• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

22 Male in New York

theblueone

TMF Novice
Hi!

Haven't done one of these in a while but I may as well give it another shot! So, I'm basically looking for someone around the same age as I am in NY who would like to have some tickling fun. I consider myself a pretty good Ler but I've always been curious as to what's it like being a Lee, especially since tickling could potentially be a good way for me to relieve some stress. Male or female, whoever's interested. Willing to drive long distances since I love to travel but can't host, at least not yet. Will also treat you to lunch cause why not right? So yeah, if you're interested, let me know!

Thanks! :D

Bump.

Just had my first session and it went great! Wondering if there's anyone else who would be interested in being tickled, or tickling me as it turns out I'm very ticklish in my armpits and feet. Fingers at my armpits or a hairbrush at my feet would seriously get me to laugh and twist so much! :D

Wish I was closer and somewhat younger (young looking 38 but luv to tickle 20s guys silly cause its like tickling the younger bro I never had! ) - U sound like a helluva lotta fun!

Bump.

Just had my first session and it went great! Wondering if there's anyone else who would be interested in being tickled, or tickling me as it turns out I'm very ticklish in my armpits and feet. Fingers at my armpits or a hairbrush at my feet would seriously get me to laugh and twist so much! :D

1) Are you in NYC or New York State? If the latter, anywhere near Rochester?
2) Since you seem to be only interested with folks your age, do you know any men interested in being tickled by a guy in his 50s? Always nice to network. :)

Wish I was closer and somewhat younger (young looking 38 but luv to tickle 20s guys silly cause its like tickling the younger bro I never had! ) - U sound like a helluva lotta fun!

Ah, it would have been great if you were closer and younger, but you definitely sound like someone who knows how to get me to laugh my head off haha.

1) Are you in NYC or New York State? If the latter, anywhere near Rochester?
2) Since you seem to be only interested with folks your age, do you know any men interested in being tickled by a guy in his 50s? Always nice to network. :)

1) State, not near Rochester but have no problem traveling.
2) Nah, sorry.

Last edited:
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back