• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Recent Sock Worship Session (Girl from Home Depot!)

fonzieluck

TMF Regular
Good Morning Everyone! I hope this Memorial Day weekend finds you all well. I feel that I have to post this on here, because quite frankly, nothing like this has happened to me in my entire life, so I thought you all would like to hear about it. For those of you that know me, know that I have a sock fetish and it is a huge turn on for me. I found myself in Home Depot yesterday buying some wood stain for my deck, because I'm having people over tomorrow for the holiday.

I walk up to the paint counter, show the woman my cell phone, and she scans takes my phone and enters in the code number from the picture of the paint can that I took earlier. The woman was approximately in her late 30's to early 40's. She had on a tight t-shirt, jeans all the way down to her sneakers (showing very little sock), and pink Nike sneakers. On top of all of this, she was very attractive, and definitely was a sight for sore eyes. I'm almost 30, so I knew that she was definitely older than I am, so I flirted a little bit. When she kept walking to the opposite side of the counter, I definitely stared down at her sneakers, and trying to see what type of white socks she had on. To me, its always a big turn on that you can see the socks around the ankle, but can't get the full effect until the shoes are off. It is definitely like a big tease! lol.

So, this happened 3 times if I remember correctly, and on her walk back, she came right out and asked, "are you looking at my shoes? They are nice huh?" I panicked for about a second not knowing what to say. I then made eye contact with her and said, "yeah they are cute, so are your socks." She smiled and then said, "all of this eye candy and you're looking at my footwear." I laughed and said, "what can I say, its what I like!" The next sentence totally played with my head. She smiled quickly and looked me dead in the eye and asked if I wanted to see her feet. Thank god I was the only one in line, and no one was around or else I would've been completely embarrassed. I was turning red, and could feel my face heating up anyway. I bought a few seconds by administering a "uhhhhhhhhhh." After that I said, "I'm not really a foot guy." She then said, "I'm just giving you a hard time." I quickly sputtered out, "I'm more of a sock guy." And she literally let out a gasp and said, "ok, then you wanna see me socks?" I just smiled and didn't say anything. The paint was being mixed, she went to scan the new barcode and took my credit card. The conversation stopped for about 3 minutes, and then as she handed me the can with some paint mixers, she then says, "so seriously, when do you wanna see my socks?" I laughed and said, "don't worry I'm good." She responds, "let me take this out to your car, its heavy." I informed her that I could do it, but she insisted. I said ok.

Keep in mind that I just thought she was being nice and just wanted to talk or maybe was interested in me in another way other than showing me her socks. She walked behind me pretty quickly to get to my car, and then put it in the trunk for me while I was unlocking the driver side door of my car. She closed the trunk and said, "last chance, you wanna see em?" I was literally speechless and did not know what to say. So I called her bluff and said, "sure!" She said well lets sit in your car real quick, and I agreed. She said in my passenger seat, and closed the door. As soon as she did that, she removed her right sneaker, and revealed her adidas ribbed white ankle sock. I just smiled and said, "very cute, very cute." She said, "now didn't that make your day?" I responded that it did, and thanks. I then said that they had a smell because she probably has been working all day. She then smelled her own foot, and said, "oh yeah." So, like a jerk, I swallowed my pride and said, "let me smell." She said ok, and crossed her leg over to my side and put her socked foot right in my face. She noticed that I closed my eyes, and did not back away, or make any kind of face at all. The smell was lovely, like the typical musk of a woman's foot after being in a sneaker. The awkward part was, she did not pull away after about 5 seconds, and noticed that I liked it. I took my right hand, grabbed her ankle, and supported her foot as it was on my nose. The whole thing lasted about 13 seconds, and I took her foot down. I said, "yeah, they smell good. You definitely have been working hard." She started to put her sneaker back on, and said, "I'm glad I could make your day. Please enjoy your holiday weekend." I said thanks, and she got out of my car, and walked back towards the store.

I am just so shocked that this happened, because something like this has never ever happened to me before. In my early years, I would actually ask friends of mine who were girls to just smell their socks and they always laughed or said no. Now, yesterday, a total stranger actually is into it? What are the odds? Has this happened to anyone else? I mean, holy crap! lol.

Hope you are all doing well and enjoyed it a little.

Don't be a stranger. Follow up; maybe ask her out. Chances like this are rare.

Oh she is too old for me lol. But I did get her number and she sent me a sock pic last night actually lol. PM if interested.

What a wonderful chance encounter! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Oh she is too old for me lol. But I did get her number and she sent me a sock pic last night actually lol. PM if interested.

Don't mean to sound harsh, but you're an idiot if you pass this up! Older women in your/her age group are awesome! Been there, done that! When I was your age, I had fun with many older women and wouldn't trade the experiences for anything! And the best part is, they usually don't want any strings attached!

If you're really into sock worship, you find her attractive and she's willing to indulge your interest, you really shouldn't worry about her age. You'll kick yourself later for not taking this opportunity. I'm calling it. As an aside, I think the people on here who are so focused on the ..."someone around my age" thing are missing a lot of great opportunities. I've personally been with women 20 years older than me and 18 years younger and everything in between. All were very enjoyable.

Ive never heard of a cashier leaving their register to help someone carry anything out. nevermind risking getting caught in a customers car doing something like that. :shrug:

nice piece of fiction there hahaha

I'm not here to try and convince anyone. It happened, and you can choose to believe it or not.

Ive never heard of a cashier leaving their register to help someone carry anything out. nevermind risking getting caught in a customers car doing something like that. :shrug:

Yeah I was shocked. But it was at the painter's counter, not an actual "checkout" cashier. I asked if I could pay there and she said yes. There were employees walking all over isle with customers, so I guess they are allowed to leave the counter.

Don't mean to sound harsh, but you're an idiot if you pass this up! Older women in your/her age group are awesome! Been there, done that! When I was your age, I had fun with many older women and wouldn't trade the experiences for anything! And the best part is, they usually don't want any strings attached!

No I understand. lol. I actually just got through dating a girl who was 11 years older than me, and quite frankly, beyond the physical aspect, we didn't have a whole lot in common. Just trying to be more than careful right now. She wouldn't be someone I'd date, but yes, I will definitely keep in touch if a sock session should be needed. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back