• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Long slow tickling

ticklishmrs

TMF Poster
Last weekend hubby was lounging on the bed watching some golf tournament. I was lying on the bed with my bare feet near him reading as I find golf boring, like watching paint dry. He took my feet into his lap and started lightly stroking under my toes and soles. I started silently laughing as it was so ticklish. He kept it up and my body was shaking, my feet wiggling.
Him: "what's wrong?"
Me: "gaaahahaha you know what's wrong, your tickling me."
Him: "Your ticklish?"
Me: "HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHA you know I am."
He kept stroking my toes and soles for several more minutes, I buried my face into the pillow, laughing like a crazy woman, pounding the bed.
Me: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA oh please please baby, I can't stand it."
Him: "Why?"
Me: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH Its too ticklish, I'm so ticklish. HAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHHAHAH."
Him: "Cootchy cootchy coooo!"
Me: "WAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH not that not that!!!"
Him: "Hehe, gonna tickle you to death."
Me: "WOOOHOOOOO HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHHA NO NO NO I'm begging you!!"
Him: "Lets try the feather."
Me: "Oh gawd no no no please."
He started stroking my feet with the feather and I went nuts, pounding my head into the pillow, laughing crazily.
Him: "Tickle tickle tickle."
Me: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no more, baby please no more HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
After about fifteen minutes he stopped, I was breathless, laying exhausted. He said "hmm match is over, guess I'll get a beer and left the bedroom. I croaked out a few choice words and lay there recovering. Wasn't gonna tell him it was an hour of fun.

For whatever it's worth, after a tickling session like that, getting myself a beer would probably be the last thing on my mind! ;)

Great story! :feets: Glad that you both had fun. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Thanks for sharing this cool story to us.
Some pics of your so ticklish feet would be great!!!!

Would you be so kind as to share more?

Fun story. Sounds like you enjoy having your soles tickled. Tell your hubby to keep it up.

I LOOOOVE your stories. Look forward to every one. You should tell him how much you like it...:).

I have to ask...:). Do you put yourself in positions like that often to get tickled??...:).

Thank you ticklishmrs.

Bill

Well Bill, I don't really put myself in positions to get tickled always, this time I just happened to lay there without thinking. Sometimes in the summer I will wear certain clothes that I know will get me tickled, but mostly its by chance.

Well Bill, I don't really put myself in positions to get tickled always, this time I just happened to lay there without thinking. Sometimes in the summer I will wear certain clothes that I know will get me tickled, but mostly its by chance.

Thank you. Love your stories...:).

Bill

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back