• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dark Chocolate Or Milk Chocolate?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
For the chocolate lovers of the forum.

What do you prefer, dark chocolate or milk chocolate?

The other day, someone I know gave me a bag of dark chocolate peanut butter cups/

I had never tasted that before.

Like most, I've had Reese's regular peanut butter cups.

I've been eating the dark chocolate peanut butter cups, and they are awesome.

What do forum members prefer, dark chocolate or milk chocolate?

Both. But having almonds is a PLUS. I rarely buy chocolate with no almonds.

Dark chocolate. Much of what passes for milk chocolate these days doesn't quite hit the spot.

Milk Chocolate over Dark Chocolate. But I also like White Chocolate. Everhave a White Chocolate Nestle's Crunch? It's very good. I would love to see a White Chocolate Snickers bar.

BOTH! I freaking love chocolate!

Darn my sweet tooth whenever I'm trying to cut back! And darn you for making me want some right now! XD

85% cacao chocolate for me, and I'm probably eating too much of it every day, lulled by the idea that it is supposed to be better for me than the milk stuff with its extra high sugar content. I like the slight bitterness and the brittle feel when you break a bit off. It kids me into thinking I'm eating something high class.

Milk chocolate. I ate a milk chocolate bar with almonds last night. yum. Once chocolate hits 70% dark, it's basically a chore. Unless it's like a little piece of chocolate that's filled with something like peanut butter. mmm. But, on it's own, you won't see me hogging it eagerly.

Once chocolate hits 70% dark, it's basically a chore.

I know what you mean. I found a Russian shop in China, close to the Siberian border, in which they craft 85%-90%-95% chocolate. Bought a few for myself and some friends. I cannot say I hated it, just it is a very unusual taste for our industrial treats-accustomed palates. It's quite good with red tea, and gives an energy boost like no other.

Usually I like to indulge in dark chocolate - has more character and because of it's sourness I tend to eat less, but appreciate it more - particularly like variants with sea salt sesame seeds.

Recently tried a 100% dark choc, the first time I'd seen something on the market claiming to be 100% - it's best to suck/let it melt on your tongue.

Also very much enjoyed a dark chocolate with orange peel and geranium, that was a delightful mix of flavours and probably my favourite.

What about white chocolate? Personally I find it way too sickly for me. but every so often it's nice for a change to just remind myself of the flavour.

I keep my chocolate in the fridge too... anyone else do that?

I prefer dark chocolate myself. Dark chocolate covered cherries, raisins or or pretzels are a staple in my household.

This is an eternally burning question that really, despite my best efforts, can only be answered with another question. That being, which kind of chocolate is closer to me at the particular moment in time I am being asked? That's the one.

Being as im dark chocolate lol ill have to say dark chocolate but i love them both!!!

Pure, healthy dark chocolate, as long as it's presweetened with enough sugar to make my diabetes go, "Lord God Almighty, have mercy!!"

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back