• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

DFW June Munch

Oddjob0226

4th Level Indigo Feather
DemiTickler & I are working on getting something off the ground for June in terms of a munch. Please watch this thread for updates!

Hey, guys! Demi here an an update!
So yeah, I lost track of time, so it would probably be too short notice to try to throw anything in June, so I'm thinking early July. See, what Oddjob and I are trying to do is make the next "munch" happen at the same time as another one. That way there will be more people and chances to talk. (He's been looking up stuff on fetlife and we've been trying to coordinate, so it's been a challenge.)
And then, like I said, I lost track of time, so whoops that didn't happen, lol. ANYWAY
Just keeping ya'll updated on what's happening as we try to work some stuff out.

Hold up, y'all!

If you are on FetLife I just recently saw this. THIS SATURDAY. Maybe a great way to start uniting people even more:

https://fetlife.com/groups/8994/gro...tification_type=group_post&notification_via=p

June 24 potluck

I know it's a bit close to that date but I forgot about fetlife.
Me and my roommate are opening our home for a fetish potluck
She has BDSM friends I have Tickle friends, we are bringing everyone together for a party.
Call it a munch or gathering, if people wish to play we will have space available and space for those who only wish to be social. There will be food and drink, but please bring a side item or drinks.
Those interested can contact me and I will give all the appropriate details.

Demi and I are not associated with this person, but it may end up being a great ice-breaker for all.

Hold up, y'all!

If you are on FetLife I just recently saw this. THIS SATURDAY. Maybe a great way to start uniting people even more:

https://fetlife.com/groups/8994/gro...856¬ification_type=group_post¬ification_via=p

June 24 potluck

I know it's a bit close to that date but I forgot about fetlife.
Me and my roommate are opening our home for a fetish potluck
She has BDSM friends I have Tickle friends, we are bringing everyone together for a party.
Call it a munch or gathering, if people wish to play we will have space available and space for those who only wish to be social. There will be food and drink, but please bring a side item or drinks.
Those interested can contact me and I will give all the appropriate details.

Demi and I are not associated with this person, but it may end up being a great ice-breaker for all.

I was in contact with one of the hosts and got a text informing me the event was canceled, unless this is a separate event in DFW.

Hey guys! So I did try to check out the thread, but haven't heard any news either way, so probably won't be able to make this an event.
Anyway, this still brings up a question of wanting to meet up with another munch. Even if they're not necessarily the same kink (like, say just bondage) it still seems to be a good place to go.
For example, there's a fairly consistent 'rope night' every 3rd Wednesday at a dungeon in DFW. While it's mostly a 'learning' event, I'm sure there's plenty of chance for discussions and convos. Is that fine with everyone, or is there aaaaaaaaaaaany reason we wouldn't want to associate outside the group? Or like, you don't think anyone would be willing to expand?

I think it is a great idea, a good place to meet expert intive, like-minded people, and a way to have an ;unofficial munch' while still leaving room to come up with something that is specifically about & for us.
Barring other events like work, family care, etc. I would have no problem going at all.

I think that's a great idea. Sounds like a cool learning opportunity for everyone involved.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back