• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Calling to arm all colorado, looking to start a community "Rocky Mountain Safety Club

Hyperion_Sun

Verified
Calling to arm all colorado, looking to start a community "Rocky Mountain Safety Club

Hello

I want to get a head count to see who is interested in starting a community in Colorado. I want to get a head count to see who is interested. I will be organizing brunches and meetings. for now we will call it Rocky Mountain Safety Club.

XD credit for the name goes to meee. A lot of folk are hoping this turns into a weekend type event like bash or something. Id be down and I know 30 or so others who would be too.

Theres a bunch of us on the west side of the states thatd find it easier to get to a colorado event than NEST or such.

I'd be down depending on what date is picked. And if I have the cash to get there haha

Obviously I doubt that ill be able to make all the regular meetings and such in Colorado, but as long as the scheduling gods are on my side, I'm in for the flagship gathering.

Where in Colorado? B and I are in AZ but can easily get there.

It depends on the date/time of year but I am absolutely, 100% on board for this.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back