• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Full support to the British people, and all victims of terrorism!

Tenebrae

Verified
Just wanted to drop a word of support, as London has been targeted by terrorist cowards yet again :sadcry: Good luck to you all, our thoughts and prayers are with you today~

Another bad day. It is a desperate situation. Even so I can't forget about the suicide bombing that happened in Kabul, Afghanistan, just a few days ago, based around an ice cream parlour, which killed 90 including many children. It has disappeared from the media discussion already. I fear that it won't get a mention at the Live-Aid-style benefit concert that is being held in Manchester today in the aftermath of the atrocity at the Manchester Arena.

Yes, support to all who were victims of terrorism in London yesterday and support to all who would fight against such attacks in the fuiture.

More senseless and cowardly attacks. Thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families.

I can't forget about the suicide bombing that happened in Kabul, Afghanistan, just a few days ago, based around an ice cream parlour, which killed 90 including many children.

The ice cream parlor that was bombed was actually in Baghdad, Iraq, and in a bit of good news, has already reopened. The attack in Kabul, which did horrifically kill around 90 people and injure "hundreds," took place in the supposedly secure diplomatic area of this capital.

But no real diminishment at all of this point of yours:

It has disappeared from the media discussion already. I fear that it won't get a mention at the Live-Aid-style benefit concert that is being held in Manchester today in the aftermath of the atrocity at the Manchester Arena.

A similar observation is made here.

One of the reasons I seriously want to check out of this world; such savagery and depravity in targeting the epitome of innocence, children enjoying ice cream or a pop music concert, I somberly don't believe can be eradicated from a significant portion of the human species.

The ice cream parlor that was bombed was actually in Baghdad, Iraq, and in a bit of good news, has already reopened. The attack in Kabul, which did horrifically kill around 90 people and injure "hundreds," took place in the supposedly secure diplomatic area of this capital.

But no real diminishment at all of this point of yours:

A similar observation is made here.

One of the reasons I seriously want to check out of this world; such savagery and depravity in targeting the epitome of innocence, children enjoying ice cream or a pop music concert, I somberly don't believe can be eradicated from a significant portion of the human species.

Thanks for the clarification, Nedstacey2. I was searching for news of the Baghdad bombing this evening, which I remembered as having happened but which had been as little reported as the Kabul event, and when I found it I was surprised to see that I had garbled the details of the two events in my memory. I suppose that reinforces the point that neither event got much coverage, especially once the Manchester (and now the London) events had happened. The death toll in Baghdad - 15 in the report I read - is of the same order of magnitude as the Manchester bombing. I really wish the two atrocities had been consciously included in the commemorations at the charity concert in Manchester yesterday.

I fully agree with the sentiments of the Washington Post article.

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back