• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni The Clown: She Has A Thing For Clowns F/F

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Hey. guys! This is one of the 8 fun and erotic Jenni stories from my book, The Adventures Of Jenni The Clown 2, available on lulu.com. For more, original F/M and F/F tickling stories featuring everybody's favorite Harlequin tickler, check out the my two Jenni books http://www.lulu.com/shop/shellie-fe...f-jenni-the-clown/ebook/product-22916203.html and http://www.lulu.com/shop/shellie-fe...jenni-the-clown-2/ebook/product-22982804.html

Jenni had decided to sleep in after her busy night with Owen. Even though she felt a good time was had by all, especially him, she figured she deserved a special treat. Her friend Lily was working as a stripper at a topless bar called the Peekaboo club and another dancer there was throwing a costume party at her house for her birthday tonight. Lily wasn't going to be able to go, so she passed her invite to Jenni. Most of the girls from the club knew Jenni by now. But the party was for a new girl named Alicia. Jenni almost turned it down. As fun as it sounded, she felt weird going to a party for somebody that she didn't know. Lily managed to convince her to change her mind, however. The great thing about a costume party for Jenni is that she could always just go in her clown costume. She never had to figure out what she would do. This was going to be a party with a lot of strippers present, though. She had to do something special.

She pulled out one of her old purple clown suits and got to work at her sewing machine. She had 7 or 8 hours, and a few ideas...

It was around 10 P.M. when Jenni walked in the door, and there was hardly an eye that wasn't on her. She had modified her purple costume to allow for a cleavage window and to show off her midriff. Her hair was in a ponytail that she had worked blue and pink extensions into and her face was painted white with her lipstick accentuating her naturally beautiful smile and making the lips seem to curl into a slight smile even when she was stone faced. On her cheeks, she had painted little pink hearts over the white. A couple of jaws dropped. One guy dressed as a cowboy even walked into a wall, spilling his beer.

“Party foul.” Jenni called out with a smirk. There was a good group here, she thought as she surveyed the crowd in the massive living room. Mostly girls. Maybe seven guys. No two people dressed alike. She got a couple of winks and waves from some of the girls that she knew as she made her way into the kitchen. She wasn't surprised at all to find Sheryl, the Peekaboo Club's bartender, distributing drinks from a keg.

“Hey, Babe.” Sheryl greeted her.

“What's a girl got to do for a drink?” Jenni asked sarcastically. Sheryl filled a Solo cup for the clown and handed it to her.

“I'm glad you could come. I almost didn't recognize you at first.” Sheryl told Jenni. Sheryl herself was dressed as a french maid. Given the guest list for this thing, Jenni was a bit shocked that there was only on french maid costume.

“I'm just glad there is somebody here that I know.” Jenni took a drink and leaned against the kitchen counter. I almost didn't come when I realized that Lily wasn't coming.”

“She's been acting kind of weird lately. Hope she's not knocked up.”

“Well, you never know with her. I know that she and Andrew have been seeing a lot of each other lately.”

“Have you met Alicia yet?” Sheryl refilled her own cup with the keg.

“I don't know which one she is. I just got here.” Jenni shrugged.

“Ugh...” Sheryl looked into the living room, “Alicia, got somebody for you to meet!”

In walked a rather petite, but adorable brown haired girl. She might have only been about 5 feet tall but she still had a full chest and curvacious figure. She was dressed in a one piece bathing suit, with fake wings on her back. She looked at Jenni with dark blue eyes.

“Hi there! I'm Alicia.”

“Jenni.” The clown reached out to shake Alicia's hand. Alicia turned it down however.

“Uh uh. I'm a hugger.” Alicia practically lunged at Jenni for a friendly embrace. She had remarkable strength for someone so small, Jenni thought. Alicia's face almost ended up right in Jenni's cleavage.

“Watch out. Those things have a mind of their own.”

“Mine too. I know how it is.” The two girls broke away. “So, Jenni, I have heard some interesting things about you from the other girls.”

“It's all true, most likely.” Jenni replied, giving Sheryl a look.

“Jenni, I said nothing. I'm gonna take a break. Can you deal out keg duty for a little bit?” Sheryl asked.

“Yeah, sure.” Jenni accepted, happy to help. Sheryl grabbed her beer and disappeared into the living room with the others. Jenni turned to Alicia.

“So, what have you heard? I'm curious.”

“Honestly, that I should watch out for you.” Alicia reached behind her to adjust her wings.

“Why is that?” Jenni laughed.

“Apparently, you are something of a tickle bug.” Alicia said with an amused grin.

“Who me? Never.” Jenni rolled her eyes in jest.

“Can I be honest with you?”

“Of course. I'm also a shrink so I am used to keeping secrets.” Jenni assured her.

“Yeah, I had heard that too.” Alicia looked down at the floor for a second before returning her focus to Jenni. “Do you think I could set up a session with you?”

“What's going on?” Jenni asked.

“Look, I'm new to this town and when I left my old home, it wasn't under the best of circumstances. There are some things about me that I have trouble accepting. A couple of the girls said I should talk to you.” Alicia was rubbing her hands together anxiously. Jenni thought about it, but not for too long.

“I have the next two days free.” Jenni finished her beer.

“Tomorrow night at 8?” Alicia asked.

“Sure.”

“Thank you so much. I don't know how much you charge but...”

“First one's on the house.” Jenni interrupted. “Don't worry about it.”

“Thank you so much. Come on, let's rejoin the group.”

“What about the beer?”

“We all know how to work that thing. Sheryl just likes to think we need her to do it.” Alicia and Jenni both laughed.

“Alright, let's go.”

Jenni awoke the next day with a slight hangover that she remedied with a bottle of Dasani. The party had been fun enough but she wasn't sure what to make of Alicia. While she had no problem meeting with her later on that night, Jenni couldn't help but feel that Alicia's rather antsy body language and demeanor the previous night had been at least partially due to her. She had a feeling that Alicia was going to bring up some things during the session that were very private and personal to her. Jenni promised herself to not judge the girl on anything that might come out. It was important to make her feel comfortable. Jenni was usually pretty good at making people feel at ease, but she had to consider the very real possibility that Alicia would be a tough nut to crack.
Jenni pulled a notepad out of her dresser drawer and started to make notes of possible questions and ways to approach the young woman for when she arrived.

Jenni dressed sensibly, as she tended to for therapy sessions. Jeans and a dark red turtleneck sweater went together well and she let her hair down, using her straightener to get it perfect. It was still a few minutes till 8 when she heard the doorbell. She opened it to let Alicia in. They exchanged a greeting and Alicia entered. She was wearing short shorts and a very tight halter top. This seemed a bit odd to Jenni as it was about 50 degrees outside but she didn't think much of it.

“You can sit on the couch if you want. Can I get you anything to drink?” Jenni offered.

“Oh no. Thank you, though.” Alicia made herself comfortable on Jenni's sofa. Jenni sat in a swivel chair with her notepad.

“So, what's up?” Jenni threw her arms out theatrically. “Why do you feel like you need a psychologist? I know you said something about where you came from.”

“People aren't as accepting back home.” Alicia told her.

“Where is home?”

“Iowa City.”

“I've been to Iowa City, I know what you mean.” Jenni started jotting down on her pad. “A lot of people in the midwest in general aren't exactly known for acceptance. But, some of us are cool.” She offered a friendly smile. “There doesn't seem to be anything strange about you at the offset and you certainly seem nice enough, so whatever the problem is, it has to be internal.

“Yeah, it's kind of a secret.” Alicia looked down, twiddling her thumbs.

“There can't be any secrets here, Alicia. Nothing you say is gonna leave this room. You have my word as a doctor.”

“I am attracted to you.” Alicia admitted softly.

“Are you a lesbian?” Jenni asked.

“It's... I think I am bisexual... but it's not so much you.”

“I don't understand.”

“It was last night. The way you looked.” Alicia looked really flustered. Jenni realized where she was going with this now and tried to give her a push.

“You're a Coulrophiliac.” Jenni guessed.

“I'm sorry, I don't know what that means.” The short girl admitted.

“It means that you are sexually attracted to clowns.”

“Then... yes.” Alicia seemed relieved that Jenni guessed and that she didn't have to say it herself. “Is there a way to treat it?” Jenni heard Alicia's question and put her notepad down for a minute.

“Alicia, I deal with people all the time who are ashamed of a fetish or orientation. It's something like 60% of the people I see. At this point I may as well make it my area of expertise.” She laughed, making Alicia feel a little better. “But, no. There is no way to treat it. It's not an illness. There isn't a pill you can take or anything.”

“Wonderful” Alicia frowned cynically.

“It's nothing to be ashamed of, Alicia. Just about everyone has something specific that turns them on. Having a fetish just means that there is something that others would consider random or trivial but that can get you off every single time. And in that regard, I'm sure there are people who would kill for that.”

“Well, when you put it that way...” Alicia laughed.

“Now, if you want to talk about this, it's perfectly fine.” Jenni picked her notepad back up. “Or if not, we can talk about something else.”

“I don't know...” Alicia appeared very unsure of herself and it was starting to annoy Jenni.

“I'm gonna get you a drink. I think you could use one.”

“Do you have any vodka?”

“Of course. I will be back in a few.” Jenni turned on the TV for Alicia and left the room. Alicia soon got caught up in a talk show. Right as Maury was about to announce the results of the paternity test, the TV was switched off.

“Hey! It was the good par...” Alicia went quiet when she saw Jenni. She was in full clown mode, exactly as she had appeared the night before. “How did you change so fast?”

“I've been doing this for a long time, Alicia. It only take about 15 minutes now. I figured you would be more comfortable talking to me like this.”

“Why?”

“Because when you met me last night, you were totally cool. Laid back, wanting a hug, and I didn't see the smile leave your face at any point the whole night.” Jenni sat back in her chair and spun in it a couple times. “So, tell me when you first noticed that you were attracted to clowns.”

“I don't really remember. I think it started when I was 10 or 11. I would get aroused whenever I laughed. I think because clowns bring laughter.”

“A person having dual or even multiple fetishes isn't that uncommon. If you are attracted to one thing, a related action or object may bring arousal as well. You say you get turned on when you laugh.”

“Only if something is really funny.” Alicia said. “If it's just a dirty joke or something, it might not have any effect at all.”

“But prolonged laughter...”

“I had an orgasm the first time that I saw 40 Year Old Virgin.” Alicia said bluntly.

“Ironic. Well, I can certainly think of worse things to get aroused by.” Jenni said.

“Yeah, so when I saw you last night, with your body and that you were a clown.”

“You did hold onto that hug a few seconds longer than I am used to.” Jenni smiled.

“I'm sorry.” Alicia blushed.

“Don't be.” Jenni put down her pad again. She knew at this point that she wouldn't need it. “I would like to try something with you. But you have to put your complete trust in me.”

“What is it?” Alicia asked.

“Think of it as physical therapy.” Jenni said cryptically. “I think it will prove to be very beneficial to you.”

“Okay.” Alicia thought it through She couldn't take her eyes off of Jenni and deep inside, she wanted physical contact with her. “Let's do it.”

Jenni led Alicia by the hand down into the basement to her playroom. Once they had reached the bottom of the staircase, Jenni opened the door and led Alicia into the room. Jenni saw goosebumps appear on Alicia's arms and legs when she looked around the room.

“Oh my...” She gasped.

“Yes... tickle bug is a bit of an understatement in my case.” Jenni admitted.

“Nobody has tickled me in so long. Not since I was maybe 8.”

“Even better.” Jenni said. “I want you to remove all of your clothes.”

“Jenni...”

“You do it every night for strangers. Now, you can do it for me.” Jenni nodded. “You have to learn to accept your desires, Alicia.” Jenni locked eyes with the tiny stripper. Alicia conceded, and began to disrobe. Jenni helped her pull her top off over her head. Alicia was slightly big boned, with a bit of a tummy complete with a cute convex bellybutton, but everything was perfectly proportionate. Her breasts were full and firm. Her small nipples were rock hard. Jenni couldn't wait to get her in her tickle chair. The chair itself resembled a dentist's chair, but with more cushion. Jenni had covered it with pink sheets that seemed to be fashioned similar to a large flat feather boa, covered with fluffy pink feathers. Jenni watched with lustful eyes as Alicia pulled off her shoes and socks, and finally pulled down her shorts and panties. Jenni noticed Alicia's shaven pussy.

“I guess I will never know for sure if you are a natural brunette.” Jenni commented.

“Nope, you'll just have to take my word for it.” Alicia winked.

“Okay, then. Doctor Jenni says hop up on the tickle chair.” The clown gestured to the seat. Alicia bit her lip nervously as she looked reluctantly at the chair. She eventually walked over to the chair and sat in it, though.

“Alright. Where are you ticklish, Alicia?” Jenni asked as she pulled a stool up to the tickle chair.

“I don't think I want to tell you.” Alicia grinned nervously.

“The other girls talk a lot, don't they?” Jenni laughed.

“Some of those stories made me squirm where I stood.” Alicia admitted.

“Well, let's start off slow, okay? How about these lovely legs of yours?” Jenni placed her fingertips on Alicia's legs, just above her knees and drew them up and down the tops of her thighs. The legs writhed a bit, stimulated by the touch. “Oops! Almost forgot.” Jenni leaned over and locked Alicia's ankles into a set of built in cuffs. She then moved to Alicia's arms and locked her wrists above her head. “Squirming is fine. I love the visual cues that I am on the right track. But I don't want you to be able to get away when I find a gold mine either.” Jenni went back to teasing the thighs, which were now covered in goosebumps.

“Oh m-my...” Alicia moaned.

“So who used to tickle you? You said it would have been when you were 8?” Jenni wanted to make conversation as she explored the young girl.

“Yehes. Just different people here and thehehere. Friends, fahahamily, ya know.”

“Does this tickle?”

“A lihihttle but it's okay.”

“How about this?” Jenni moved inward to Alicia's inner thighs, still dragging her fingers in the same motion.

“Oh... That's a little more ticklish...” Alicia looked up at the ceiling. Jenni could tell that Alicia was getting a little more uncomfortable.

“You take very good care of your body, Alicia, even with these goosebumps, the skin is so smooth.

“Thank you. I try very hard to keep up wiiihihihihth iihihiht.” Jenni had found a sweet spot behind Alicia's knees. Jenni's fingertips bicycled there for a few seconds until Jenni was getting a steady stream of giggles out of the girl.

“Hehehhehehehhehehehehe...”

Jenni stopped tickling and scooted her stool up to be closer to Alicia's face.

“How do you feel?”

“Tickled.” Alicia replied.

“I mean in terms of arousal.” Jenni clarified.

“Oh. Hahaha. There was a kind of flutter when you were tickling my inner thighs.”

“Hmmm...” Jenni pondered to herself. “That's not really conclusive. The inner thighs are an erogenous zone. I want to know if the tickling itself is turning you on. I'm gonna try a more sensitive area. Tell me, do you like feathers?”

“I've never been tickled with a feather.”

“Really?”

“No. Just bare hands. Once when I was little, I had a dog who woke me up by licking my feet, but never feathers.” Alicia told her.

“Okay, let's give it a try then. Some people are really feather ticklish and some don't react at all. It's all about your nerves and how they respond to light touch. I was very gentle with your legs however, and it made you squirm a bit so I want to try this.”

“You're the boss.” Alicia smiled.

“And don't you forget it.” Jenni made a funny face at Alicia and got up from her stool to grab a couple of matching green feathers off of the wall. They looked incredibly soft and fluffy. “These are my friends, Bambi and Thumper.”

“You named your feathers after Disney characters?” Alicia giggled.

“Just these two, so I could tell them apart.” Jenni sat back down. “Now, my friends get to meet you.” Jenni swept the feathers back and forth in Alicia's underarms.

“Heheheh.... haha... hehehehehe...” Giggles came in spurts depending on which patches of skin were feeling the feather's caress.

“I'm glad you and my friends get along.” Jenni smiled. Alicia just laughed at the joke.

“They're ahahahhawfully friendly. Ooo!” Thumper had passed over the very center of Alicia's right armpit. Jenni positioned both feathers to focus on those spots.

“Jehehehehehehehhehehehehheehehhennnnnniiii...”

“Yes, Honey.”

“Tiihihihihihhiihihihhihckles...”

“I can see that. But listen to your beautiful laughter.” Jenni winked and Alicia realized that she was starting to get wet between her legs.

“It's wohohohhohohohohhrrrking...”

“Oh yeah?” Jenni asked, a little excited herself. She looked down to see that Alicia was rubbing her thighs together. She was visibly aroused. Jenni stopped to put the feathers down.

“Mmmm... I liked that.” Alicia confessed.

“It certainly appears so.” Jenni removed her velvet gloves.

“What's next?”

“I want to see how much you can take before it becomes to much for you.” Jenni told her. “Right in the middle of your armpits seemed to get the best response. I wonder how you will handle this.” Jenni started to lightly scratch the underarms with her index nails.

“HEHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHE” Alicia rolled this way and that to try to get away.

“There we go! That's what I'm looking for!' Jenni cheered. “Tickle tickle!”

Alicia's cheeks started to redden and her thoighs were rubbing more now. Jenni added 2 more fingers to each armpit and Alicia arched her back, moaning loudly as orgasmic pleasure washed over her. Jenni pulled her hands away and watched the phenomenon.

“Wow!” Jenni said. “You weren't kidding.”

“Mmmm... I told you so.”

“How far do you want to take this, Alicia?” Jenni asked.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, you came pretty quickly. Do you ever have multiple orgasms?”

“Sometimes.” Alicia told the clown.

“Then I kinda want to see how many you can have from this sort of treatment.” Jenni said. “This is very interesting to me. And besides, there are so many other places where I am sure you are ticklish.”

“I don't even know where else I am ticklish.”

“Then we will most likely make some interesting discoveries.” Jenni added with an air of friskiness.

“As long as if I ask you to stop, you will.” Alicia negotiated.

“As you wish, though I don't think you will ask me to stop. You enjoy it too much.” Jenni teased and stuck out her tongue. Alicia blushed.

“You're really enjoying this, aren't you?”

“Well, duh!” Jenni replied. “Now... where to test next?” She considered.

“My tummy used to be fairly ticklish, I recall.” Alicia looked down at herself.

“Oh?” Jenni fluttered her nails on her right hand along Alicia's belly, just left of her navel.

“Hehehehehhehehehe yeheheheheeahhh.”

“I love ticklish tummies cause you can watch the muscles twitch and dance.” Jenni grinned wide as she tickled Alicia on either side of her bellybutton. The giggly stripper looked as though she was having the time of her life.

“How about this outtie here?” Jenni brushed a fingertip across the bellybutton.

“Agh! No! Hehehehehehe!”

“No? Hahaha?” Jenni used the pad of her fingertip to caress the bump and Alicia screwed her eyes shut as she giggled.

“Alicia's such a ticklish little girl.” Jenni teased. After a few moments, she moved up to Alicia's ribs, pressing and rubbing with her fingers against the floating ribs.

“Hahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahaaha!”

“Now for every girl's weak spot.” Jenni kept rubbing the ribs, but used her thumb nails to lightly scratch the sides of Alicia's jiggling breasts.

“Oh God, Noohohohohohohohohohohoh!”

“Oh God, yes! These things have more uses than you think.” Jenni pressed her thumbs and vibrated them where the breasts met the ribs.

“HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Coochie coochie coo!” Jenni squealed as she tickled the breasts, She now used all ten fingers to spider tickle all around the swollen bosom.

“Jenni...” Alicia moaned.

“Looks like you're in for another thrill” Jenni sang, now circling Alicia's nipples.

“UNNNGGH” Alicia's back arched again. This time, however, Jenni didn't stop tickling. She wanted to see how far she could push this. Alicia realized that Jenni wasn't going to stop and looked up at the clown with eyes that radiated excitement mixed with a hint of fear.

“Jehehehhehehehehehhennnnnnniiii!”

“Yes, babygirl.”

“Doohhohohohohn't stohhohoohhoohohhohohopppp!”

“Why would I?” Jenni kept one hand alternating between tickling the nipples, while the other grabbed a bottle of baby oil on the floor next to the chair. Jenni dribbled a few drops on each boob and went back to tickling with both hands. Her fingers slipped and slid to and fro, tickling the nipples with wild abandon.

“HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA!”

“Tickle tickle tickle!” Jenni taunted, only to feel Alicia twitch in a way, like she had just gotten a shiver. “Oh? Oh yeah...? Tickly tickly to?”

“Nononono! HAHAhAhAHhAhAHhAhHAhAHhHAhHAhAHHAhAhahahahaaa!” Alicia twitched again. “Doohhohohohnnn't Sahahhahay that!”

“But you're so tickly wickly. Yes you are!” Jenni cooed. Jenni picked up Bambi off of the floor and, while her left hand tickled the oily nipples, her left hand wiggled the feather against Alicia's pussy.

“HehHEhhehEhHEhHEhEhHEhHEhehHehehhehEhHEhEEE!”

“You're in a lot of trouble, Alicia. You know why?”

“Whyhihihihihhiihhiihhihiihihhiihihihyyyy?”

“Because you're all tied up and there's a clown coming for you...” Jenni warned.

'Rehehehehehhehehehehehaalllllllyyy?” Alicia's eyes begged Jenni to tell her more.

“Mhmm... and she's gonna make you laugh...”

“Oohhhhohho noooo...”

“She's gonna tickle you... until you burst!”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!” Alicia's body shook the chair as she came. Jenni actually thought for a second that the chair might become uprooted from the floor. Jenni got up off of the stool and let go of the feather so her hand would be free to vigorously massage Alicia's pussy during the orgasm. She leaned her head down so that her face was only inches away from Alicia's. And then, she laughed.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Alicia just kept crying out in ecstasy as Jenni kept the orgasm going for nearly 2 minutes. Finally, it subsided and Alicia was left a trembling, sweaty mess in the chair. Jenni uncuffed the girl and gave her a hug, rocking her back and forth.

“There there now, pretty intense, huh?”

“I thought I was gonna die.” Alicia muttered weakly.

“I wouldn't let it get that far.” Jenni soothed. “But you can't run from this. You need to accept your fetishes and your desires if you are ever going to be happy.”

“I'm so scared that guys won't understand.”

Jenni frowned for a minute... and then remembered about Owen.

“Alicia, there is someone I want you to meet.”

wow, what a wonderful story. but my favorite is allways merciless f-m or ff-m tickle torture ;-)

Spectacular endeavor, I love the characterization, vivid description, narration style and diction.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back