• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My wife tickled by another guy

meridian111

Very quick tickle, but it will stick with me. My wife, kids and I recently got together with a bunch of other friends and family at a neighbor’s lake house. As the evening wore on, our next door neighbors started shooting off some low-grade fireworks, celebrating their son’s graduation. About ten of us decided to sit on the lawn, which sloped down towards the lake, sort of like an amphitheater. My wife sat next to me while several people sat below us. The air was a little cool, but still mid-60’s, and my wife, who's always cold, complained about being cold even though she was the only one of us with a fleece and jeans. But she also had on flip flops (pale pink nail polish).

One of the guys sitting below us was with his wife and a few friends. He had gone to school with my wife, and apparently had a bit of a crush on her throughout high school. Anyhow, he picked up on the fact that although she was complaining about being cold she also wore flip flops, which exposed her well-shaped and slightly chubby feet.

He leaned over and exclaimed to my wife, ‘it is a little chilly. How is it that your feet aren’t cold?’. ‘ I don’t know’, retorted my wife. ‘They really aren’t though’, she smiled as if suddenly realizing that they weren’t cold and was mildly proud of this fact.

She raised her foot in the air, flexing it a bit and twisting her ankle in a circle. He gingerly grabbed her ankle and put his hand on the top of her foot. ‘Wow, you’re right. Not cold at all.’ Then he knocked off the flip flop, and kind of cradled her bare foot in the palm of his hand, supporting it by the heel. Surprisingly, she didn’t jerk her foot away, and instead smiled naïvely as if she really had no idea what was about to occur. He raised her foot up to his face level and secured his grip a little better, still holding it relatively loosely in front of him. Then, of course, he began stroking the bottom of her foot slowly until she yelped and tried to jerk her foot away. ‘Aha, I remember that you’re ticklish?’ And at that, he started laughing and taunting ‘Gitchy goo, tickle tickle tickle’. My wife screamed softly and tried to roll, to no avail, as he tightened his grip by sticking her helpless foot under his arm. With his free hand he began to tickle with full abandon. By this time, my wife had rolled onto her belly, laughing a silent laugh, as he scribbled his thick fingers all over her foot. Sporadically she got out enough breath to plead with him to stop, and after about 15-20 seconds he obliged.

Everyone smiled, his wife elbowed him and shook her head, and we went back to watching the fireworks.

Last edited:
Wonderful! I love it when someone takes advantage of a naive womans ticklish situation! Did she say anything about how much it tickled her afterwords?

I'm surprised you didn't take the hint and start on her upper body... :p Maybe getting others to join in! ;)

Cool story, thank you!
What is her shoe size?
Any pics of her feet?

Very quick tickle, but it will stick with me. My wife, kids and I recently got together with a bunch of other friends and family at a neighbor’s lake house. As the evening wore on, our next door neighbors started shooting off some low-grade fireworks, celebrating their son’s graduation. About ten of us decided to sit on the lawn, which sloped down towards the lake, sort of like an amphitheater. My wife sat next to me while several people sat below us. The air was a little cool, but still mid-60’s, and my wife, who's always cold, complained about being cold even though she was the only one of us with a fleece and jeans. But she also had on flip flops (pale pink nail polish).

One of the guys sitting below us was with his wife and a few friends. He had gone to school with my wife, and apparently had a bit of a crush on her throughout high school. Anyhow, he picked up on the fact that although she was complaining about being cold she also wore flip flops, which exposed her well-shaped and slightly chubby feet.

He leaned over and exclaimed to my wife, ‘it is a little chilly. How is it that your feet aren’t cold?’. ‘ I don’t know’, retorted my wife. ‘They really aren’t though’, she smiled as if suddenly realizing that they weren’t cold and was mildly proud of this fact.

She raised her foot in the air, flexing it a bit and twisting her ankle in a circle. He gingerly grabbed her ankle and put his hand on the top of her foot. ‘Wow, you’re right. Not cold at all.’ Then he knocked off the flip flop, and kind of cradled her bare foot in the palm of his hand, supporting it by the heel. Surprisingly, she didn’t jerk her foot away, and instead smiled naïvely as if she really had no idea what was about to occur. He raised her foot up to his face level and secured his grip a little better, still holding it relatively loosely in front of him. Then, of course, he began stroking the bottom of her foot slowly until she yelped and tried to jerk her foot away. ‘Aha, I remember that you’re ticklish?’ And at that, he started laughing and taunting ‘Gitchy goo, tickle tickle tickle’. My wife screamed softly and tried to roll, to no avail, as he tightened his grip by sticking her helpless foot under his arm. With his free hand he began to tickle with full abandon. By this time, my wife had rolled onto her belly, laughing a silent laugh, as he scribbled his thick fingers all over her foot. Sporadically she got out enough breath to plead with him to stop, and after about 15-20 seconds he obliged.

Everyone smiled, his wife elbowed him and shook her head, and we went back to watching the fireworks.

Your wife's feet sound sexy as hell. I love women w/chubby toes.

Just out of curiosity what celebrity would you say your wife resembles?

WAIT! It's a really nice story but... weren't you jealous?? I was reading this and I could only imagined how jealous I would have got. If one my girl's friend tickled her, I'd be really really mad. What did you think about it??

Some of us guys get jealous yes, but also turned on at the same time. It is quite a rush when another man is seen touching and tickling our wife's feet. Here are my wife's size 6s.www.pinterest.com.jpg

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back