• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The "aha" moment.

one_anduh_half

A conversation I had recently reminded me of the guy who provided me with that "aha" moment. You know, the one that makes you think "oooooh. I like it like that?!"

One of the first times we hung out we got into an epic tickle battle on his trampoline and I knew then that I wouldn't mind if those continued to happen (we're talking bruised wrists from my struggles against his one-handed hold in order to attack using the other). Fast-forward to being in his dorm room, his 6'5" athletic frame easily holding down my 5'8" bod in his bed. By this point we had been dating a couple of years so he knew that "being vulnerable" (the only way I knew how to explain it in my younger, shyer years) was extremely hot to me and being physically dominated -- and tickled -- happened frequently. One time was a little different.

He was laying on my left arm while his right hand held mine through the bar overhead, giving him a little extra leverage. His right leg curled around my left, drawing it closer to his side of the bed while his other knee pushed my free leg towards the opposite end and held it there- causing me to be in a spread eagle variation. So hot. Instead of the usual tickle attack that happened after he finally got me contained he started on a much more sensual route; he would lightly trace my skin and massage me everywhere he could easily reach, making my nerve endings all types of awake. Eventually things took a turn when he began massaging a more intimate spot making me start to pick up my attempts of breaking free. I was getting closer and closer to ecstasy when he stopped. I looked up at him with questioning and pleading eyes and his response was to start tickling the crap out of me. To say I lost it is a bit of an understatement. After he had to use both hands to get us back in the same position, his slow exploration started again and repeated so that every time I was nice and distracted (and enjoying myself) he stopped and attacked. An added layer came when he let go of my hand so that he could slowly roll up my shirt, stopping right before it was fully off of me, making a sort of blindfold in the process. His hand already had mine trapped again before I could attempt to pull it off all the way. "Now you won't know what's happening", as he went in for another kill. *gulp* So there I am trapped under him and I remember thinking "Oh my gosh, this IS really freaking hot!", thus causing my "aha" moment.

(His roommate ended up charging through the door before our adventure could end. The look on everyone's face still makes me giggle- we all knew what we all knew. LOL.)

I hadn't had many opportunities before dating him to mix tickling with anything more intimate because it hardly left a platonic level. Obviously I'd always enjoyed it, things just hadn't clicked in my naive mind until he helped my freak flag come out.

So anyway. It was an amusing (and hot) memory and I thought I'd share with folk who get it!

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing. Are you guys still together?

Wonderful story! Very hot. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back