• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Craigslist ad

esslay

So it goes against everything my mom told me as a kid by talking to strangers on the internet (hi guys lol) but I recently came across a Craigslist ad in my area for a guy looking to play with girls feet, and he mentioned tickling would be a bonus if the girl wanted to tie him up and tickle him. It says he's only a few years older than me, should I reach out even if I'm not looking to date? (It was under the men seeking women section) or do you think it's sketchy?

Meet up first and get a feel for him, but a lot of the girls I've shot with have been from Craigslist ads.

Just make sure you're in safe area and meet in neutral location talk to him and meeting him first to talk about restriction would be best. meet stabuck iron out the details then go have fun if it feels right. do not go to his home tho

I met one of my best friends on Craigslist. It wasn't a fetish ad or anything, but there are normal people on there in my experience if you look.

I see an ad on my local CL too. It advertises for foot fetish, but it also includes tickling as one of the activities.

I used Craigslist extensively to find tickle playmates and with maybe one exception things always went swimmingly. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back