• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Hot Wife's First Date with a Foot Fetish / Tickling Younger Guy

Californiasun19

TMF Expert
So we recently met a sincere, very nice, very good looking blonde, blue eyed sincere foot fetish / tickling fetish guy online. I could tell from the questions and answers that he has a genuine foot fetish / tickling fetish. He was very good looking, 24, 5'10" about 175, solid build. Very nice and respectful. So at my wife's lunch hour away from her corporate job I arranged a meeting with him (just him and her) at a restaurant in a hotel. I sat a few seats away pretending to be looking at my phone. My wife came in dressed in beige naked high heels, a pink skirt, and a white blouse. I could tell he was a little nervous. He had never had a girl that really loved foot fetishes and he has been very repressed with it for a long time according to him. He was single and knew my wife is married, but for fear of scaring him off (and for safety), I did not join in, just watched from afar. I let my wife meet him alone and talk. She told me that if she really liked him she would cross her legs toward him and move her foot up and down to give me the signal. About 20 minutes in the conversation she did just that! I will be honest, my cock was super hard watching another guy stealing glances at my sexy wife's sexy feet in her naked high heels knowing inside he was foaming for them! After their lunch meeting (first time meeting) was over and he left, she came over to me and she said she really liked him. They exchanged PM names and my wife is going to set up the first meeting. She promises once she feels 100% comfortable with him and if I am not there, she will video and photo the sessions for me (AWESOME!). Attached is the photo I took with my phone during their lunch date when they met today. I will let you all know how it goes.

First Date With FF 6-617.JPG

Last edited:
Your wife has very lovely feet! :feets: Do keep us updated on this story. :D

I love your posts man. They are so real and always spot on the truth. Is there any chance an older decent looking, respectful guy, could sit in that chair???...:).

Keep them coming my friend. Good stuff...:).

Bill

I love your posts man. They are so real and always spot on the truth. Is there any chance an older decent looking, respectful guy, could sit in that chair???...:).

Keep them coming my friend. Good stuff...:).

Bill

My wife prefers guys about 45 and younger. But glad you are a fan!

very interesting story, waiting for the next part!
Hope, you show the pics and, most of all, the video to us!
Would love to hear your lovely wife`s ticklish laughter and her reactions!!

Well guys and girls, it had the potential to work out, but the guy wanted my wife to go out with him alone on a first semi private meeting. My wife (all by PM text) said no. He replied that he did not want the husband (me) around at all. So my wife said that it was the only way it was going to happen until trust was established. He said he would not be interested. I will be honest. I tickled huband's wives when I was younger and single, in my 20's but I would never meet a couple and then tell them how it was going to be. There is a level of respect and I think the younger generation quite honestly have not been spanked enough as children and taught basic respects. How can he think he can answer a personal ad on a known married woman for tickling then after everything is written about how the situation is to be desired, you come in and think you can call the shots on a very secure, established married couple. Wow! How arrogant! We will have a very fetish repressed generation coming up! No respect, no play!

My wife and I can relate with that situation, through our 20 yr marriage of foot play with female and males alike. My wife has developed a liking to foot play with older people, whether it be female,male, or couples.

Even though she isn't ticklish, wife delved more into the humiliation fetish of her feet. If want I could DM you and share some our experiences we've captured some pretty hot and crazy moments from our experiences over the years.

Well guys and girls, it had the potential to work out, but the guy wanted my wife to go out with him alone on a first semi private meeting. My wife (all by PM text) said no. He replied that he did not want the husband (me) around at all. So my wife said that it was the only way it was going to happen until trust was established. He said he would not be interested. I will be honest. I tickled huband's wives when I was younger and single, in my 20's but I would never meet a couple and then tell them how it was going to be. There is a level of respect and I think the younger generation quite honestly have not been spanked enough as children and taught basic respects. How can he think he can answer a personal ad on a known married woman for tickling then after everything is written about how the situation is to be desired, you come in and think you can call the shots on a very secure, established married couple. Wow! How arrogant! We will have a very fetish repressed generation coming up! No respect, no play!

Whoa dude, don't lump us all in as a generation! I'm mid 20s and would have more respect than this guy :)

Whoa dude, don't lump us all in as a generation! I'm mid 20s and would have more respect than this guy :)

Ditto :objection: That guy just didn't know a good thing when he had it! It's a shame for your wife, she sounded really up for it. Better luck next time!

We can relate to this situation very well

Sorry that it didn't work out but you did say that he was inexperienced or repressed, right? Maybe when push came to shove he just didn't want another dude in the room. I don't think I would want that either. If it makes you feel better maybe you helped him figure out his boundaries so that this won't happen to some other couple.

I had high hopes for this too! He must be terribly inexperienced, and will continue to be until he learns some respect.

Please don't give up in your search, the experience is deeply rewarding!

WOW, his loss BIG time. Her feet are gorgeous and I think it's great you and your beautiful wife were even willing to do this. The least he can do is respect the situation. What a disrespecting a-hole, you're better off not meeting with him......

Ahh too bad I aint in your area...id be up for giving this a shot (I fit in the age range in the upper part). I don't get some people..he knew what he was replying to and getting into, why act that way knowing it's a voyeur/couple thing? Better luck next time..keep lookin!

the setup is so incredibly arousing .... maybe he will have a reversal of thought???

Wow, I can't believe the nerve of that guy! When playing with someone in a relationship, there is a whole extra level of etiquette involved. The boundaries of both partners need to be respected. Your wife's feet are lovely, that dude really missed out!

That really is sad, and disrespectful. On behalf of the guys around my age trust me, we are not all like that

Like you said, it's all about respect. I tickled a friend's wife's feet once, but stopped after about 15 seconds because he seemed uncomfortable with it and I didn't want to mess up our friendship. I hope the right guy comes along and look forward to reading more in the future.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back