• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Radio DJ's Introduction to Tickle Torture - Spontaneous Shoot! (M/F)

BondageObsessed

TMF Poster
Selena is a local radio DJ that I've known for a few years. She knows about my fetish and that I shoot fetish videos. I've tried to get her to model for me multiple times but she has never been interested saying it's "Just not my thing". She has told me that she is very ticklish and hates being tickled.

Selena invited me to go to a music festival, she was able to get tickets through the radio station she works for. So, we planned to meet up at my studio and take one car to the festival.

After the festival, we returned back to my studio, Selena was relaxed and her inhibitions were down. She saw my restraints and playfully asked if that's what I used to do my tickling videos. I saw this as a perfect opportunity to convince her to try it. To my surprise, she agreed and admitted she was curious as to exactly what these videos were all about.

Selena is petite 5'3 but has big size 9 feet! Pretty unusual to have feet so big on such a small frame! Her soles were smooth, silky soft and a bit moist from walking around in heels all day. Selena told me she was very ticklish and she wasn't lying. Her feet are off the charts ticklish and she can't take it for long. I get her with fingers, hairbrush and the electric flosser. The flosser is too much for her to take! I even give her a safeword and she ends up using it! Selena has an amazing laugh that made me want to keep tickling!

This is a truly vanilla model who never thought she'd do a tickling video experiencing tickle torture for the first time! I hope to get her back for a full shoot soon!

Preview: https://www.sendspace.com/file/o36yrr

Full Clip Available: https://clips4sale.com/studio/101913/

I Love her Long, Slender, and Ticklish size 9 Feet!!!
She is also Pretty Cute and has an Awesome Laugh!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

dude she cute and radio dj keep her love see more tickklish soles my self.

I'm surprised this hasn't gotten more attention... Selena is great, and hopefully you can get her back for more, but if not, what we got here is a 10!

Awesome preview bet the full clip is amazing! Radio DJ is always a fantasy come true! Its nice to put a face to a beautiful face who has ticklish feet behind the air waves! :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back