• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any male ever tied a girl to the bed while she was wearing long blue jeans ?

mcmunagle

I sometimes prefer seeing a girl in jeans barefoot and tank top, I just think its hot.

Or for any females, have you ever found yourself tied to the bed while wearing jeans?

I like that look as well. Nothing like jeans for showing off a girl's beautiful shape. And as I am into upper body tickling mostly, a thin top is just the right thing. Better even than bare skin, in my opinion. I've never had the chance to tie anyone down though. My tickle partners so far have always been vanillas and don't want to be tied.

Yes, I used to do that often to my late wife. She had issues with her body and frequently didn't want to get fully undressed for a tie-and-tickle session, and I would usually not be insistent. And even though her legs were quite ticklish too, as long as her feet, neck and underarms remained uncovered I could be reasonably content. :devilish:

I agree, there is something hot about jean cuffs hanging over a woman's bare foot. I guess that's why I have a particular obsession with Sheryl Crow, who frequently poses that way. Maybe also because she reminds me of my wife, being brunettes around the same age and both native Missourians. A taste:

Sheryl-Crow-Feet-2607085.jpg

I think it's sexy with nylon feet and jeans..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I like that look as well. Nothing like jeans for showing off a girl's beautiful shape. And as I am into upper body tickling mostly, a thin top is just the right thing. Better even than bare skin, in my opinion. I've never had the chance to tie anyone down though. My tickle partners so far have always been vanillas and don't want to be tied.

I agree. Nothing better than a pair of jeans and a top that shows of some belly.

I mean I have personally had so much play that it's hard for me to believe I've never been tied up and tickled in jeans. Although it must not have been super memorable because no one scene​ comes to mind.

Hose feet in jeans and being tickled is really sexxy looking..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Its ok for viewing, but in my opinion it gives less access to the leg area

Yup. It's a great way to play with someone when your relationship isn't as overtly sexual (yet).

I thought I was the only one that though that was sexy.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

On multiple occasions, where we didn't take the time to undress.
It didn't affect her ticklishness, but it was easier if we decided to do a five to ten minute session before dinner.

Last edited:
I wonder if female lers feel the same way about male lees, or if there's a male equivalent?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back