• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Plotting to tickle my cousin's feet m/f

I will. Only thing is now our work schedules conflict and the kids get out of school soon. I may have chickened out anyway lol but we'll see if our schedules allow us to workout again

I'll pull up a pic of a female getting her feet tickled. I will say to her "this is actually a fun, but very effective exercise." I'll sit on the back of her legs around the thigh/knee area, bend her legs up to me and tightly wrap one arm around them. I'll hand her my phone to see the pic. Depending upon how she reacts I'll either tease her with talking before I tickle her or get right into it lol. Probably won't tickle her long but I will want to get her good

This is where I think you should re-think your plan. Unless she's either completely naive or mentally handicapped, she's immediately going to sniff out your motives.

Do you have any pictures of her feet? Would definitely be interested in seeing her feet if you are comfortable sharing on here.

You could try just making fun of her, saying her feet stink after the workout and then maybe she will try to stick her foot in your face and you can tickle her then.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back