• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEW 19 YEARS OLD MODEL SALOMEE IS THE PERFECT TICKLEE : FREE PICTURES & CLIP SAMPLE!

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather
NEW 19 YEARS OLD MODEL SALOMEE IS THE PERFECT TICKLEE : FREE PICTURES & CLIP SAMPLE!

FtManager.jpg

WE MET SALOMEE
THE PERFECT TICKLEE!

IMAGINE A BEAUTIFUL SEXY GIRL WITH PERFECT SIZE 4 ULTRA TICKLISH
FEET MADE FOR TICKLING!

The 19 years old Salomee is exactly the perfect ticklee we all looking for!
She is absolutely gorgeous with an INCREDIBLY TICKLISH body, every inch of her soft skin is horribly
sensitive and her feet are by far some of the most ticklish we have ever seen.
For her first experience she's immobilized with her soles up and believe us you'll never forget this girl
because the slightness touch with a feather on her soles and toes is enough to make her become insane
with CONVULSIVE reactions.

Salomee is unnervingly ticklish, so be prepared for lots of squirming and shrieking, and giggling and wriggling!
Her peals of laughter and shrieks of ticklish agony only encourage her friend Gwenola and the FT Tickler
to give her more and more.

If you really want to enjoy EXTREMELY TICKLISH FEET tickled silly you have to see
this exceptional foot tickling punishment

:justlips: 640X480 WMV SAMPLE : SALOMEE'S ULTRA TICKLISH FEET SAMPLE
WARNING : THE PREVIEW QUALITY FOR THE 640 x 480 VERSION DOES NOT REFLECT THE QUALITY OF
THE VIDEO FOR SALE!
THE QUALITY OF FREE VIDEO CLIP IS INTENTIONALLY REDUCED TO GIVE YOU A MORE LONG PREVIEW
;)

VISIT OUR NEW HD TICKLING WEBSITE :

AND OUR NEW FRENCHTICKLING SHOP :

-----------------------------------------------
Enjoy our others Tickling Stores :

Last edited:
I'm sure SHE couldn't stand the tickling in the WRAPPED & TICKLED SERIES, but I would love to see her joining the part!

Last edited:
Nice ! Not a fan of this bondage device, i prefer the good old bedspread type or some of the techniques you used a few years ago, but the video looks good, and the model seems pretty ticklish :). I hope her friend gets tickled as well ;)

Nice ! Not a fan of this bondage device, i prefer the good old bedspread type or some of the techniques you used a few years ago, but the video looks good, and the model seems pretty ticklish :). I hope her friend gets tickled as well ;)

On the other hand, I LOVE that device (I wish I had one). But I always appreciate the variety of methods with which you approach each ticklee.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back