• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Upper Body Quest

lonewolf452

Finally happened!!!

I had talked to Jane. Over text one time about possibly tickling Claire again in the future, I pulled the actual text msg from my phone, (no editing, went like this)

"Hey, u down to come over sat and tickle Claire again? ;)"

"Oh, nobody else will take my job at tickling Claire! It's so funny to see"

"Lol, don't worry your job is safe! And she is fun to tickle! Wanna aim for sat?"

"Sounds good! If you hold her down I can get her socks off (only if she's not kicking too hard) is she ticklish on her sides? I could easily tickle her sides ;) "

"Yeah def, I think her bare feet are her MOST ticklish spot? But she's definitely ticklish on her sides!"

"Kk! I'll aim for her feet first, then tickle her sides :) *evil laugh"

And that was basically it...

I had mentioned to Claire that the next time Jane comes over, she's probably gonna get tickled again. Claire just kinda laughed and shrugged it off, saying
"Haha...that's fine"

Probably assuming we were gonna go for her feet again (which we will, but we had OTHER plans as well)

When Jane walked in to our apartment, Claire was wearing her light blue skinny jeans, black sports socks and a tight black v neck shirt.
The two girls greeted each other and hugged, making small talk before getting down to "business"
Claire had a couple glasses of wine just before Jane came over.
(I wondered if it was an attempt to dull ticklish sensations...or to be more in the mood to get tickled)

We started playing a game of Mario Party 8 on the Wii. We had fun competing and playing the mini games. We ate popcorn and goofed around. It was a good time!

But I believe it was time to execute the "master plan" lol...I covertly texted Jane

"Let's do this!"

Jane noticed her phone go off with a text message and casually checked...she simply placed her phone back in her pocket without making any big deals or drawing attention to herself. She understood...as far as Claire knew...it was just a random text.

I casually leaned in and wrapped my arms around Claire, like I was giving her a big hug. Her arms were pinned under mine.

Claire smiled and giggled, "awweee" she replied simply.

She then noticed I wasn't letting go and kept my arms around her. Again Claire laughed, "haha! You gonna let me go?" She asked. "Not exactly..." I replied.

Claire glanced at me a little confused, but that confusion was soon put to bed once She felt her leg being pulled upwards.

"What the-" She protested, quickly spinning her head around to see Jane with her left foot now in her lap. Claire understood perfectly now.

"Ohhhhhh NOOOOO!!! You guyyyyys! Haven't you tortured me enough???" She wined in an adorable way. Jane giggled, "Never!" She replied mischievously, gripping Claire's ankle with her right arm and peeling off My wife's sock with her left hand. Claire started struggling under us.

"NonononononoNONONONONONO!" She repeated helplessly as Jane successfully removed her first sock. I kept my grip on her gentle but firm. Claire was surprisingly strong for a petite girl her size. But still no match for me (lol).

Jane, like a few times before now, slowly started caressing and teasing the bottoms of Claire's foot. Gliding her fingers all over her bare sole.

"H-Hey! Heheheh, what the!-hehehehe!Hehehehehehe!" completely surprised through her ticklish giggles. Jane didn't respond, just had a big smile on her face as she slowly traced her fingertip up and down her bare sole. Claire's toes recoiled and scrunched in response to the ticking.

"HEHEHEHEHEH! Ohh! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

The tickling seemed to be getting worse. Claire started kicking at Jane with her other foot trying to pry her leg free. Jane quickly snatched her other leg up and "head locked" both her feet together, forcing them to cross over.

"NOOOOOOooooOOOO!" Claire screamed helplessly. We both laughed.

"I'm gonna kill you GU-AHHHH!" She half threatened before succumbing to an all out laughing fit. Jane had continued tickling her bare foot with her fingers. Except this time, she was stroking in between her toes! Claire screamed with laughter. I held her closer to prevent her from getting away. She bucked and struggled, wiggling her foot, trying to get away from Jane. Claire tried covering her bare foot with her socked foot.

Jane reached over and started quickly racking her fingertips along my wife's socked foot...which sent Claire into another fit of laughter. She managed to hold her socked foot somewhat still though, continuing to protect her bare foot despite the immense tickling sensations!

Jane responded by grabbing the top of Claire's other sock and ripping it off her foot, exposing her other bare vulnerable sole.

"OMG PLS DONT!! PLEASE!!!" She pleaded still giggling. But Jane had already started running her fingers along her right foot now too!

"AHHH!!! HAHAHAHAHA F-FRESH FOOT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!" Claire screamed.

(So cute!)

Jane had fun tickling and teasing Claire's horribly ticklish feet...lightly caressing her soles, dragging her finger tips on-top her toes...it was awesome! I never got tired of seeing this.

Jane then stopped her assault and started rummaging in her purse...

"I wonder if this might work?"
Jane commented pulling out.....her hairbrush! O_O!

(Oh shoot! I had never tried this before with Claire! Tickling her with my fingers always got her good enough, I had tried a feather once, and a flower pedal. But never a hairbrush!)

Her feet were SUPER sensitive..I knew this was a common tool in the world of tickling...just never felt the need to try it...I wasn't even sure if Jane knew about the commonality of the hairbrush and it's tickling uses. Seemed like she just had one and randomly thought...why not?)

I admit I was in no way prepared for when Jane started running the hairbrush under my wife's bare foot...for when she did...

"AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!-WHAT THE F#!%!!! AHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHHHHHAHH *legit screaming* HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! *more screaming* WHAT THE HELL IS-AHHHHHAHHHHHAHAHAH!!!! IS THAT A BRUSH!? HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!"

Omg, Claire was losing it...I've never seen or heard her in so much torment.

"OMG!!! NOSTOPPLEASE!! HAHAHAHHH LEAVE MY FEEEEEEEET ALOOOOOONE!!!!" She continued to plead...I actually had to try hard to keep her restrained. Jane had a hard time too but didn't have to be a surgeon with the brush...at this point I was getting worried the neighbours might think we were killing someone.

"PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE-HAHAHA-ILL DO ANYTHING! HAHAHAHA PLEASESTOPILLDOANYTHING!!! HAHAHAHHHHHAHA!!" Claire managed to get out as Jane kept scrubbing her soles and toes with the brush.

I figured this might be the best opportunity to move to phase two...lol.

"You'll do anything if we stop tickling your feet?" I asked.
Claire still bucking and squirming in my arms nodded her head violently.

"YEEEES FRICK!!! PLEASEHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!" She replied (barely)...

It was Janes turn to speak up, "I'll stop, but you have to let us tickle your sides instead then!" She offered, just putting that out in the open.

Claire still buried under a mountain of laughter tried to process the request as she was being mercilessly tormented on her feet....all she could do in response was nod.

"Is that a yes? We can tickle your sides?" I asked confirming.

"AHHHHH!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA PLEASE!-OMG *screams* PLS!!!NOFEETNOFEEEEEEET!!!HHHAHAHHHHAHAHHhhhah"

She started shouting trying to give us the msg as plainly as possible that she couldn't take anymore tickles on her feet.

Suddenly!

Claire in a burst of strength, actually broke free from Jane, she twisted her body and elbows me hard in the gut. (I was not expecting that!) I lost my grip on her, Claire spun around breaking free and immediately went after Jane!

Jane screamed with surprise as Claire started desperately trying to tickle her sides and knees. Jane giggled.

"Hehehe im not very ticklish!" She stated, clearly not effected. (Sorry guys, told u)

Every now and then Claire would hit a "spot" that might have triggered some sensitivity. But it was all for not as Jane casually retaliated and went for Claire's sides.

Claire let out some small screams and giggles, as Jane started dancing her fingers around my wife's sensitive sides. Claire switched to defence again trying to cover her sides with her arms and hands. This proved futile as Jane kept poking and tickling open spots, causing Claire to jump and squirm all over...(now was the time!)

I reached over and maneuvered my arms under my wife's, lifting and pinning her arms out and away from her body.

"AHH!!!" Claire screamed in playful surprise. Jane took the opportunity and lunged at Claire's stomach...tickling it with both hands.

Claire screamed with laughter, trying to raise her knees to protect her stomach...it didn't work...

She then again surprised me by slithering out of my "hold" and managed to run away from us.

Jane and I took off after her...there wasn't anywhere to go in the apartment, but she headed towards the bedroom, which had a lock on the door!

LUCKLY I was fast and managed to stop her from closing and locking the door. More screams and laughter erupted as Jane and I burst into the room and tackled Claire to the bed...wrestling and tickling her some more.

Claire fought back well, she was very quick! But she wasn't a match for two people.

But then something kinda awesome happened...as I was tickling her ribs and sides...Jane tried lifting Claire's shirt up from behind to try accessing her bare torso and tickle her bare sides...but Claire noticed immediately and jolted away from Jane in reflex...HOWEVER....

Jane kept a tight hold on her shirt and the act accidentally pulled my wife's shirt up and OFF!!!...

"OMG!!" Claire screamed in surprise, realizing she was now in nothing but her pink bra...with her tshirt now wrapped around her arms...

I don't know if it was the wine? Or the fun we were all having, but everyone got kinda sucked up in the moment and just kinda went with it!

Claire raised her arms in the air quickly to try and slide her shirt back down...but I caught her arms (which were now kinda restrained by her shirt) and pinned them down against the bed. She struggled and tried to break free, but to no avail. I quickly slid one of the blankets overtop her arms to act as a buffer between me and her arms for comfort.

Claire was now pinned on her back, arms above her head...shirtless in jeans and a bra...COMPLETELY vulnerable!

(Your welcome Raul!...though admittedly not planned lol...)

I quickly kneeled on the blanket, Restraining Claire's arms so she couldn't move...then motioned to Jane to sit on her!

Jane had already started moving like she read my mind and sat down on Claire's thighs.

(Omg the scene! I was worried Claire might be embarrassed being in only her bra...but it's nothing I haven't seen before, and Jane was her best girlfriend...she did protest a few time asking me to let her out her shirt back on, but I combated that request by saying I didn't trust her to let her go lol)

(You guys are lucky, I actually managed to find my small GoPro and managed to film a short scene of us tickling her...then took screenshots for the Pictures below! Sorry for the quality, it was kinda dark and Claire was squirming A LOT for obv reasons...but you get the picture :)

Jane needed no signal and wasted no time reaching forward, and then spider walking her fingers all over Claire's bare sides and stomach.

Readers?....Claire, absolutely HOWLED!!!...

*intense laughing/screaming*

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!HEHEHEHHEHEHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!"

I assumed Claire's slight embarrassment of her being in her bra, coupled with her totally helpless state and bare skin added to her sensitivity. (I would find out later I was correct)

"Hehehe is that ticklish Claire?" Jane teased.

"HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!SOOOOOO TICKLISH!!!" She responded honestly, squirming violently but helplessly.

"Hehe! YES!" Jane shouted victoriously.

"Tickle tickle tickle! Goochy Goochy Goo!" She continued to tease. Tickling and pinching all around Claire's sides and stomach.

Jane was awesome, she was a very vocal tickler, and often enjoyed teasing Claire verbally as she tickled her.

Claire squirmed and struggled with laughter, she would have bursts of struggling that quickly collapsed into helpless laughing fits...She twisted her lower body trying to escape Jane's tickling fingers. But I continued to hold her upper body tight...there was nowhere for her to go. Her bare feet "danced" along the foot of the bed as Jane continued to tickle and gently knead her sides.

"Are you ticklish here?! Are you ticklish here!? How about HERE!?" Jane mocked quickly switching tickle spots all over my wife's upper body. All Claire could do was laugh...

(Wow...just wow!)

Jane reached up and started gently tickling my wife in her soft vulnerable hollows under her arms.

"EEEEEE!!!! NOOOHHHOOOOOHHHHHAHAAHHHH!!"Claire squealed in a high pitched tone, she tried to say something before succumbing to another fit of laughter, but it didn't even sound like English.

Claire's feet kicked under Jane like she was in water, trying to "swim away".
It was adorable.

"HAHAHAHA OMG YOU GUYS!! HAHAHAHA THIS ISNT FAAAAAAIIIIR! HEHEHEHEHEH!!!!!OMG! YOU GUYS!! what are you doing!?" Claire demanded feeling the weigh of how defenceless she was.

Jane laughed and seemed pretty amazed herself, "Haha awe!!! Your completely helpless!" She commented, wiggled her fingers all over Claire's ticklish body.

At one point Jane spun 180 degrees around and tickled her knees and feet a bit more...when she did that I managed to sneak some tickles of her sides and stomach in while Jane was going all out on her feet.

(I took the opportunity to use my GoPro at that time to snap a short 10 second video that I later took to snap screenshots of for pics, then flip them around for the best view since I was above her and they would have been upside down)

We continued tickling her upper body for another min or two before I noticed tears running down her cheeks. So we decided she probably had enough. We both got off her and let her up.

Claire was COMPLETELY out of breath and simply rolled onto her side, still slightly giggling.

"You okay babe??" I asked.

*heavy breathing* "...are.....you.....guys.......done tickling?" She asked weakly.

Jane and I laughed, but agreed she was safe now. Claire nodded back.

"Then...I'm fine...I hate you both but I'm fine" she responded jokingly.

We helped Claire sit up, Jane gave her a big hug...both girls laughed...she put her shirt back on that was still wrapped around her arms. And we all continued on with our night. No other tickling happened. We decided we had our fun and didn't wanna take advantage of Claire's good grace haha. AWESOME experience and really fun pictures!! Hope u enjoy!

Pics! (Taken with a GoPro mini, I did edit and blur her face a little for privacy, but left enough detail to get an idea of her reactions :)

View attachment 529808

Last edited:
Wow, it just gets better and better with you and Claire. You mentioned previously that you had a story to tell about Claire at house parties.
Her old friends used to try and tickle her a lot after discovering she was indeed horribly ticklish at a DIFFERENT house party a year or so earlier. It annoyed her like crazy. That's when she started wearing socks and shoes more in the summer, and shirts that didn't ride up a lot...seemed people had a hard time resisting her sides and feet. I totally understand why though lol. Eventually she stopped hanging out with those people and enjoyed wearing sandals again in the summer.

(I'll see if I can get full details and post that story

Great experience! Next time you guys can tie her up and really have some fun! :p

You pulled it off LW...nice work! Great story and description...wish my wife (and I) had a friend like Jane! :goodjob: :yourock::clap:

Just curious...does Jane have long fingernails?

Wow, it just gets better and better with you and Claire. You mentioned previously that you had a story to tell about Claire at house parties.

Hey, yeah I did ask and got more details about that. Obv I wasn't there so I don't know how good of a story it will make, but if u wanna know I'll post what I can

Hey, yeah I did ask and got more details about that. Obv I wasn't there so I don't know how good of a story it will make, but if u wanna know I'll post what I can

Please do, you seem to be good at telling stories. ;)

These stories are absolutely amazing. Thank you so much for sharing. It sounds like Jane is quite the tickler. Seems like she definitely enjoys it. Your wife is such a good sport.

Congratulation that you have found such a great girl you need to appreciate they are soo rare in the world ;)

one thing I noted - what about the movie of the go-pro?
greetings

I know in another post you said that on some level your wife is/may be aware of your fetish. Does she know you post these wonderful stories.

The movie clip is long gone I think, but even if it weren’t I couldn’t show it bcc it shows my wife’s face. I told her I posted a couple stories, or she found out lol. I can’t remember which. As long as it doesn’t show her face and I don’t use her real name she said she doesn’t care. She knows about my fetish now. Has for a while. And I’m super lucky that she is totally open to it. I haven’t posted a story about it yet but she even let me tie her up, shirt off, bikini top on, and let me tickle her head to toe for my birthday haha! She’s a very special girl, and I REALLY try not to take advantage of it, bcc she is really THAT ticklish.

That's good to hear she knows and definitely don't want to take advantage. She sounds like a gem for sure. I think its safe to say. We all will be looking forward to the birthday story or any others you want to share.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back