• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Next Chicagoland Tickling Munch & Play Party!! 7/15/17

TickleChgo

Verified
Our last Chicagoland Tickling Anonymous Munch and Play Party was quite a success. Our next munch/party will be on the evening of Saturday, July 15, 2017.

The munch starts at 7 pm. As before we will meet at a restaurant/tavern on the near north side. Then, for those who want to continue the evening and play, we will adjourn to the nearby SINS Center.

If you would like to attend sign up for the event here https://fetlife.com/events/562787 or contact me offline. For safety and security reasons, the exact location of the restaurant will be given out prior to the event to those who sign up at the Event page as “Going” (not “Maybe”), but, for your planning purposes, the restaurant is in Niles.

If you want to go the SINS Center after the munch, you must register separately at the SINS Center the prior to the event at http://sinscenter.com/homeframe.htm. When you register, you will need to pay $15 for a single visit Trial Membership, you have to be over 18, and you have to bring proper ID, i.e., a driver’s license.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

The Chicagoland Tickling Anonymous (CTA) Munch and Play Party is almost week away!! Is everyone excited?!?

@MattyF - we've got about 15+ people signed up on FetLife. Are you going??

I will be sending out the specific location for the munch 1-2 days prior to the event via a message here on FetLife.

In order to receive the location, you must be signed up as “Going” on the event page here: https://fetlife.com/events/562787. I will not be sending the location to those signed up as “Maybe Going.”

Also, if you plan to go the the SINS Center following the Munch portion of the evening, you must sign up for a Trial Membership here before noon on Friday, 7/14: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-sin...or-fetish-exploration-registration-4600552376

Let me know if you have any questions, and I look forward to seeing you all soon!

Now that was fun! I've never attended a tickle gathering before and I didn't know what to expect. TickleChgo was super friendly and introduced all us newcomers to everyone else and the history of the gatherings (both local and others like NEST) and answered any questions that we had before were actually going to the dungeon.

Once we got to the dungeon, we were given a private tour of the place. The SINS Center is MASSIVE! They are equipped with several bondage and torture devices in every room, perfect for different tastes.

Of course, the main purpose of our event was also entertained. Our main lee (who is not on this website) loved fighting back and being wrestled into submission while being tickled. A group of us made sure she wasn't disappointed!

Towards the end, the masochist in me came out and I asked our lee how she felt about revenge. She was happy to let it out and before I knew it, I was in a set of stocks and tickled for a long time!

I tend to be a person of high anxiety. My fears about going (being viewed as nuts or too pervy, being in a group of only men (I mean absolutely no offense to m/m enthusiasts)) were unfounded. What I found instead was, both within the tickle gathering and the larger SINS center, was a lovely group of people who I would love to hang out with again!

A big thank you to TickleChgo and the rest of the CTA gathering for being so welcoming!

Cheers!

SOOOOO pleased with last night's gathering. Made an account just today in order to post this review lol...I am the above mentioned lee who was gang tickled by a group of male lers...pure torture/heaven lol.
Everyone was so kind, respectful, and accepting, I have never felt more at ease about my fetish. TickleChgo was a great host and so very welcoming. I will definitely be back to play :)

@ticklemekitten and com_tklr - it was great meeting you both, thanks for turning out, and glad you had a good time. We look forward to seeing you both again...

Well, while ticklemekitten, com_tklr and a few others (Matty F and others) were occupied in a room on one side of SINS, we were having fun with my stocks in the dungeon in the other room ( https://fetlife.com/users/346418/pictures/33028474 ). We had a guy or two in them, and a couple of women, and a couple (myself and Mrs. TC side by side) baring our soles in the stocks. There was a table full of electronic toothbrushes, feathers, brushes, etc. right in front of the stocks which were deployed on all of the bare feet and other parts. The laughter was bouncing off the walls.

Between what was going on with ticklemekitten and her gang-tickling crew on one side of SINS, and us in the stocks on the other side, it was a regular two-ring tickle circus!

This was my first event, and it was quite awesome. Re-affirmed my decision to explore my kinky interests and tickling in particular.

Everyone. This was a good vibes, lucky and respectable gathering. I had a permanent smile stuck on my face all night.

One issue I dealt with was those stocks. I, as a lee, got in, and other people, got in and find it can hurt (not always) because of a certain design aesthetic. The bottom sign is a little too close to the ankle slots. Maybe that can be looked into. Maybe its nothing. Maybe its a thing, not really sure.

Wow, sounds like I missed a fun time. I wanted to come, but I played in a volleyball tournament that day. Miss you guys, hopefully I can come to the next one!

One issue I dealt with was those stocks. I, as a lee, got in, and other people, got in and find it can hurt (not always) because of a certain design aesthetic. The bottom sign is a little too close to the ankle slots. Maybe that can be looked into. Maybe its nothing. Maybe its a thing, not really sure.
@dlind70 - thanks for pointing that out. I fixed it tonight. :bonk:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back