• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bringing the good sister down a notch (ff/f) (part 1)

kdr2031

Hello, everyone. I have no name to give out aside from my username. I have been a lurker on these boards for what seems like 1/3 of my life and I've never submitted anything. Below is an unfinished piece I would like to continue, but due to it's length, felt it best to break it up into pieces. Let me know your thoughts on the initial story thus far, which is clocking in at around 4300 words, and I'll continue to work on the next part. Thanks in advance (and glad to finally break that lurking seal)

Tina never had intentions of taking things where they went when things came to a head between her and her younger sister, Marie. It was Marie’s fault, really. Being the overachiever, the good child, the one who was going places from such a young age- it made Tina look bad. Tina wasn’t doing bad herself, but her decision to take a few years off from school instead of going straight to college after graduating high school didn’t sit well with her parents. This might have been overlooked if Tina had made strides to prepare herself for her future, but here she, freshly turned 22, and with only a seasonal job in the winter working at a ski resort.

Tina had a pale complexion that starkly contrasted jet black hair that she dyed to hide her natural blonde locks. It lay just below her shoulders when she let it hang out, which she did most of the time out of laziness. She wore glasses to give herself a more studious look; but it wasn’t enough to convince her parents she was trying to continue her studies. Her eyes were blue with hints of silver and looked very much alive, as though they were constantly full of life and excitement despite being housed in a body that seemingly had no excitement at all. Her overall shape was average, but leaned toward a gradual weight gain as she sat around and made very little attempts to be active and made more attempts to eat and drink.

Marie was well on her way to college and held a job working at a supermarket as a cashier who routinely received bonuses based on her ability to ring through more customers in faster times compared to her co-workers. She was a straight-A student; currently a junior in college who was waiting to hear back from 5 different internships she had applied to, all of which she was certain to get into because of her already outstanding resume. Great grades, great extracurricular activities, President of her class- she was a lock for anything she wanted in this world.

By comparison to her sister, Marie was more than an angel. With light brown hair that was regularly pulled back into a small bun, Marie had a tan complexion to go with her brown eyes. A strict exercise routine kept her body between thin and average- not particularly skinny, but somebody who was in good health. She was 5’6 and didn’t make the volleyball team simply because of her height, although this surprised Tina, as she was sure her perfect sister would’ve certainly been good enough at anything to get what she wanted.

Tina’s parents didn’t approve of her current situation. They were less than pleased she wasn’t making any efforts to find a full time job. She was sleeping until noon each day and laying around in nothing more than a pair of shorts and a tank top daily. She seemed unmotivated, sluggish, and stubborn. They never said it, but it was clear by the tones in their voices they wanted her to be more like Marie. What didn’t help matters was Tina’s friend, Kristen, who seemed equally unmotivated, if not worse, and was certainly not a good influence on Tina.
Kristen was a few months older than Tina. She worked as an attendant behind the counter at a Quik-Mart, a job that mostly comprised of her taking repeated breaks, ignoring customers, and eating the hot food they put out each day. She was 5’8, not an average build and not thick, somewhere inbetween at 170 lbs with shoulder length red hair and brown eyes that were round and a little larger than average. She also regularly wore tank tops, much to the dismay of Tina’s parents- it was too revealing of her well-endowed chest.

Kristen was not just known for her famous chest; Tina had come to learn that Kristen’s large feet were a feature that you would have to be blind to miss. In the event you were blind, they had another distinct feature that made them stick out- they smelled absolutely awful. If you were sitting within 10 feet of Kristen and she was barefoot, you would know it without having to look. To make it worse, Kristen seemed to take pride in this. It seemed to keep Tina’s parents at bay when Kristen visited, saving her and Tina from lectures about working hard and applying to schools and thinking about their future. They would much rather sit around and drink beers, smoke pot, and eat junk food.

Tina and Marie didn’t quite get along. As they grew older and into their own bodies and lifestyles, they slowly grew apart from each other. They managed to live together, but barely. Kristen and Marie didn’t acknowledge each other- they thought the worst of each other. One was the prissy little angel who did not wrong; the other was somebody who was going to eventually become a waste of life and live in a trailer and maybe do a stint here or there in jail for some type of fraud.

One particularly lazy afternoon in April, the Florida weather brought upon a warm, humid day. Tina and Marie’s parents were traveling to Atlanta for a few days to enjoy a getaway together. Their daughters were old enough to be responsible for themselves without worry about anything happening; they feared no worse than a secret party being thrown. Tina was too lazy to do that much, though, and Marie was not the party type. With no worries, they set off, unaware of what events would transpire the first full day they were gone.

Tina had spent all day in bed. Marie had gone to school for the day, leaving the house quiet. Tina would’ve slept until 2:00 PM that day, but only made it until 12:00 PM because Kristen had come over. She didn’t wake her up by shaking her awake lightly; she proceeded to sit in Tina’s room in a chair next to the bed and put her bare feet next to her face on the pillow. The odor was foul enough to stir Tina in her sleep. She immediately rolled out of the other side of bed, scrambling for her glasses and yelling.

“What the fuck! Seriously?!” she yelled at Kristen, who only responded by laughing and wiggling her toes. She was very proud of the smell of her feet, more than anyone should be. “Please, these feet are incredible. Don’t hate them just because they smell like any pair of feet,” Kristen said. “At least I paint my nails. Better looking than the plain janes you’re always sporting.” Tina made a face and slipped her bare feet into her slippers. They were usually not painted and had a very natural look to them, albeit a little worn because she did not get pedicures.

They spent the next hour sitting on the couch watching daytime talk shows and eating leftover pizza from the fridge. The conversation was sparse and lazy, nothing meaningful. There was more laughter than anything else from the ridiculous scenarios portrayed on the talk shows. Around 2:00, the mail had arrived. Hopeful a new magazine subscription was waiting for her in the mail, Tina went out to retrieve it while Kristen kept her feet kicked up on the coffee table. When Tina came back in, Kristen could see there was a clear degree of discontent.
“No magazine?” Kristen asked. Tina shook her head and threw down some of the mail, but held two letters in her hand. They were both addressed to Marie; both were from professional businesses she applied to. Tina held them up and began to rant about her sister’s aspirations before even opening the letters.

“I’m SO sick and tired of seeing mail like this come in. Whether it’s internships she applied to or places trying to get her to apply to them, all this does is inflate her stupid fucking ego and get my parents to compare us again.” Tina’s face was now red, rife with anger and frustration. Kristen shrugged and said “Open them. You never know. Maybe they rejected her.” Tina rolled her eyes and gestured with her hands. “That doesn’t happen. She is perfect and everyone loves her.”

Tina tossed the letters on the table and sat down on the couch in disgust. Kristen leaned forward to grab them, intent on proving Tina wrong. She opened the first letter. Congratulations. Second letter. Congratulations. Marie had been accepted to both internships. “Well. I guess you were right,” Kristen said. Tina folded her arms and brooded over this. “She NEVER has to deal with any kind of rejection. She never gets to feel what its like to be knocked down a peg and be removed temporarily from her spot on the throne. At this rate, she’ll grow up not only believing her life is perfect, she will live it that way and have no challenges.”

About 5 minutes of silence had passed between the two of them. Tina seemed to just sit there and pout silently, but Kristen appeared thoughtful. “What if… I told you we could bring her down a peg?” Tina looked over at Kristen, slightly concerned. “How? How can we make miss perfect feel not perfect?” Kristen smiled, looked down at her feet, wiggling her toes. “I have some ideas. I think your sister needs a little humility to bring her back to earth and I know what would absolutely humiliate her.”

And so Kristen divulged her plan to Tina. A little hesitant at first, Tina eventually warmed up to Kristen’s ideas. “Alright. Let’s do it. I have a tripod in my room I can put my phone on. I’ll charge my phone until she gets home, which is probably around 4:00.”
The car pulled into the driveway at 4:07. Marie came into the house and dropped her backpack just after the doorway. She walked to the kitchen to pour herself a glass of water. She could hear the TV on in the living room, but didn’t see anyone. She assumed Tina was slumped down on the couch or sleeping in her room. As she drank her water, she spied mail on the kitchen counter and saw two letters with business logos on them. Upon further inspection, she also noticed her name on both letters and that both envelopes were torn open. Quickly, she snatched them and although perturbed they were opened without her consent, she just wanted their contents and to know if she had been accepted.

However, there was nothing in either envelope. She shook them both, as if something was hiding in the very back of either. Nothing fell from either. They were empty envelopes whose content was nowhere to be found. Frantically, she searched the pile of mail to see if they were laying out. They were not. “Tina!!!” Marie yelled. She stormed towards Tina’s bedroom and swung the door open. She wasn’t there.
She turned around and headed towards the living room where the TV had been on. She yelled again. “Tina!!! Where are my letters?” She entered the living room and walked around the couch to find Tina and Kristen both slouched deep into the couch, seemingly without a care in the world. Kristen didn’t look at her. Tina turned her head and said “What mail?” Marie held out the two torn envelopes with no mail in them. “You know EXACTLY what I’m talking about. Where. Are. They?” Marie demanded. Tina shrugged and looked back at the TV and said “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Marie, clearly frustrated, started stomping around the living room, looking for the letters. She looked under and around furniture, on top of shelves and under loose magazines. Tina suddenly spoke up and said “Oh, you mean these?” She held up two pieces of paper with lengthy responses on them, neatly typed. Both had the same business logos featured on the envelope. Marie walked over and stood in front of Tina and tried to grab them from her hand. Tina pulled them back quick and said “Um, no. Not until you ask nicely.”

Marie declined to ask nicely. “No. Give them to me NOW.” She again reached for them. Tina tossed them a couple feet over to Kristen. She grabbed them and held them tight. “I’m sorry, I don’t think you can have these,” Kristen said. Marie’s suddenly looked furious but anticipated this was going to be more trouble than she anticipated. Her anger got the best of her and she tried to reach for them again. However, she found herself being pulled back. Tina, no longer on the couch, was no behind her sister and putting her arms around her. “What are you doing?!” Marie yelled. They wrestled to the ground in front of the couch where Kristen sat. she sat up on her knees in excitement to watch the scuffle.
Tina outweighed Marie by roughly 20 lbs. She was taller than her by 2 inches. This gave her a slight advantage in the wrestling match that ensued, as she handled her sister with relative ease. Now positioned behind her sister completely while on the floor, Tina managed to get a hold of both her arms and subdue them by placing Marie in a full nelson hold. She wrapped her legs around Marie’s body and squeezed. Slowly, she lowered herself onto her back, taking Marie with her in her hold. They lay just at the base of the couch.

“Let me go! Stop! I’m going to tell mom what you’re doing!” Marie protested. Tina just grunted while struggling with the hold to keep Marie still. It wasn’t Tina who spoke next, as Kristen spoke up instead. “Listen, little princess. You’ve been a little too perfect for some time and your head is clearly inflated. For the good of your ego, you don’t need to see the content of these letters.” Kristen tossed them aside. “That doesn’t mean you can’t see them- you just need to earn the right to see them instead of having things just handed to you.”

Marie struggled and could not release herself from Tina’s hold. She listened to Kristen’s speech and asked her “What do you want? Do you two need money? So you can buy weed? Because I know you both do it and you smoke it.” Kristen laughed; Tina felt a little flush as she was unaware her secret habit was not-so-secret to her sister. “Your sister and I only want one thing- and that’s some respect. But since you’re on a level way above us, we need to bring you down to our level so we can receive the respect we deserve.”

Kristen sat forward on the couch hung her feet over the edge. They dangled not far from Marie’s face and almost instantly, the smell of them hit her. “You need to spend some time smelling these. And then you can get your letters.” Marie instantly protested this and said “What?! Are you out of your mind? That’s not going to happen.” This was non-negotiable, however. Kristen brought her left foot closer to Marie’s face, hovering an inch away, and said “This isn’t up for discussion.” Her foot lowered onto Marie’s face as she let out primal sounding howls in an attempt to escape. These did nothing. She took her chances on calling their bluff and opted to breathe through her mouth.
Kristen was anticipating this, however. She quickly brought her right foot over and lowered it over Marie’s mouth. Marie acted quick to close her mouth and quickly tuck her lips into her mouth, but quickly found she had no options but to breathe through her nose. Unable to move, she hesitantly inhaled through her nose for the sake of getting air into her lungs and took with that air an enormous stench from Kristen’s feet. She closed her eyes, as if in pain, and quietly groaned.

Tina, stuck underneath Marie to keep her held in place, could smell Kristen’s feet because she was almost as close as Marie was. She could still feel her sister struggling to move and escape the hold but knew she had nowhere to go. She could hear the sound of air being sucked inbetween Kristen’s toes and into the nose of her sister. She could feel the pained groans starting in Marie’s belly and felt the slightest twinge of guilt. This was a bit cruel, but her sister needed to be put in place.

What caught her attention more was hearing Kristen talk to her sister. It wasn’t so much the words as it was the tone of her voice. “Mmmmm… don’t you love the smell of my feet? They’re beautiful. You should actually be loving this. I know I love it.” Kristen’s feet rubbed all over Marie’s face as she was forced to continue to inhale their noxious odor. This would go on for another half hour- during which, Tina could feel Marie’s resistance slowly fade as she needed to regain the energy she spent struggling. The smell was not pleasant for Tina either, but she was able to deal with it, knowing her sister was finally being put in her place. Kristen wanted more.

“You don’t seem to be enjoying this any. You’re not smiling or laughing. I think we need to change that.” Kristen moved down towards Marie’s mid section. She lifted up her shirt a little bit and gently rubbed her stomach with the tips of her fingers. Marie instantly reacted, her body flinching and shaking. “Oh, you seem very ticklish. That’s good to know.” Kristen instantly got to work and began tickling Marie’s sides with her hands. Marie burst out in a fit of laughter and shook violently. This made it harder for Tina to hold her.

“You know, what I’d really like is for you to be happy while you have my beautiful feet on your face. But I’m having trouble trying to tickle you and keep my feet on your face.” Kristen helped hold Marie’s arms to allow Tina to squirm out from underneath her. She leaned in close to her face, barely an inch separating their lips, smiling in Marie’s distressed face. “Big sis is going to tickle you and I’m going to hold your hands and focus on letting you have more face time with my feet.”

Tina sat on Marie’s thighs, a little alarmed by how close Kristen was to her sister’s face. But she knew this would come with the package; Kristen’s trademark weirdness and tough exterior would combine to make some awkward feeling situations. “Whatever,” Tina though to herself. Her sister deserved this. She was being utterly humiliated in a way she would never dare admit to anyone. Kristen now sat back up on the couch, Marie’s body laying perpendicular to the couch with her head just at the base. Her wrists were held tight by Kristen, whose smelly, large feet hovered over Marie’s face. “Go ahead,” Kristen said to Tina.

Tina hesitantly put her fingers onto her sister’s stomach and started to lightly tickle around her belly button. Marie started to squirm and shake violently with laughs interspersed with begging. “Stop!- Ah-hahahaha, p-please- stop!” Marie begged. Kristen’s eyes gleamed with excitement at her prey, trapped and helpless. She started with both of her feet on Marie’s face, covering it entirely. Laughter and begging now mixed with groans and whimpers. Over the next 10-15 minutes, Tina would strategically tickle Marie’s belly, mixing in slow drags of her nails across Marie’s belly with frantic fast tickles. Kristen could feel the skin of Marie’s lips graze her soles, but where Tina felt satisfaction in revenge, Kristen had something else in mind. She wanted a different satisfaction.

“Put your finger in her belly button,” Kristen commanded Tina. Belly buttons have been a sensitive spot for many people, and Kristen figured it would elicit the reaction she wanted. Hesitating again, Tina tried to avoid it and tickle around it. Marie’s attempts to object were muffled below Kristen’s feet. Kristen impatiently gave the same command. “Her belly button, Tina. You know- that small little indent in the middle of her stomach? Let’s really get her going.” Kristen hadn’t really shared this part of her plan with Tina, but she didn’t feel the need to. Finally, Tina moved her finger closer to the belly button, sticking her index finger in and gently twirling her finger in in circles. Marie reacted with her loudest cackles and screeches yet. Kristen made her move.

One foot went under Marie’s jaw to secure it from moving wildly. The other foot came from above, only her big toe flexing. She quickly put it in Marie’s mouth, past the lips and on her tongue. Marie felt her own sense of shock, both from the incredible sensitivity to her belly button being tickled and to the foul flavor of Kristen’s toe in her mouth. Unable to say anything, she shook violently in objection and was unable to free the toe from her mouth.

Tina watched but said nothing. Her mouth opened as if to object to this previously undiscussed method of humiliation, but she was still so mad at her sister, she found herself unable to protest. Kristen’s mouth hung open in pleasure, half a smile, half a face wanting to moan in pleasure. The wetness from Marie’s tongue, her enslavement to Kristen and Marie, all felt very sensual to Kristen. She enjoyed this suddenly on a different level but didn’t reveal this to anyone yet. “It’s about time you showed me some respect and kissed my feet,” Kristen said. “You want those letters you received in the mail? It will require much more of this.”

Marie didn’t move her lips as the tickling slowed down, Tina waiting for a reaction. When Marie did not oblige Kristen’s additional requests for kisses to her feet, Kristen said “Well, I guess we’ll have to keep tickling you.” And so the tickling of Marie resumed, but with the same results- not much foot kissing happening. Kristen removed her toe from Marie’s mouth, who immediately spit to the side, breathing hard and heavy. “You are fucking disgusting. I mean it. You are trash!” Marie yelled at Kristen. She looked down at Tina, who straddled her legs and had her hands resting on Marie’s belly, waiting to strike. “You’re my sister! Why are you letting this happen? This is sick!”

Kristen could see some shame on the face of Tina, who started to look like she was reaching her limits of sibling humiliation. “You’re letting her rub her feet all over my face. Is that not fucking weird to you?!” Marie yelled at Tina. Kristen watched Tina’s face and spotted another hint of regret. She knew she had to act fast if she wanted this to go on further. She had bigger plans in mind and Tina was essential to them. “What’s sick is how the favorite child constantly goes out of her way to make her older sister look bad,” Kristen interjected. “You act like such a preppy, snobby, stuck-up bitch and let your sister take so much shit from your folks.”

Tina listened intently; Marie listened with a face full of fury. “I EARNED everything I have,” Marie said. “It’s not my fault Tina is sluggish and lazy. That’s HER fault!” Kristen smiled, knowing she was taking this back in the direction she wanted. “Do you hear that, Tina? She thinks she’s better than you. And this humiliation hasn’t done near enough to humble her.” Tina spoke up, now mad again at Marie, perhaps even more mad than before. Her sister didn’t care about her, she told herself. “Marie. Kiss Kristen’s feet,” Tina solemnly instructed her sister. “You’re. Fucking. CRAZY,” Marie yelled. “Fine,” said Kristen. You have 10 seconds to start kissing them before we have to resume tickling you.” Her toes hovered just above Marie’s mouth, which remained closed and defiant.

The 10 seconds counted down and no toe kissing had occurred. Marie still lay in a compromising position. Kristen sighed, and now took a seat on the floor. Moving quickly, she Lay behind Marie and wrapped her legs around one of Marie’s arms and used her left arm to hold back Marie’s right. “You were given the chance to get out of this. Now we’ll have to tickle you until we say so.” And so began another 10 minutes of vicious tickling from Kristen and Tina, both furiously working Marie’s mid section and upper body. Caresses of fingertips along the sides, in her armpits, around her neck- Marie received double the dosage from before. The shaking became even more violent and suddenly she tried to bargain with her captors.

“Okay, okay, please, please stop!” she begged between laughs. “If I kiss them quick will you let me go?!” she pleaded. Kristen and Tina ignored her request and kept tickling. Another minute or two of tickling had gone on with more requests for them to stop. Kristen finally spoke up “You had your chance. We won’t stop anytime soon.” The tickling continued, much to Marie’s dismay. Her plea had come as she began to realize she had hydrated heavily earlier in the day and had not gone to the bathroom for some time. “Please- please stop. Please. I have to pee!” Tina looked up at Kristen, as if to say “Okay, we need to stop.”

Except that it was never said. Kristen looked at Tina and wouldn’t give any indication she cared about Marie’s plea. She seemed to ramp up the tickling as a result of the request. Another 5 minutes of tickling, violent shaking, and laughter- and then came the panicked voice of Marie. “I can’t hold it! Stop! I can’t hold it!” Suddenly, a look of shock came over her face. Marie’s eyebrows angled in response to her own sudden discomfort. She shook for a different reason, as she began urinating. Kristen and Tina finally stopped and watched Marie’s embarrassed reaction to this event. Her shorts had darkened, as had the carpeting below her. Marie had completely peed herself and leaked onto the carpet, looking incredibly embarrassed. Unsure of how to respond next, she began crying.

As a side note, I'm open to private messages for feedback as well if you're shy about publicizing feedback. I take criticism just fine- I promise!

tickling and sweaty feet punishment! It's the best! When the second part?
Ps: what if the two girls had a good hard workout before the new torture?

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back