• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Insanity with Another Tickle Lover M/F

tickleinsanity

The first time I experienced it, it felt too good to be true. Could I really have met a guy that loved to tickle as much as I loved to be tickled? No way; I couldn’t believe it. Yet, it felt incredible. The way his fingers felt when he touched my skin… it was like nothing I had ever felt before. It was the most pleasure I had ever felt. After that first time, even though it was only minutes, I felt completely hungry for more. It was like a thirst that could not be quenched. I wanted him to tickle me more and more and more. I tried not to beg, yet I did any way. I rearranged my schedule and met him whenever I could. I could not believe how good at tickling he was; it was remarkable.

Yesterday was another one of those days; I wanted it so desperately. There were few things I would not have given to feel his hands dance around my skin. I craved his fingers on every inch of my ticklish body. I tried not to be too selfish as I politely asked him if he would be interested; he gladly agreed, and I was distracted the rest of the day fantasizing in my head the way his hands would tickle torture me. He was so intense since he loved it too, and I could not be happier with his approach. I wanted it always. I literally counted down the minutes until I finally saw him; it seemed to take forever. We chatted as I anxiously awaited him to signal he was ready. My mind was filled with so many thoughts. I could feel my body get turned on as we sat, and I grinned in anticipation as I waited for him to begin tickling me. Then, he gave me a wide smile and said “turn around”. I knew that met it was time for my underarms – my most ticklish spot. I eagerly said “OK!” and turned around and shot my hands up in the air. I wanted him to have full access to my sides and underarms. My mind was racing as my body was completely and clearly aroused. I had a huge smile on my face as his hands first touched my sides and underarms. His talented hands felt as heavenly as I remember. I was overwhelmed by the pleasure I felt. I squealed in a high pitch and laughed uncontrollably as his fingers quickly danced around my underarms. “How could I be so lucky?” I thought. His hands moved a mile a minute; he was so amazing – I couldn’t stand it. I squirmed around in my seat and hoped the minutes would turn into hours. I didn’t want to stop. I kept my hands up, almost to the ceiling of the car, so that he could have as much room as possible to tickle as hard and fast as he wanted. I got more and more turned on the longer and faster he went. It was perfect – the way his fingers covered my body was the way I had imagined in my mind all day. I breathed loudly as I continued to be saturated by his tickling talents. How could it be THIS GOOD!? I wanted more and more and more. Yet, as always time was the constraint. He slowly stopped as I tried to catch my breath; I spun back around and thanked him for tickling me once again. He grabbed my bare foot and teased me by running his finger down my arch and then his fingers in between my toes. I screeched with laughter. Yet, time was running out. We laughed and agreed how much fun our adventure had been.

I peeled myself out of the car wishing that I could have the whole night to live out my tickling fantasies with him. I was hungry for more. I could not be satisfied. Every time he tickles me, my appetite gets stronger and stronger for more and more of him. I cannot wait to live out some more and more of our tickle torture fantasies together. Every day I wake up and hope that today will be another day I get to feel his amazing tickling hands on me. Whew boy, it is hot.

Two people with tickling fetishes hanging out is the best.

Great story! I hope there is more tickle action in Ohio than Indiana - smh lol

Great story again!
Would love to see your ticklish feet!!!!!
Please some pics of these ticklish feet!!!!!
What shoe size?

Oh to have a girl like you for me.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back