• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle noob and toe tying

InstantCrush

i've been meeting with a friend for tickles and things have been great. light bondage and everything is ok except her feet are able to move too much so its hard to get to them. whats the easiest way to tie someones toes backs so they cant move them?

There is no real way to tie toes back easily. The fact that all the joints are small, and flex inward makes them all but impossible to immobilize.

Now securing the feet is much simpler. Face down positions allow for more control. You can mobilize the foot with one hand at the heel while enjoying tickling with the other. A modified hog tie, where the ankles are crossed can provide a lot of access and less mobility.

Toe ties work, but one must take care with them. It's easy to cut of circulation with them, and as they much be thin, the chances for them to dig in is higher. For big toes, I find shoelaces are the best option. They are soft, have some width, and are of nice lengths for proper wrap ties. Just remember safety first. Keep an eye on all toe bindings and watch your partners skin tone, if its getting darker time to untie.

Myriads

If you do a double column tie (sevure both ankled together) and leave loops to connect your toe toes to, you can secure the big toe to the ankle loop which will keep the foot flexed.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back