 'lee would REALLY be guessing, but....). The mental, psychological interaction of the tickling game is enjoyable to me as a 'ler,(and hopefully I can also make it fun for the 'lee) but it is easier with a 'lee who is a friend and/or one who has some tickling experience.

That's a good point. Having a strong rapport makes everything more comfortable and I'm sure they are more ticklish when less tense

Taking one's time removing her shoe, untying it very methodically, then hanging it from the bedpost by its own laces, neatly and unhurriedly rolling up her jeans cuff, once, then twice, then thrice (that's nice), then fondling her through her socks (if they are thin enough to be suitable), slowly eliciting the giggles and squirms, then letting her talk as one interrupts her by coaxing forth little giggle-spasms like popcorn amidst her stammerings. Bring her slowly to a boil, but do it by fits and starts, not a continuous progression. It starts and it stops as the tickler feels the whim and the tickler feigns impassive, bored disinterest in her squirmings and squealings and pleadings. At some point she will declare that it isn't funny anymore, that she can't take it, and then we slow down and crack our knuckles and make a slow motion approach to her sides watching her squirm to the very limits of her bondage to try, in sweet futility, to escape, and when she can't twist another inch away from our approaching fingers, we land them on her screamer spots and wriggle gently, gently, gently as her cute face enters the rictus of tickle-agony and she sings the silent scream for us until we decide to give her mercy for a moment.

My 'lee is a Major League Brat. I don't have to get into her head. She loves every aspect of being tickled. I think the only thing I could say is that I'm not going to do anything to you, just tie you up and force you to watch the Mets game.

Sometimes silly repetitive sounds work their magic. I don't know why, but silly childish things like "coochie coochie coochie" or analogs from different cultures provoke instant laughter from the lee, as if it breaks all the psychological resistance and makes the person realize her silly helpless situation :)

When I actually do ler, I use cute phrases like her pet name, or Baby Girl, or Little to make her blush and get right into her head.
I then try to describe in detail what I will do, or make her wait in anticipation for what I might do. Sometimes even calling her
a bad girl so she really struggles to keep me out. Its a fun struggle and fun to do.

If the tickling gets intense you can ask them what they're willing to do to make it stop. If the lee is desperate enough you'll have them doing and saying embarrassing things just for the chance of relief. Of course if they're not willing to do it they can always suffer more tickling, this should really fuck with their head wondering if they'll have to give in and do what you tell them should they not be able to take anymore.

Taking one's time removing her shoe, untying it very methodically, then hanging it from the bedpost by its own laces, neatly and unhurriedly rolling up her jeans cuff, once, then twice, then thrice (that's nice), then fondling her through her socks (if they are thin enough to be suitable), slowly eliciting the giggles and squirms, then letting her talk as one interrupts her by coaxing forth little giggle-spasms like popcorn amidst her stammerings. Bring her slowly to a boil, but do it by fits and starts, not a continuous progression. It starts and it stops as the tickler feels the whim and the tickler feigns impassive, bored disinterest in her squirmings and squealings and pleadings. At some point she will declare that it isn't funny anymore, that she can't take it, and then we slow down and crack our knuckles and make a slow motion approach to her sides watching her squirm to the very limits of her bondage to try, in sweet futility, to escape, and when she can't twist another inch away from our approaching fingers, we land them on her screamer spots and wriggle gently, gently, gently as her cute face enters the rictus of tickle-agony and she sings the silent scream for us until we decide to give her mercy for a moment.

That was beautifully written, sir. I can actually feel the lee's ticklish agony as if it were my own. Job well done. :clap:

I think just teasing and taunting them is the best way to get inside there head. Just keep letting them know how weak and exposed they are can really get under there skin. And I think softer tickles vs. Hard ones embarrases them more.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back