• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Re-Introduction!

PerthBoy22

Hey guys,

I've been here before but it's been so long I thought I'd re-introduce myself.

I'm PerthBoy so that means I'm from Western Australia.

I'm lucky enough now to be in a relationship (yay!) so I get to enjoy my tickle/feet fantasies. My boyfriend is happy to indulge me which is awesome. He's the best. Though he doesn't have a foot fetish or tickling thing, he really goes full on for me which is great.

I still like to lurk around and talk about tickling and feet with like-minded peeps. I'm glad I have the opportunity to do so over the internet so why not? lol So yeah, I like to talk about it, even share some pics of my feet if/when asked lol. I would love to talk to female ticklers (though happy to chat to males as well, its just that since I'm gay, I feel like talking to male lers feel like cheating, I know, it's weird) and maybe even meet up for a chat and maybe get my feet tickled in a friendly manner lol.

Anyway, just thought I'd say hi again and hopefully get to chat to some of you about feet/tickling and whatnot.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back