• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Less ticklish during an official session?

jppower

TMF Novice
I had my first time being tickled recently. I'm a heterosexual male and the female domme tickling me was someone I found gorgeous. Couldn't wait. I also consider myself super ticklish. But I found that it didn't feel nearly as ticklish as I always felt I was. I did struggle in my bonds a lot, but I felt like I was doing it somewhat purposefully because I did enjoy it and it did tickle...but just not as much as I thought it would.

Maybe because I expected the tickles?

Maybe because I was able to "let it out" (laugh as loud as I wanted, writhe violently, etc)?

Anyone had a similar experience?

This is not surprising...
I have heard that you need to be really comfortable with your ler...

The whole experience was too forced perhaps?

I've often imagined that could be the case. I've never allowed myself to be tied up for the purpose of tickling, but there's a part of me that wonders, if I did, whether something about that surrender and the expectations of the circumstances would lead my ticklishness to be dampened. (This is in spite of the fact that when I'm not tied up, the very sight of wriggling fingers sends me into convulsive giggly spasms, and on occasions when I desperately don't want to be ticklish -- don't want to be vulnerable to that manipulation by that person at that time -- my sensitivity and reactivity are off-the-charts.)

This is not surprising...
I have heard that you need to be really comfortable with your ler...

The whole experience was too forced perhaps?

Perhaps, but the nerves were eased soon after I arrived. She was very fun and playful and I, again, was very attracted to her as well. Maybe I'm just not as ticklish as I thought I was/remembered being?

I've often imagined that could be the case. I've never allowed myself to be tied up for the purpose of tickling, but there's a part of me that wonders, if I did, whether something about that surrender and the expectations of the circumstances would lead my ticklishness to be dampened. (This is in spite of the fact that when I'm not tied up, the very sight of wriggling fingers sends me into convulsive giggly spasms, and on occasions when I desperately don't want to be ticklish -- don't want to be vulnerable to that manipulation by that person at that time -- my sensitivity and reactivity are off-the-charts.)

You should test that theory Wade, especially the taunting before any tickling even starts while you're tied tightly and totally helpless! I'd pay to see that! :p

The language we use doesn't help either. "Session" sounds like a congressional hearing or a board meeting--like a procedural thing. I call for a shift to "encounter" or somesuch, something that doesn't sound so business-like.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back