• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TODAY IS D DAY!

paracarl44

Wielder of 100 Feathers
Everyone should pause for a moment to remember when the Allied forces invaded the shores of France on this day 73 years ago. This was a major turning point in WW II. :usa:

Thanks for the reminder, Paracarl. My Uncle Bernie was among the infantry landing at Omaha Beach. :usa:

Also, please remember and honor the allied forces that served as a distraction to Germany's forces by assaulting Italy so D Day could be a success.

My Grandfather was one of the ones who assaulted Italy. He was a bazooka wielder and took out a german machine gun emplacement before he was wounded.

He was the only survivor of his unit.

^I hope that he returned home without any injuries.^
Indeed he did. He got married in 1946, had two sons in the next five years, and eventually had three granddaughters and one grandson. Bernie died of a heart attack in 1999, more than 50 years after his honorable discharge from the US Army.

Also, please remember and honor the allied forces that served as a distraction to Germany's forces by assaulting Italy so D Day could be a success.

My Grandfather was one of the ones who assaulted Italy. He was a bazooka wielder and took out a german machine gun emplacement before he was wounded.

I never knew about that mission in Italy on June 6, 1944. God bless your grandfather for his service to our country.

Sicily. Anzio. Monte Cassino. My utmost respect to your grandfather. :usa:

As they say, if we forget, we will repeat.... And we definitely do not want that for those that follow us.

^Italy was another power in the Axis countries that we had to fight.^

Italy was the least of the mix....but still. Kudos to those who fought for us, and the rest of the free world. The way times went, I never had to put my life on the line in service. To those that had to, my greatest thanks.

Italy was the least of the mix....but still. Kudos to those who fought for us, and the rest of the free world. The way times went, I never had to put my life on the line in service. To those that had to, my greatest thanks.

^We have not fought in a World War since then, however we have that idiot in North Korea who is looking to start trouble and we cannot forget the fight with Isis.^

^Italy was another power in the Axis countries that we had to fight.^

Yes and it's fortifications and defenses had been beefed up significantly by the Nazi's. There came a point where the Americans were considering retreating from the Italian front and evacuating.

Italy was the least of the mix....but still.

They may have been a minor player in the Axis powers but the fight to wrestle control of Italy from Hitler and Mussolini was no less intense than D Day dude. The Nazi's and Italians had practically dug in to the point where they resisted even heavy bombardment. Fighting in Italy continued even after Berlin had fallen.

Kudos to those who fought for us, and the rest of the free world. The way times went, I never had to put my life on the line in service. To those that had to, my greatest thanks.

Yup, we honor our vets because war is the worst sort of hell and they have to endure it. I never had to serve (mostly because I'm considered unfit to serve do to disability) and though I support our veterans I'm glad the draft was done away with (even though draft cards are still issued).

Yes and it's fortifications and defenses had been beefed up significantly by the Nazi's. There came a point where the Americans were considering retreating from the Italian front and evacuating.

They may have been a minor player in the Axis powers but the fight to wrestle control of Italy from Hitler and Mussolini was no less intense than D Day dude. The Nazi's and Italians had practically dug in to the point where they resisted even heavy bombardment. Fighting in Italy continued even after Berlin had fallen.

Yup, we honor our vets because war is the worst sort of hell and they have to endure it. I never had to serve (mostly because I'm considered unfit to serve do to disability) and though I support our veterans I'm glad the draft was done away with (even though draft cards are still issued).

^This particular date changed the war in Europe and has a profound effect on history.^

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back