• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Room Presents- Breaking Paloma to Tears "Interrogating the Princess" UNCUT

The Tickle Room

Verified
Tickle Room Presents- Breaking Paloma to Tears "Interrogating the Princess" UNCUT

paloma start by Tickle Room, on Flickr

Sorry for the mass delay in clips recently everyone but sadly my grandmother passed away affecting my clip production and finances heavily. But we are back on track!

*This clip is UNCUT with some of the best behind the scenes. It truly shows how real this was and the recovery of Paloma*

Ok so as my fans know my clips are known to be very real and VERY girl next door style. There is always a crazy story behind every girl. Sometimes one funny or one serious. Well this one is very PERSONAL. So it took a while for me to decide about this clips description but I figured why not? This is my community and I love you guys <3. So me and Perla have had problems last year really bad. During that time I met Paloma as a prospective tickle model. She was super ticklish from the preview she sent me and I was super excited to tickle her. Well she flaked. 5 times in a row actually. But I am too nice of a person and started to develop feelings for her due to me and Perla falling apart. Well lets say it did not last long when I realized she was crying for attention and lied to me often. But thankfully enough me and Perla worked it out and are happy but Perla left to handle family issues for a month. During this time Paloma flew to NY and began spam messaging me to hang out. So I did....so I could tickle her for all her no shows. Also because I am once again to nice and felt bad that she was alone. So I meet her and I notice a few things. ONE, she has a BOYFRIEND!!! she had one for over a year! But when I asked she said they "are not together anymore" psh. Well that was not enough as I watched her text 4 men in an hour -_-. Lastly she is a VERY pampered person who feels she is actually a princess in a way. She HAS to have things her way. So I told myself.....Im gonna wreck this girl. I get her into the tickle chair, have her sign everything, and now is the time.

Paloma is a Mexican pampered girl whose parents gave her EVERYTHING. So she has name brand EVERYTHING, must eat in nice places, must have attention at all times, and HATES walking long distances. So her feet are INSANELY soft and HYPER sensitive. I start with Palomas size 7 feet in socks. I start with her socked feet and they are SEXY. I am not a sock guy but her feets arch looks SO good in socks. I tickle her feet as she kicks and complains laughing. I however am CLEARLY relishing in the fact that I am finally getting these feet. Lets put it this way....we never get past the feet. I get her socks off after much protest and she is unhappy as hell as I begin asking "so how many guys are you talking to?". This questions resonates as she keeps trying to pull away from my exploring hands. But I do not let up. Eventually the tears come flying out. She is CLEARLY upset. But I have no cares as I continue.

Normally as a tickling producer I try everything I can to make a model feel super comfy and always wanna come back. This one time was a HUGE exception. I was NOT a fan of this person and did NOT want her to come back. However many people in my Tickle Room Club LOVE her. So I am leaving it up to you as the fans, Does she come back or does she go into the black list because surprisingly enough she wants to come back >.>
Image100.jpgImage101.jpgImage102.jpgImage104.jpgImage114.jpg

TEXAS MODELS ARE AVAILABLE FOR CHEAPER RATES FOR CUSTOMS MESSAGE ME FOR DETAILS

So most sites are preventing me from posting content so Dropbox links are my samples currently so click below for a sample
https://www.dropbox.com/s/u1gu1f6pvvsiip1/paloma sample.mp4?dl=0 <---click me for sample

Support us and get this clip for 15.00 Yep. Just send the money to [email protected] saying "Paloma" If you get the clip via paypal

TRAVEL NOTICE!!! ***I AM CURRENTLY IN TEXAS UNTIL MAY 29th! GET YOUR CUSTOMS IN NOW!!!!

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY:
-Jade Indica
-Joanne
-Nelly
-Perla
-Adela
-The Most Ticklish Girl
-Cori the Nerd
-Cece
-Kimchi
-Noah
and I can ask Kelli Lynn Sage She seems cool about stuff like that as long as its booked right

Texas Models CURRENTLY AT LOWER RATES for customs ONLY through May 21st-29th
The Stars mean the most open to custom ideas
-MAYRA*
-Rubi*
-Serenity*
-Tough Girl Rebecca
-Mercedes*
-Vivien
-Dipo*
-Romina
-Courtney*
-Marylou*
-Delilah
-Brittany the Skater*
-Zero*
-Iris
-Celeste*
-Lizette
-Charlene*
-Destiny*
-Jane*
-Paris*
-Siren*
-Esmeralda*
-Gaia*
-Jenn
-Madi

LIMITED Customs. These are the ones that are more expensive but are highly requested.

The Most Desired:
-Tina (Just wants more money since it is sexually demanding of her and she gets really tired)
-Imelda (just wants more money, feels like the community treated her like shit with piracy and cheap customs)
-Yuki (Is getting more into things)
-Kodie (Had some health issues and her family found out when she was pirated so shes really worried)
-Ivonne (got married so shes like only for a lot of money will she betray her husband lmao marriage? am I right?)
-Nicole (prima donna prices )
-Alexandria (she has to cross a border and with everything going on....lol but shes down)
-Maya (REALLY HATES BEING TICKLED AND RESTRAINED lmao)

Notes:
Check my twitter @thetickleroom for updates!
Get your custom requests in now!

paloma end by Tickle Room, on Flickr

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your grandmother, God bless you and your family. As far as Paloma goes, she definitely got what she deserved and then some. I say bring her back and let Perla have a go at her, foot worship/tickle torture and all.

She's pretty but she just looked like an asshole from that minute long preview, I can't imagine how you stomached what how to be a couple hours worth of shooting.

bring her back ok she is very gergous girl but her attitude stinks i am glad you tickle paloma so good and hated it but is coming back something tells me she hates and likes it at same time love and hate thing for tickling. bring perla as tickler upper body and foot worshipping make palmoa lose her mind even more to brink of more tears why cant that poor girl just smile laugh and enjoy her self let loose for a change .

Wow! That girl is one massive pain in the arse spoiled bitch it seems! Hate girls like that, hope you tickled shit out of her!

More importantly, sorry for your loss.

She's damaged goods.

But bring her back and wreck the shit out of her upperbody. Is that even a question?

Sorry to hear about your grandmother's passing,for it is personally up to you in your decision whether you yearn or don't yearn in wanting to work with Paloma again,especially if she gave you problems(such as the ones you mentioned). Paloma is very lucky that some of the other professional media ticklers on this forum(such as Alchemy,SimplyTickling,Bobby Tickles,and[the recently retired] James Darke),as well as Perla,Zero,and Marylou,weren't there at this tickle shoot otherwise they would have helped you in teaching Paloma in not acting like such a princess.

I love your openness and honesty. I say bring her back and completely destroy her and maybe even verbally tease her making her admit she's a brat.

sorry for your loss..... yea this girl wasn't the best to go with. that's ok though, you still do great stuff! keep on keepin' on! :)

I don't know how you stayed sober with all of that whine.... She is hot and worthy of a return visit but man she can whine. I agree with the others on this thread...Let Perla help you handle her if she comes back.

Holy shit, is this the first time a "keep 'er or leave 'er" Tickle Room model actually got a unanimous thumbs down? That's kind of awesome.

She seems like one of these people who have to be in control, have to have things done their own way - and the only possible way to truly find relief and 'let go' is to be 'forced' to be submissive. It's like dominatrixes say about their clients; most of the men they see are very dominant, in control, and usually are the bosses in charge at work. Going to a dom is how they work out their submissive side and get rid of all those control issues, temporarily. In order to fully work, they have to be broken in a controlled manner on occasion.

Even though she may not be particularly trustworthy (she cancelled 5 times??? I'd say toss her!) it reads like you may have found an honest-to-goodness submissive, maybe even masochist, who needs this outlet. She will remain bratty and spoiled, but has now found the outlet whe're she can release her mind and that entitled personality. If you were so harsh on her yet still wants to come back for more, that's not someone you just toss aside. That's a person you keep pushing limits with to see where it takes both of you. And that journey could lead to some astounding footage.

If she were totally 100% spoiled and hated it, she would have run away after it was all over. You abused this spoiled brat - probably in a way no one ever has before - and she desires to come back for more of that. It sounds like she has a deep need to be ticklishly punished; to be broken in a controlled manner on occasion. Maybe use that side of her personality to both of your benefits.

Not sure how much shooting you would have done during the week in Texas. But hope those clips are coming out soon. The clips4store doesn't seem to get many regular updates these days which worries us whether you are also discontinuing production due to piracy.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back