• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can't Take It?

Tckllvr

I have been into tickling for many years. It is probably my #1 tun on. The first time I was tied and tickled, I felt like "That's it?" I would say I like intense tickling. I remember that after my 1st time, when I was double teamed, I loved the intensity. I love watching intense tickling.

I was just tickled at Pandora's Box in New York in the Sanctum and I was surprised. I felt like I was barely touched and it became intense for me. I wanted an intense session, but I felt that I didn't have to be tickled hard and I went crazy. I found myself wanting to get tickled very hard, but I couldn't take it. When the intensity went up only a little, I found myself wanting to say my safeword.

This has caused me to question myself. I love the idea of intense tickling and have had it happen before, but now I don't know if I can take it. Is there a way to get over this?

Who did you session with? Sounds like they were skilled!

Well I don't know if was skill or my inability. I've been tickled hard by other women to the point where I'm dripping in sweat. In this particular case though, I wasn't. In fact, I remember one time getting tickled by two women. It was the most intense tickling I received. At the end of the time together, they tickled me as hard as they could until I begged to stop. I remember when it was happening that I was in a predicament. I didn't really want the tickling to stop, but my body couldn't handle it anymore. After I begged to stop, the women stopped. I was wrecked and dripping sweat. A few minutes after they stopped tickling me, I mentioned to them that I was surprised to feel recovered and ready to go again.

As for this last time I was tickled, I remember the mistress saying we only had so many minutes left toward the end of the session. In the past if I had heard that with most of the women I had been tickled by, I would've been upset because I wouldn't want our time to end. This time, I was relieved. I thought this person I saw did a good job, but I felt like I was pushed too far and it wasn't fun in the end. At the same time, I feel like I've been tickled harder before and have enjoyed it. I do wonder if it was all in my head. In emails before we met, I was quoted a price and that it would include nudity. When I got there, I was quoted a higher price for the nudity and I didn't have enough money. I've been to this place twice. Both times I've had an issue with the quoted price (this has nothing to do with the person I session with) and maybe that is something that has taken away from it.We were also in a room that had a device that I wanted to strap her to and put a vibrator on her, but she said she didn't feel safe on that piece of equipment, so we didn't do it. That piece of equipment was why I wanted to session in that room. Being strapped to it myself was the best part of the session. So, I don't know if that had anything to do with it. I also wonder if it was the actual tickling or attraction. I thought I read somewhere on this forum or somewhere else after my post that maybe there isn't the attraction and therefore the tickling isn't going to be as good, which leads me to another observation.

A few months ago, I mentioned someone from tickling videos that it would be dream come true to meet this person. Right away I received a response on the forum saying she was doing sessions. I saved up money and communicated via email to see her. Long story short, it didn't work out. I had booked the hotel room and was still very interested in getting tickled. That is what probably led to this session. Also, the day before I did this session, I looked on a website of another dungeon I had visited before and found that a certain mistress' profile wasn't up anymore. Now, she hadn't been there for many years, but my heart sank. I realized then that these two women have the "it" factor that I would really want in someone. One of them I had met in person before and I think not having her in my life has effected me. I believe I've been searching for someone to replace her that is almost identical and haven't found it.

Attachments

• scr-61-3.jpeg
    scr-61-3.jpeg
    13.5 KB · Views: 180
  • gallery_6399_71_41261.jpg
    gallery_6399_71_41261.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 182
This is off topic and I don't mean to sound rude, but are those photos of you?

This is off topic and I don't mean to sound rude, but are those photos of you?

No. The first is of someone who did tickling videos for a company many years ago. Earlier this year I was informed that she was offering sessions. However, when I tried to make contact, I heard she had a boyfriend and was super careful and decided at that point she didn't want to do sessions. I don't know if she's changed her mind. The second person I met when she was working as a dominatrix. I had two sessions with her and I was planning a third where she would switch, but she left the dungeon where she was working. A few months ago the dungeon removed her profile from their website, but her photo album from their forum I believe is still up.

Seems they tickled you skillfully. You don't need intense hard tickling to get the best reactions out of and/or make it unbearable to a 'lee. :) Soft tickling can be just as hard to handle. I call it 'tickling pressure' getting driven up breaking your resistance.

Seems they tickled you skillfully. You don't need intense hard tickling to get the best reactions out of and/or make it unbearable to a 'lee. :) Soft tickling can be just as hard to handle. I call it 'tickling pressure' getting driven up breaking your resistance.

And you're an expert at it, isn't it? :)

Just goes to show that science still has it's head up it's ass, trying to say that Knismesis only results in itching and doesn't cause laughter. Knismesis should never be taken lightly. :p

Moods, setting, and the company you keep within a session all can be factors of whether or not the session is intense or slightly intense or downright unbearable. Perhaps the prospect of getting tickled by professionals did a number on your brain, and although they weren't physically demanding of your body, they'd already beaten you mentally with the title they bare and the setting with which they operate from. The mystery that surrounds a stranger can sometimes amplify reactions, and at times also be met with some apprehension.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back