• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tied up and left to be tickled

Vendoskt

Has anyone ever been tied up and just left to be tickled? As in you're at an event or gathering, and you get stripped, tied up immobile, and placed in a frequently traveled area to be tickled by any passerby that wants to do so. The ticklee only gets out when the ticklers decide that the ticklee has had enough, which could be hours. Lots of fun for the guests, hell for the tickle slave :)

I hate to be "that guy", but I honestly don't think a gathering exists where that would be allowed. Sorry.

Has anyone ever been tied up and just left to be tickled? As in you're at an event or gathering, and you get stripped, tied up immobile, and placed in a frequently traveled area to be tickled by any passerby that wants to do so. The ticklee only gets out when the ticklers decide that the ticklee has had enough, which could be hours. Lots of fun for the guests, hell for the tickle slave :)

It's never a good idea to leave someone in bondage unattended. This would only be safe as long as someone is constantly watching and checking in on the person tied up.

I came close once! Prodom and I agreed to go out after the session for drinks. At the end of the session, which was at her apartment, she left me hogtied on my stomach in the common area. She'd walk back and forthgetting ready, and occasionally, from behind where I couldn't see her, attack my sides, then go back to getting ready. Sometimes there was no attack, sometimes a couple seconds, sometimes longer. It seemed like she was taking her time!

Yes, many times via the auspices of a group hosting such an event. What a trip!! It takes some creative wits to devise such scenarios and keep them safe but it's absolutely thrilling for edge players, adrenaline junkies and head space seekers such as myself and my girl. These include public fairs and beach burying too, among other things. Right to the edge. There's some ingenious yet invisible built-in safety factors that make it possible.

What if you wanted to do this to yourself? I know of a bdsm event where this would be possible, but I don't know anyone that I trust that knows I'm into tickling. I thought about hanging up a sign laying out the rules. There are talks given at this place about safety with bdsm, so I would hope keeping it public would enforce some level of safety.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back