• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Might Have Found The Match Of My Dreams

makugiggl

TMF Regular
For years, this cute lady and I had played and flirted a little through Facebook when she originally joined a political conversation a friend and I were having. I’ve got a pretty playful personality and our political differences caused a lot of “poking fun” at each other. There were never any thoughts of pursuing a relationship as we never really thought we would ever meet. She left and went on a boat for a couple of years and we lost touch. However, all of that changed when I accepted a sports announcing job in North Carolina. I was at the stadium and feeling a little alone since I was new in town when suddenly I saw her online. Out of the blue I invited her to just a friendly dinner. Meeting someone that you’ve seen online is always interesting because half of the time their picture is just not what they look like in person. This was the case here except in the opposite direction. Her picture online she had brown hair and was holding one of her grandchildren. The picture was attractive, but NOTHING like she was in person. She walked in the restaurant and my eyes, I know, were in shock. She was blonde, looked about 20 years younger than her age, and her personality lit up the room. Needless to say, we started dating and haven’t looked back.

The chemistry we shared was remarkable and needless to say our intimacy was literally off the chart. Among many other incredible qualities she has is her sexual openness. As I to her, she literally would do most anything to please me. As I’m sure we all do in new relationships I began to ease in the tickling play. After about 3 weeks of being together I began to lightly kiss and caress most every inch of her during an intimate session. When I got to her feet I began to lightly brush the tops of her feet with my fingers and I got a muffled giggle then “it happened”. I licked the tops of her toes, then glided my tongue to the bottom of her foot and onto her arch and she literally EXPLODED with laughter. I know we all have a tendency to exaggerate some, but her laughter was the most intoxicating ticklish laughter I have ever heard on or off videos. I have been fortunate enough to play a lot through my life with our interest but this was the Mount Everest of ticklish laughter. She continued to laugh and said ok...stop..stop…stop. I came back up to the top of the bed (actually the side…we are all over the place…lol), and said…geeez Sweety…you are ticklish! She said, Bill…”I am a new level of ticklish”. Without trying to be crude here, I looked in her eyes and said, “I know this may seem a little weird but do you have any idea what that does to me”? She said…”you tickling me”? I said, “yes” and she looked south and said…”Oh my God. You tickling me does that to you”? She said…”That’s unbelievable”. She said…”show me some more”. I about went blank on that statement and immediately went back to work. She is so ticklish on her feet I can’t even use fingernails or she will go mad. I literally just brush her feet with my fingertips and she explodes into laughter.

I have to say that even at my age this has been the best sex I have ever had in my life. She is so open. Even though I can’t tickle for more than 10 minutes at a time or she’ll go mad, it’s just been an incredible experience for both of us. We have found that not only does it drive me crazy, it makes her sexually bonkers. She has the most intense orgasms afterwards. Even as crazy as this sounds we have found that Prosecco wine makes her even more ticklish and I buy it by the case…lol. She actually calls it “tickle juice” now.

With her permission, of course, I will post her laughter on here in the next week or so. It’s what we all dream of.

I know this was long but wanted to share.

I appreciate this forum and all who use it to share their experiences.

Bill

What a fortunate meeting! Best of luck in the relationship and keep us posted!

That all sounds wonderful! Glad that you both have a great time together. :bouncybou

Please do post an audio of her laughter. :D

Congrats. I too am jealous.
I can't wait to hear her laugh.
I'd love to see pics of her feet.

Love this makugiggl. Life can be cool as hell on how such connections reemerge out of the blue and take a pleasant turn. Keep having fun.

Wow! what a lucky Guy!!! Please let us hear her laugh!! maybe some pics of those cute feet???

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back