• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

◄ The Retirement Zone ►

jmsdarke

Verified
For those of you who way wonder what it was like to close my clip stores, for me, it was like turning off a loud speaker and gaining lots of peace. I’m a true tickle fetishist and I love creating the content. But creating it at that constant pace and tracking the clipstore performance and troubles wasn’t the best path to fulfillment for me> I learned that more after closing them down.

For now, I still have my membership site at http://TickleHotness.com where I upload lots of clips from my 1,000 + library and where I continue to add clips completed (or shot) after I closed the clip stores down.

With the exception of concluding the Darke Forces series, I’m not committed to producing any particular clips. But I will occasionally shoot with ladies that I love to work with. It’s looking like the conclusion of Darke Forces will be a 2-hour grand finale. It’s gonna be yuge! Ha!

To not interfere too much with the fetish producers committed to delivering your amazing clips on a regular basis, this will be the only thread where I will update on clip releases. So bookmark this thread if this stuff interests you.

Here are some clips that I released to http://TickleHotness.com since closing my clip stores. If I accidentally include a couple that were released to my clip store, bear with me. The AARP may be kicking in (grin).

How long will it take you to watch 1,000 Tickle Videos?
http://TickleHotness.com

Last edited:
I WOULD HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU LEAVE THIS THREAD HERE, BUT MAKE A COPY OF IT AND POST IT TO THE "LINKS" FORUM.

That way, it won't get lost in people's bookmarks, and people can easily see your progress when you update.

Turtleboy has had much success in keeping people's excitement, like the Hollywood studios do by playing trailers for upcoming movies....

What were some hassles associated with clips4sale, by the way?

Myriads posted a reply to another thread about the history of ticking videos, ending with the current clips4sale model of distribution.
I wonder what's next, or if it will be clips4sale for a good while going forward.....

Hey James, do you sell old clips of yours? There was a short BTS clip of a woman named Amber Fire that I can't find here on the forum anymore. It was a really genuine clip of her just about to be tickled. It was only 20-30 seconds. I'd love to buy it if possible. Let me know, thanks!!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back