• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

sleeping indian girlfriends feet

cmx2442

So never posted anything like this before so here we go:blush:

I've been dating my girlfriend for a while now over 5 years and even though she's not super into the whole foot fetish thing she 100% supports my fetish without judgment. Now my girlfriend is a very heavy sleeper and lucky me she can't stand sleeping with socks on. One night we were calling it in to go to bed pretty early when she asked me to give her a foot rub. Of course I wouldn't turn down the chance. Again my girlfriend knows I have a foot fetish so she takes advantage with foot rubs lol. After a few minutes in she was out like a light. I like to think my foot rubs are so amazing they put her to sleep but she works pretty long hours so she was probably just exhausted :roflmao:

My girlfriend is Indian and has cute size 8 feet. So as you could imagine a part of me was rock hard during this foot rub. That's when I got the idea of getting off on her sleeping feet. I've came on my girlfriends feet before and she's wasn't the biggest fan on having cum on her feet. However she sometimes lets me worship her feet while she was resting as long as I didn't wake her up. I was pretty sure if getting off on her feet woke her up she wouldn't be crazy upset with me but I still didn't want to find out. I came up with a fallback plan of having lotion by my side in case anything dripping on her feet woke her up, I could just tell her I just put lotion on her feet.

Now she was lying down in bed while I was rubbing her feet so I was already on the edge of the bed in the perfect position. So I grabbed a tissue placed it under her foot and had my fun. It was both terrifying and extremely hot just knowing I could get caught and of course I've been fantasizing cumming on my girlfriends sleeping feet for the longest and having the idea actually happen was amazing. Her toes would twitch as I would rub my penis up and down her soft sole. My heart was literally racing until finally I let my load out. Lucky me it did not wake her up. I cleaned up my load with a tissue that was dripping down her sole. checked to make sure nothing actually got on the bed and I was good to go to sleep with her not knowing a thing when she woke up the next morning. I call that a pretty good goal I can check off my bucket list :happyfloa

I get put in these situations a lot with her and this was the first time I actually decided to act on it. I eventually told her because I felt bad taking advantage of the situation. Lucky me she wasn't too upset, she's fine with me having my fun with her feet as long as I don't wake her up. She's still not the biggest fan of cum on her feet. She did however tell me it was fine as long as I didn't wake her up or make a mess assuming her thought process was if she doesn't know she doesn't care lol :bubbleheart: So who knows maybe I will give this ninja foot job thing a shot again :wub: Also added bonus here is a pic of that night before and after.

Hope you guys enjoyed my story

IMG_4569.JPEGIMG_4568.JPEG

Any tickling to mention, is she ticklish? This is after all the true tickling stories thread, all the same I can't say I blame you. ;)
There is something about asian and indian feet isn't there.

She has very lovely soles! :feets:
Thanks for sharing the photos and the experience here. :D

Any tickling to mention, is she ticklish? This is after all the true tickling stories thread, all the same I can't say I blame you. ;)
There is something about asian and indian feet isn't there.

Sadly I don't have many tickle stories. I have to catch her off guard in order to get a laugh out of her when tickling her feet other wise she holds it in.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back