• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wonder Woman and the Amazons (F/F)

Basket_bill

Hi everyone I wanted to share some more pictures. Today in honor of the new Wonder Woman movie I have two pictures.

The first is Wonder Woman trapped by her archenemy Circe during a test of endurance. Is Wonder Woman doomed to become a tickle slave? Find out in the second picture

wonder_woman_in_the_chamber_of_circe_by_whotwolf-da4jeck.jpg

The Amazons have tried to save Wonder Woman only to end up tickled along with her. Lucky for them Circe is a caring Villain who only wants to give the Amazons what they need. ;)

amazons_tickle_attacked__by_whotwolf-davq7ab.jpg

UPDATE:
Characters that appear in the picture.
Top: Circe
Stocks (left to right): Donna Troy (1st Wonder Girl), Queen Hippolyta (Queen of Themyscira/3rd Wonder Woman), Cassandra Sandsmark (2nd Wonder Girl), Diana (Wonder Woman), Artemis (2nd Wonder Woman), Lyla Michaels (Harbinger), Philippus (General of the Amazon Army)

Let me know what you think.

If you want to check out more of my stuff visit my DA page here: http://whotwolf.deviantart.com

Last edited:
I love the story behind second one. Failed rescue attempts are the best. Nothing more humiliating than ending up tied and tickled next to the person they're supposed to rescue!

Cute pictures

Thanks Wally!

Great images! Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Thanks for hosting them.

I love the story behind second one. Failed rescue attempts are the best. Nothing more humiliating than ending up tied and tickled next to the person they're supposed to rescue!

Thanks I like it too. I was trying to think of a way to get all the Amazon warriors in a picture.

Great pictures!

Thanks!

Great artwork :)

You have probably already heard this alot, but your stuff really reminds me of FTKL's work :)

Excellent pic! But I don't know all the names... I recognize Artemis, Fury, and Wonder Girl but who are the others?

Great artwork :)

You have probably already heard this alot, but your stuff really reminds me of FTKL's work :)

Thank you :)

I have some other influence I try to use, but my main influence is FTKL. From his character designs, panel action, story telling, and everything else puts his art at the top.

Excellent pic! But I don't know all the names... I recognize Artemis, Fury, and Wonder Girl but who are the others?

Thanks for kind words. I updated the original post to include all the characters names.

First off, this is amazing art. I really mean, AMAZING!

:goodjob:

But... I really thought for a moment that this was FTKL's work. It is rather astounding how much your two styles look alike. Next thing we know, we'll find out that you have a superheroines-themed fetish store on Clips4Sales :laughhard: I'll email him your drawings, see what he thinks ;) I have seldom seen two artists whose drawings looked so much alike!

In any case, you've rocked the house with this double entry. I cannot wait to see more from you!

First off, this is amazing art. I really mean, AMAZING!

:goodjob:

But... I really thought for a moment that this was FTKL's work. It is rather astounding how much your two styles look alike. Next thing we know, we'll find out that you have a superheroines-themed fetish store on Clips4Sales :laughhard: I'll email him your drawings, see what he thinks ;) I have seldom seen two artists whose drawings looked so much alike!

In any case, you've rocked the house with this double entry. I cannot wait to see more from you!

Thanks for the kind words.

I love FTKL's art! I try to incorporate some othere styles, but i've been trying to draw like FTKL for so long that his style shows the most. He has already seen the Wonder Woman picture on my deviantart page.

I'm happy you enjoyed the pictures!

Thumbs up.

Thanks!

When I had a chance to get George Perez to create some art for me I specifically chose Circe. I also got him to sign two different comics that showed Wonder Woman in chains, one of which depicted her as Circe's prisoner - so what you've created here is FANTATSIC!

Having Wonder Woman and her mother tickled together is especially awful/wonderful.

When I had a chance to get George Perez to create some art for me I specifically chose Circe. I also got him to sign two different comics that showed Wonder Woman in chains, one of which depicted her as Circe's prisoner - so what you've created here is FANTATSIC!

Having Wonder Woman and her mother tickled together is especially awful/wonderful.

I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures! You got the influence right, I drew Circe based on the Perez run.

I always wanted to see the other Amazons getting tickle. This seemed like a great way to make it happen.

I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures! You got the influence right, I drew Circe based on the Perez run.

I always wanted to see the other Amazons getting tickle. This seemed like a great way to make it happen.

I hope he recovers and is able to go back out on the road next year and create some more art. Apparently, those days may be over, he's written. I never thought of Circe - or Cheeta - holding a feather, but now I wish I had when he came though in February.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back