• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Lubricant for upper body tickling?

NotTheToes

TMF Poster
Hey,
I've got a meetup next month, we're going to be doing mainly intense upper-body tickling. I was wondering what lubricants people have found the most effective, what type of oil or lotion?
Thanks in advance xx

I find plain mineral oil to be effective. (Baby oil is just scented mineral oil.) The good thing about it is that it's not too runny. However, note that mineral oil causes condoms to fail, so if you're going to use one, be careful or use a different lube to be safe.

I find plain mineral oil to be effective. (Baby oil is just scented mineral oil.) The good thing about it is that it's not too runny. However, note that mineral oil causes condoms to fail, so if you're going to use one, be careful or use a different lube to be safe.
Hmm...that sucks ��
Are there any with a similar effect that are viable for both purposes?

KY Jelly is my favorite!! :)

Thanks, I'll take a look

Try Baby powder !! makes belly and under arms you really ticklish !!

I find plain mineral oil to be effective. (Baby oil is just scented mineral oil.) The good thing about it is that it's not too runny.

Haha! This ^ is the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread....interesting that you, Bustleton were the first to reply as well. Yep....that was the first time I was tickled with oil and it surprised me how intense it was. Can't believe you actually made me safeword! LOL

Haha! This ^ is the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread....interesting that you, Bustleton were the first to reply as well. Yep....that was the first time I was tickled with oil and it surprised me how intense it was. Can't believe you actually made me safeword! LOL

My experience recently introducing 'lees to mineral oil (including certain individuals at NEST) made this an easy question to answer. :)

Hmm I read up about water and mineral based lubes, I mean for upperbody it's not a really a concern but realistically our session is most likely going to be going further than that. I've read there's a risk of infection with water based and yeah mineral based causing condoms to fail is a concern...

Wikipedia's opinion too ;)

And my local bike shop's apparently too!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back