• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

STUDIO NAME CHANGE - LAUGHS FOR LIFE (Update - New Model)

heroes4

1st Level Red Feather
Hello guys, so here we go...some changes for the day. I have started producing tickle video clips since about 3 weeks ago and it was brought to my attention that the name I had chosen "House of laughs" was already own by somebody else in our tickle community....I was not aware of this at all and to avoid complications in this matter, I have changed the name of my studio to LAUGHS FOR LIFE, the studio number remains the same and all of my previous clips are still available.

Alright, on to the good new now....new clips and new models are always coming, has I try to be active has much has possible. For today, let me introduce to you guys A BRAND NEW MODEL BY THE NAME OF Alyssia....

Description of Alyssia...

BRAND NEW MODEL! Not to be confused with Alyssa (a previous model of mine)...Alyssia stands at 5 foot 10, we've known each other for years, she's a former local model and she said that she wanted to see what I do...well she found out LOL. This full video contains both the upper body session and the feet session...they're both about the same length. So what to expect from Alyssia, well the title kind gives it away....but for real, she's super ticklish and everywhere...a total joy to tickle. She gets a really good upper body workout from my tickles and she's a total cutie to watch when her feet get tickled...like most models, she can't stand the brush! Her laugh sounds like a mix of "HAHAHA's" and skimishes...kinda hard to explain but so much fun to hear. This a awesome clip with a fantastic new model. Oh and BTW, she will be back for some more session soon.

French language is spoken with some English on occasion

Age 22

Feet size 9 (slender)

Also for you guys who visit my studio page often at C4S, you will most likely notice that Alyssia was on the background picture of my studio page at C4S, I will be using this section of my studio to display at picture of upcoming models....just for the fun of it....

Ok so here's a few pics and a couple of previews of the very beautiful Alyssia....

Attachments

• DSC00080.JPG
    DSC00080.JPG
    217.8 KB · Views: 284
  • DSC00083.JPG
    DSC00083.JPG
    198 KB · Views: 328
  • DSC00084.JPG
    DSC00084.JPG
    200.3 KB · Views: 558
  • Alyssia FEET.MOV
    1.4 MB
  • Alyssia UPPER.MOV
    1.5 MB
You could of also said blindfolds are gold... just teasing you here LOl

Love it....she is cute for a Shithawks' fan. ;) She needs so many tickles (her, feet and tummy, oh my).

Oh yeah, cool for you to rock Les Expos as well.

She his not a Shithawks fan...It's my hat LOL (Helmi whad it in her clips)...and i'm a Green Bay Packer guy...go figure right! At least it's not a Vikings cap...although my only NFL game shirt is a FAVRE Vikings shirt and it's in my closet LOL! I just love the game so much, that aside from a few teams...I like them all...it's not the same it comes to hockey thought!

Thanks for noticing Les Expos....nos amours....they will be back btw...I can feel it in my heart...ahhh us french people LOL.

OK BACK TO TICKLING LOL! Alyssia is a fantastic model and I have terrific clips of her coming in another session....but for now this session is available and it was a total blast to make because she's such a cutie...plus she's super slim to it was awesome to dig in those ribs and I love her feet. Throw in there the fact that she's french and those awesome giggles and we have a successful session...the extreme ticklishness helps as well LOL.

For the "mature" lee in the background...haha...now I'll have to change that picture for sure....she's actually 24 years old...she's just trying to hold her laughter like there's no tomorrow...the result of this seams to be adding years to her actual age LOL...but YES, for sure there's clips of her coming...my background picture is always going to be of the next tickle model of my next shoot....like a mini preview/teaser sort of thing...so when a new clip arrives it will be the one from the background picture of the latest days and on the day of the new clip you will get a new background picture of the next clip upcoming...even though it's my idea, I really really like it as a fan of anticipating for the next victim, I think it's kind sweet to try to make a scenario in your head of how she will sound by having just seen one picture...hehe! Well two in the case of Tatianna, that's her name.

Ah okay.....well, she does rock the Shithawks cap well....perfect for her tickling! Wonder if Alyssia will wear pantyhose/stockings?

Yes, Les Expos will be back for sure. Hockey...oh no, not a Scabs fan are ye?

I'm super sorry to say that i'm not really into stocking/pantyhose....and "yes" Habs fan...haha!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back