• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[5/27/17]* The Ticklish Colombian - 2 *[M/F,F/F,MF/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Veniera, Laura's 21-year old friend, found it amusing watching Laura be tickled. Anxious to have the tables turned and watch her friend on the receiving end, Laura convinces her to give it a shot. Veniera is nervous but agrees. Once we slide off her shoes Veniera gets more nervous. We quickly learn why - she's unbelievably ticklish! Her English isn't good so we weren't sure what she was saying, but she immediately began thrashing about with uncontrollable laughter and periodic "Nooooo's". We begin with a combination of fingertip, feathertip and brush tickling on her bare soles. Next, her upper body is even worse as she violently thrashes back and forth in the stocks; trying desperately to avoid the tickling but cannot. The desperation in her voice becomes more and more prominent. We tie her big toes back and tickle her without mercy using all of our tools, both in isolation and together. We do not let up on the brush either despite her desperation pleas. With her swimwear on and arms suspended, we unrelentingly tickle her underarms, torso, thighs and ribs. It's too much for her and the thrashing gets so violent that the stocks begin to shift position some! Laura, having seen enough, decides it's time for her to have some fun too. Using her fingernails, she quickly tickles Veniera's bare soles. She then decides she wants to try out the mask and has some playful fun with tickling her upper body too, though not as serious at the end. The clip ends with an interview of her experience. Veniera's exhaustion is apparent and she admitted off camera she will never think of tickling the same again!

As it turns out I had no plans to shoot or work with Veniera. She was just there with Laura for her project, so this whole video was an unplanned surprise from the beginning. This video is unique in that Veniera pleas a lot in Spanish and the fear in her face makes it all the more fascinating to watch. I'm curious what the community thinks of the clip. Hope you all enjoy it.

Happy Memorial Day Weekend :).

STATS

Length: 23 Minutes ( 14 Minutes Feet Only, 10 Minutes Upper Only )
Starring: Veniera Zapata Laura Cespedes
Veniera's Height and Shoe Size 5'5, 7
Veniera's's Other Appearances: The Ticklish Colombian

Attached are four hi-res photos and an SD preview. The link to the HD preview is below. Comments are sincerely appreciated!

The Ticklish Colombian 2 - HD Preview

PURCHASING

This clip is available for purchase exclusively from our website at http://www.************************

Attachments

• the_ticklish_colombian_2_preview_forum.wmv
    5.6 MB · Views: 844
  • ttc2-hrs1-1.jpg
    ttc2-hrs1-1.jpg
    369.4 KB · Views: 1,141
  • ttc2-hrs11-1.jpg
    ttc2-hrs11-1.jpg
    434.5 KB · Views: 1,366
  • ttc2-hrs17-1.jpg
    ttc2-hrs17-1.jpg
    452.9 KB · Views: 787
  • ttc2-hrs21-1.jpg
    ttc2-hrs21-1.jpg
    441.4 KB · Views: 971
Darth, the way you keep coming up with classics like this is nothing short of amazing. Veniera, like Laura, is one beautiful, lovely, sexy young lady to behold. And her feet are out-of-this-world hot!!!Fantastic job my friend.

stellar reactions from these latinas you've been getting! love the way she's thrashing uncontrollably..she seems really ticklish.

stellar reactions from these latinas you've been getting! love the way she's thrashing uncontrollably..she seems really ticklish.

She really is! She thrashed so violently the actually moved the stocks about 6 inches from its original position!

Thank you!! And more of that kind of ticklelee, please.

Darth, the way you keep coming up with classics like this is nothing short of amazing. Veniera, like Laura, is one beautiful, lovely, sexy young lady to behold. And her feet are out-of-this-world hot!!!Fantastic job my friend.

Thank you very much sir!

Awesome clip, though #1 is incredible also. Probably will need both. Excellent reactions. Nice finds Darth

Awesome clip, though #1 is incredible also. Probably will need both. Excellent reactions. Nice finds Darth

I am so glad to hear that they were both well received! The reactions were great and the thrashing was crazzzy! She was certainly exhausted by the time she was done.

really? damn lol.. that shows ticklish desperation. she probably must've really wanted out ;)

She really did and her pleas were in Spanish so we didn't really understand her anyway. It didn't matter because there was no way we were stopping :).

As far as I know they didn't have any boyfriends at the time, but that may have changed from then to now. In some cases I did have models who would later tell me their boyfriends would tickle them more once they shared details about their experience, haha. It does happen once in a while :).

They don't have boyfriends or boyfriends who know this? Did any of your models have bfs who abused this knowledge?

Can you post a thread about the new Deja Wilson with sample clip? it doesn't play from your website. thank you!

I sure did and I rectified the preview issue so all should be well now. Enjoy :).

This is awesome Darth! I could watch this over and over again, which I have. The full clip is on my list to purchase in the near future. Unexpected reactions are the best or at least my favorite and she has extremely ticklish feet! Her friend teased her good it seems like! She also looks really strong!

This is awesome Darth! I could watch this over and over again, which I have. The full clip is on my list to purchase in the near future. Unexpected reactions are the best or at least my favorite and she has extremely ticklish feet! Her friend teased her good it seems like! She also looks really strong!

This is awesome to read comments like this. The full clip will not disappoint :).

Thanks seanwoj. Irony here was this was completely unplanned too. She came with another.

Any chance you have a closeup photo of just her feet, like you typically do for most of your models?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back