• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you think my gf can do well in the tickling business?

Dandam

She's really into tickling and we already have a channel on youtube called Tickle Tickle26 (check it ou ;) ) but what we want to know is if she could do well in the tickling business? What do you think?

(m=bJ4hdaaecaa)original_179591072.jpg(m=bJ4hdaaecaa)original_179591172.jpg(m=bJ4hdaaecaa)original_179591262.jpg(m=bJ4hdaaecaa)original_179591292.jpg(m=e-yaaGqaa)original_179591362.jpg

Is she willing to show her face? Extreme close ups of feet only work if the model has nice taken care of feet, which in my personal opinion she does, but most people want to know what the model looks like. Is this she is wanting to model for other producers or are you two thinking of starting your own thing?

But besides that, her look and her feet are pretty enough to work? And also is she ticklish enough?

Sintítulo2_opt.jpg

My personal opinion, she needs a stronger laugh...

Yeah, kinda sounds like she's trying to hold back. Like she's scared of loosing control. If she really wants to be in the business she has to be O.K. with people seeing her turned into a hysterical, cackling mess.

I would say that se could be restrained man; tie her arms above her head and let's see if that upperbody is really ticklish. BUT, she's gorgeous, man, with all respect, you're a lucky dude. I also tickle my girl and it's something great.
Also, you should leave the camera placed somewhere so you can use both of your hands, instead of dealing with only one hand an having to record everything with the other one.

Thanks dude :D and I'll try to get a new camera :D because I have to record everything with my phone

But besides that, her look and her feet are pretty enough to work? And also is she ticklish enough?

View attachment 530445

You can start by not spamming the forum with eighty-two different threads on it, is my feedback.

That said, if you're doing this to be "successful" and if you're going to agonize over whether or not you think she "will" do well, you're wasting time and emotional energy. Just film your clips and put them out there. It's pretty much impossible to predict which model will do well and which won't, because the market is fickle and weird. I've produced some clips that people have called "gold" and yet this community seems to willfully ignore me when I try and promote them. You'll also notice that most of the people here jumping up and down telling you how much they absolutely love your girl will be mysteriously gone once you have something for them to buy, because they just want free content.

So, don't do it for us. Do it for you. Speaking personally, I make videos because it's fun, and I've made a lot of new friends and contacts this way. Everything else is secondary.

Good luck,
Arch

She's really into tickling and we already have a channel on youtube called Tickle Tickle26 (check it ou ;) ) but what we want to know is if she could do well in the tickling business? What do you think?

View attachment 530429View attachment 530430View attachment 530431View attachment 530432View attachment 530433

I've seen a couple vids on your channel, and the girls are all unbelievably hot(I don't know which one's your gf, but if she's any of the babes I saw, you're a lucky man, especially since she's into tickling).
My only complaint is that awful music in the clips. I'd much rather hear the women laughing uncontrollably than that lame music, which was the reason I didn't watch more than a few seconds of each clup.

You've gotten pretty far; some guys just pick girlfriends that hate being tickled. My advice. ..now just enjoy it. I don't think people realize the PIA producers go through of room correction and trying to sell and then seeing their stuff uploaded regardless. So that's all I have to say.

Your gf looks beautiful from head to toes.

I definitely think there is a chance she could make it in the business.

Thanks for posting the pictures and the video.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back