• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Stories?

xtickleytoesx

TMF Poster
I have begun to write tickling stories and i was wondering what makes a good tickling story as far as details to the lee/ler and the actual description of the tickling.

I want write a good short story involving some characters i am going to be making regulars of and i wated to make sure i have a good story that people will read.

The only way to find out if your work is good is to create it and let folks see.

The story forum awaits your posts

Myriads

I would do some reading in the story section...

I always like to be as descriptive as possible and approach it from a psychological vantage point.

(I like Coda's stories actually...)

I don't think there are straightforward rules when it comes to story quality. You can have good fetish writing and bad writing, just as in the case of any other literary work.
It's easier for me to tell you what I think doesn't work. If a story starts with a ticklee waking up in a dungeon, naked and in bondage, I usually just stop reading right there. Similarily, if half of the story is made up of HA HAs and HEE HEEs, I will not be reading it. Another pet peeve is the author's inability to insert dialogue in the text. I'm referring to something like this:
"He approached her, a feather in hand and a sly grin on his face.
MARTHA: What are you going to do to me?
THE MAN: Glad you ask. I'm going to tickle you. I'm going to tickle you until you tell me everything I want to know."

This is writing 101. Unless I'm reading the world's first tickle fetish theatre play, this just shows that the author has no idea what he/she is doing.

Other than that, I think it's just a matter of practice and learning through trial and error. Take your favourite tickle stories and dissect them, see what makes them work. Then, write your own. If it's not good write another one and another. If you write a lot of stories, there is a chance that at least some will end up being good.
I'll end here and leave you with the link to what I consider to be the best written tickle story I ever read. Here's "The Laughing Madness".

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back