• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Videos with jeans ?

mcmunagle

I would first like to say hello to everyone.
Does anybody know of any clips where the person being tickled is wearing jeans ? I think thats hot for some reason.
Possibly the wrong forum.

If its blue jeans you are looking for, you may want to try Tickle Abuse.

I have two models that are tickled in jeans currently in my studio. Mel laughs, yips, snorts and taps out and she's in ripped blue jeans and there's also the series with Alyssa that's with jeans, hers being ripped black jeans. I also have a few sessions with upcoming new models that we're also wearing jeans.

I have two models that are tickled in jeans currently in my studio. Mel laughs, yips, snorts and taps out and she's in ripped blue jeans and there's also the series with Alyssa that's with jeans, hers being ripped black jeans. I also have a few sessions with upcoming new models that we're also wearing jeans.

Both previews for Mel and Alyssa look really good!!!

They're both awesome clips actually...thanks my friend.

Are you looking for M/F , F/M , F/F , or M/M? I have a couple of models coming for a shoot next month and could possibly see about doing a jean scene.

Hey Coyote, you said in your previous message that people can contact you through the store for details...how is this done exactly? Is there a way to reach a producer of a studio? I always wondered about that...if our clients want to communicate with us...can they with C4S?

Go to FTKL's clips4sale site.

He's got a lot of good ones.

Obviously Realtickling has a ton.

The old tickle central site clips have a lot.

Hey Coyote, you said in your previous message that people can contact you through the store for details...how is this done exactly? Is there a way to reach a producer of a studio? I always wondered about that...if our clients want to communicate with us...can they with C4S?

Yes there is a contact link on the bottom of the C4S store operators page. It gets routed through C4S support to us. That way it keeps everyone's email anonymous unless we want to give it out. That is how I found Beth. She saw the store and lived in MN and wanted to give it a go. Turned out she loved it :)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back