• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The assassination of JFK.

BlasterMaster

1st Level Yellow Feather
So, do you think Lee Harvey Oswald did it? Or was it the mafia? Or perhaps it was a conspiracy between politicans, the military, the intelligence branches, and the war industry (as the movie JFK theorized)? Discuss below.

Oh come on now....it was them space aliens. He made the big push for us to leave the Earth and explore.... They can't have that.

Didn't recent findings prove that it was a retaliation by the mob for the failure of the Bay of Pigs landing?

Exer since they admitted clay Shaw was cia I've been a little uneasy

We'll have to wait until 2029 for the big reveal. I still think that the trajectories of the sniper bullets as well as the messy handling of the investigation afterwards (if you could even call it an investigation; remember the magical bullet?) all point to a massive conspiracy. The mob alone could never have handled all of that.

Not sure who's responsible, but I do know without the assassination no one in this country would know what a grassy knoll is.

MOB,CIA,FBI,LBJ,MIC,OIL,etc. Add the Cubans, pro and con-Castro, and the SS's "amazing" protection actions. The cover up:destroying of evidence,(including human witnesses), intimidating other witnesses, faking and replacing pictures and x-rays, the Whitewash, I mean Warren "Ommission" report, etc. was a "little" more than LHO or the Cubans could have done alone. I wonder if old man Joe, Sr. ever got a partial refund for buying the 1960 election?

I believe that Lee Harvey Oswald hit the President in the neck, but the unknown gunman on the grassy knoll caused the shot that blew Kennedy's brains out.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back