• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Story I've Wanted to Share for Years M/F, M/FF, F/F. FF/M

Norselander

TMF Novice
I was 19 (a virgin – and had never touched or tickled anyone), I was in college, and just finding my way. One of my buddies saw an advertisement for the debate team and wanted to check it out – It wasn’t my cup of tea, but I figured what the hell; I had done some political debates in my grade school classes and enjoyed it, so I might as well give it a shot. Something in me clicked at that first debate team meeting – I’ve always had my thoughts and opinions, but this was a chance to really speak what was on my mind, let my friends who disagreed with me voice their opinions in a polite way, and for me to return the favor. My buddy was less impressed – he thought it was too time intensive and decided not to join the team.

Fast forward a few months – I’m a veteran of the team. In debate ‘skill’ terms I was far from the best, but could hold my own – more importantly, my teammates and I all depended on one another and worked well together. In fact, by this point in time my teammates were people I was spending the bulk of my time with:
1). There was me (my name is Sven), the newbie who wanted to prove himself, and just happened to stumble across something he enjoyed.
2). There was Brooke – the senior who had been doing this for years, knew the ins and outs of what it takes to debate, and was something of a mother figure to the rest of us underclassmen.
3). Then there was Tyler – he had quite a reputation for voicing his political views across campus, and was known for his behavior at social events. Nonetheless, he was a ‘newbie’ like most of us, and a respected member of the team.
4). Patrick was the next member of our group – one of my closest friends to this day (and one who, along with the other colleagues I am introducing, will play an important role in this story). He joined the team around the time I did - to make the most of his college experience, and put teamwork above all else.
5). Lastly, we had David – our team captain. He was a champion of debate; but, it was his last year in school, and while we all learned a great deal from him, it was no secret that he had lost interest in things as graduation grew closer for him.
During the Spring Semester things went well for us – very well. Our little team of debaters had beaten some of the best competitors in our league, and we were headed to the championships. We all spent days and nights preparing – giving debate more priority than school work or friends. And then it was finally time – we all climbed into a chartered bus for the 5-hour drive to the tournament. Since debate teams tend to be fairly small – our school, and several of our competitors, decided to save money by chartering a bus to carry our team as well as the teams of a few other (rival) schools near us. When I climbed onto that bus, it had already stopped to pick up one of our opposing teams, including their team Captain – Geneva – whom the remainder of this story directs its focus upon.

I don’t even know the words to begin describing Geneva. She had long red hair, beautiful blue eyes, a perfect smile, and the body of a diva – not to mention size 7 feet with purple polish done absolutely perfectly. With no doubt in my mind, she is one of the most beautiful and mesmerizing women I have ever laid eyes on. What made her stand out even more was that she put almost no effort into her appearance (she was just wearing flip flops, jeans and a t-shirt) – but her beauty was recognized by all – even our coach would go on to make a few comments about her figure after the tournament was over. This wasn’t my first time seeing Geneva – I had actually competed against her about a month prior – and she was the clear winner of that round. We were friends by no means, but we developed something of a mutual respect for one other after that round, shook hands, and politely wished one another luck moving forward.

Once we arrived at the university where the tournament was to be held, we all checked into our hotel rooms, the men put on their suits, and the women their dresses. The first part of a debate tournament is registration – the grueling hour were competitors stand and force small talk while the coaches sign everybody in. Patrick and I were chatting a bit, and happened to stumble into Geneva (who by now had changed into an elegant purple and black dress) and her teammate Morgan. These types of ‘debate mingles’ tend to be awkward – but the four of us actually had a great conversation. After 10 minutes or so, Morgan gets called by her coach to fix some issue with her registration. Patrick, Geneva, and myself continued to talk for a few, and Tyler joined into our conversation. Patrick and Tyler’s conversation began to drift from mine and Geneva’s, and before long I was talking to Geneva alone. Her beauty was shocking – I was biting my tongue to stop from trembling, nervous all the while thinking to myself about how sexy she was, especially those perfect feet (which were now in black heels). By this point our conversation had shifted away from debate, and Geneva began to talk about her siblings – and how her older brother had a ‘bad habit’ of constantly poking and tickling her as she was growing up.

– I’m an anxious person, was already nervous, and not quite sure what to do – but out of pure instinct, I reached out and poked her sides. She had the most beautiful laugh, and the most adorably bashful expression to cover up the reaction – at which point she grabbed my hand, squeezed it, and said ‘STOP’. I poked her other side with my free hand and she squirmed to keep herself from screeching – “I’m really ticklish don’t even do that” she blurted out – then let go of my other hand. I apologized for tickling her (crossing my fingers in my mind), and we continued our conversation. After a few more minutes, I decided to give it another shot, and poked both of her sides at the same time – this time moving both of my index fingers to maximize the sensation – she burst out in laughter, lost her balance, and grabbed on to me to steady herself. I remember smiling (all while trying to keep the Toblerone in my pants hidden– if you catch my drift -). After standing back up properly she looked at me with her gorgeous blue eyes and said “that was pathetic, my brother did much better”. But a moment later our coach returned (along with Patrick and Tyler) and said “come on Sven, it’s time to round the rest of the team up and put your game face on, you can flirt later”. Geneva and I smiled at each other, and I went off with my team.

As you can probably imagine, my mind was racing at that point – I had tickled the girl of my dreams, exposing one of my secret fetishes – and by her smile, I knew she was open to more. But, this was not the time or place – my teammates were all eyeing me – it was time for me to focus. The next few hours consisted of an intense political debate on healthcare reform – all the while, I couldn’t keep my mind off of Geneva. At this point my team and hers had not been ‘matched’ against each other, and we were competing independently. (I should briefly explain how the tournament was set up – you had two rounds the first evening, two rounds the following morning, and then the winners of those competitions would move on to elimination rounds to determine the champion; but, in the initial rounds you would be matched against a random team – luck had it we weren’t matched against Geneva and her team). Our little group of debaters rocked that evening (as did Geneva’s) – we won our rounds, and after the final match of that evening, we all went out to dinner (keep in mind our teams were sharing the same bus – which was responsible for taking us to the hotel and back to the tournament), so we all collectively (our two teams, as well as another team who was on the same bus) decided to go to Outback for dinner. We showed up at about 9PM on a Friday night with a party of 18, so as you can imagine, we had to wait. Guess who I decided to sit next to in the waiting area?

Geneva and I picked up exactly where we left off – “I can’t believe your brothers would torture you like that” I said with sarcasm. She laughed, grabbed my arm, and told me how “horrible” it was not being able to escape from being tickled. I looked her in the eyes, and ran my left hand up and down her ribs. She screamed and laughed, all while looking at me with her beautiful blue eyes and smiling (the restaurant atmosphere was very loud and everyone was watching the ball game on TV – we got a few odd looks from some of the people sitting around us, but they quickly turned away). Then – I went for it. I’ve had a foot fetish all my life, and never actually tickled a girl’s foot before – and here I was presented with the perfect moment. I started softly poking (almost massaging) her thighs. All the while she giggled, smiled, and told me how she “knew I could do better”. Over the next thirty seconds I moved my hand down her leg until I touched the sole of her foot and she shrieked. “That was beautiful” I remember saying, teasingly, as I began to run my fingers up and down the sole of her foot. She grabbed on to my sides and tickled me back, at which point I dropped her foot and fell back in laughter. She grabbed my arm and said “Don’t touch my feet, that’s my secret spot – my feet are soooo ticklish, I can’t even get pedicures”. I laughed, and told her that I would “keep that in mind”. After a brief moment of hesitation, she smiled and hugged me. Brooke came over at that point and said something along the lines of “what are you two doing?”. I remember laughing, and telling Brooke “ehhhhhh” or something cocky along those lines. At that point Geneva asked Brooke about her plans after graduation (Brooke had recently been accepted into Med school), and the conversation continued in that direction. Sooner or later our party was called, and we were taken to our tables – at this point Brooke pulled me aside and asked “what are you doing Sven?”. I responded with the same cockiness as before, and remember her rolling her eyes and telling me “just be careful and don’t forget what’s important”.

Dinner was delicious but dull in comparison to everything that happened up to this point – not to mention the excitement and wonder of what would come next. Our hotel was right across the street from the restaurant. We all kind of left the restaurant one by one to go to our rooms, and Geneva said (to what was left of the entire group) “lets party in my room, everyone should come over in twenty minutes”. Patrick, David, Tyler and I all went to Geneva’s room – where her and some other girls were dancing. We all joined in, but over the course of the next hour, one by one everyone left until it was just Geneva, myself, and her friend Morgan – but we kept the spirit of the ‘party’ going. I had my laptop with me, and I remember the three of us busting out our best moves to Lady Gaga and Ke$ha using my old computer (this was a few years back when ‘The Fame’ was huge). Geneva said “play Tik Tok next”, so I grabbed my computer and starting typing ‘ti’ into YouTube… which autocorrected to ‘tickling feet’ (what I usually search for on YouTube – go figure). My cheeks turned crimson, and with my anxiety I didn’t even know how to continue; Geneva and Morgan were right behind me and both had undoubtedly seen the ‘suggested’ search term that had filled itself in.

-All sorts of thoughts were racing through my mind at this point (keep in mind that up to this day in my life, I’d never met anyone open to my interests - much less two beautiful women). I was frozen in every sense of the word – as soon as that search term popped up on the screen time stopped for me – I felt like I was screwed, trapped, fucked; I knew an anxiety attack was coming, and all sorts of ‘worst-case scenario’ thoughts where running through my mind.

… But then Geneva playfully said “he’s been trying to tickle me all night, apparently, he’s done his research, but he still sucks at it”. This was a 180 for me (literally– I was sitting with my back facing both girls and turned around pretty quickly), I looked right at Geneva, she gave me a curious half smile, and I instinctively went directly for her feet. She screeched, and Morgan said something along the lines of “I think we need some ground rules here”. Out of pure instinct – and perhaps because of the smile Geneva was giving me – I blurted out “so you and me versus Geneva?”. I didn’t even wait for Morgan’s answer – Geneva’s eyes had already lured me, and I jumped on top of her and went right for her sides. She laughed, squirmed, and tried to tickle me back – it was all futile – my fingers where running up and down her sides, inching onto her stomach, and getting closer to her belly button – all the while she was laughing and staring at me with an almost begging look of submission. Poor Morgan was sitting there (probably thinking ‘WTF is happening’), until suddenly Geneva looked right at Morgan and (in between giggles and screeches) said “you bitch don’t be on his team, help me out he’s ticklish too”. All of a sudden Morgan was grabbing at my sides, and I lost it – on top of my euphoric state of mind, being tickled myself had me feeling things I’d never felt before – I collapsed from the tickling (given Morgan’s reactions to everything up to that point, I really wasn’t expecting her to join in). Her and Geneva were vicious – the two of them worked against me, I’d suddenly gone from being a guy tickle teasing his dream girl, to literally being the dude who fell off of the bed because he couldn’t keep still while two girls tickled his sides.

Morgan and Geneva were laughing their asses off at me as I lay on the ground at the foot of the bed. At this point I had become harder than I’d ever remember being in my life – I didn’t want to climb back onto that bed – I knew if I did both girls would see the ‘Toblerone’ in my jeans. So, I pretended to be in pain (for the record – I actually got a nasty bruise from falling out of that bed, I just didn’t realize it until after I had come back from Cloud9). Euphoria creates something of a tunnel vision, the only thing on my mind was getting back in the game. “Come on someone help me” I said. Morgan came, grabbed my hands, and pulled me up. “You ok?” she asked. “Yeah I’m good, let me sit out for a minute” I said. Morgan (I think she thought I was really hurt) hugged me as I grabbed a chair and said something along the lines of - “I’m sorry, I’m not sure why I tickled you” she said. All the while Geneva is laying back – her legs spread eagle, with her arms parallel to her lower back - both mine and her eyes were on Morgan. “Well you tickled me, not Geneva. You should tickle Geneva if you want to make things even with me, Morgan” I said. Geneva’s eyes opened wide – but my attention shifted back to Geneva’s feet. Regardless, in just a few seconds Morgan was running her fingernails up and down Geneva’s soles, Geneva was screaming, begging her to stop. Up to this point in the story, my anxiety had more or less stopped me from tickling Geneva to the point of exhaustion – but here was Morgan torturing Geneva’s perfect soles for over a minute without any hesitation. Geneva was gasping for breath by the time Morgan stopped – and I was still on the ground, staring at Geneva’s freshly tickled feet. She was panting, and Morgan just said something along the lines of “wow you’re pretty ticklish”, and sat up on the bed next to Geneva. “Sven I hate you. I thought we were friends, but you don’t stick up for me” Geneva blurts out. Despite my hesitation, I got up and followed my instinct, and decided if Morgan could tickle us both, she deserved tickles herself. I went right for her beautiful feet – she squirmed, smiled at me, then turned her head away while giggling. “I thought all girls like to be tickled?” I said mockingly. She stopped smiling at me and looked at Geneva – I knew at that point Morgan didn’t seem on board with me tickling her feet, and so I let go, at which moment (somewhat ironically) she sat back up and made a grab for my sides. I laughed and pulled off of the bed to avoid a repeat of what had just happened… all the while, Geneva’s eyes are fixed on our interaction.

I climbed onto the left side of the bed (Geneva was in the middle), while Morgan was on the right. We kind of all laid back at that moment and talked about the debate tournament (all the while Morgan and I would occasionally make eye contact, and poke Geneva’s sides, Geneva would then giggle and smile). This went on for a while until the clock passed midnight (we had to be at the tournament by 8AM and the hotel was a bit of a hike from the site). Morgan thanked us both for the fun and left the room saying she needed to get her rest. Finally Geneva and I were alone in her room – and we just laid there – literally for hours. We cuddled, chatted about what ‘a perfect date’ would be like, talked about our families, and shared what we both wanted in a relationship. Time has obviously passed and things have changed, but even to this day I have to admit – that conversation with Geneva was monumental – and just as important (to myself as well this story) as the foot/tickle fetish play that happened prior.

At this point, you’ve probably realized that – over the course of literally 10 hours – I had more or less become infatuated with this girl I barely knew. Perhaps rightfully so - she had opened doors for me that I had only dreamed of – nonetheless I probably wasn’t ready for so much exposure all at once. For younger me, it was ‘love’ (and so I would tell myself for some time after – and I regret to say, that even after learning my lesson from this story, I did something similar about two years later… but that’s a whole different topic). This experience with Geneva was unique – it happened to have fetish elements and opened doors (perhaps not just for me). Even though we fell asleep in each other’s arms, we awoke as opponents at a competitive event. At this point my life I did not quite yet understand that love and infatuation are not one in the same.

From here on, while there are still fetish elements, things become more serious and less erotic. I don’t want you to stop here - I write this because it remains one of the best – and important - memories of my life, and I want it to be read. If you want to know how the story ends (I promise it gets more exciting than this paragraph) don’t stop, much of the ‘fetish’ experience happened in the previous scenes, but writing this is something I’ve wanted to do for years – and have finally gotten to do. I wouldn’t do myself justice – nor my team, nor even Geneva, if I didn’t offer the whole story - not to mention Geneva’s obvious arousal from being tickled.

The next morning came – I got up from Geneva’s bed, told her I’d see her soon, and went to my room to change. Less than an hour later, I was back with the team preparing for the tournament. I had barely slept the night before; but, the euphoria kept me going – not to mention competing. Before long the morning’s two rounds were up – and we were all waiting to learn who was going to break into the next round of the tournament. Our whole team was nervous. We had an hour to kill before results would be announced, and the tournament provided free lunch to all competitors. I walked into that cafeteria with my teammates – Geneva was standing right there. She ran up, hugged me, and asked how I was doing. “Are you guys dating now?” Tyler asked. “Yes.” Geneva said, and kissed me on the cheek. David pulled me aside at that point.

“Look bud, I know she’s hot, and I know she probably rocked your world, but don’t forget why we’re here. Don’t be an idiot.” I’ll never forget his words… and I wish I could say I had listened to them. Brooke came up after, grabbed my hand, and asked if I was doing ok. I’m sure I said something along the lines of ‘yup’ with that stupid, goofy, horny grin on my face. As Patrick would later tell me –at this point Tyler decided that if I could get a girl like Geneva, so could he – and we kind of lost Tyler at that point.

Nonetheless, after having lunch with Geneva, the results were finally in. Geneva’s team had advanced – as had two others, as well as my own – but there was a catch. We didn’t have enough points to send the full team in – we were only allowed three competitors in the final round. Tyler was gone trying to get girls numbers and was nowhere to be found at our team huddle (I’m not kidding about that – looking back in hindsight, this was really the comic relief of the whole situation). It was decided by our coach that Brooke would go, as would David, leaving the question of whether Patrick or I would go into that final round. David stood up, asked to talk to our coach in private, and the two came back saying “Brooke, Patrick, Sven – you guys are in”. David had volunteered to sit out.

Geneva and I talked before the round started – “this tournament means so much to me, but I really fucking love you” she said sweetly – all while gazing at me with those amazing blue eyes, and kissed me. Then finally, we were competing against one another - and she won. It might have been that her and her teammates were more experienced than us, but I’d be lying if I didn’t tell you that the role the previous night played effectively eliminated me as a competitor (whether we’re talking about the thoughts running through my head – or the fact that my exhaustion had caught up with me). She won – Brooke and David were graduating and would never compete again; we had lost. It was time to go home. And Geneva barely said two words to me after beating our team. But don’t worry, there’s an epilogue.

Fast forward a year – our team was back at the exact same tournament. Brooke and David had been replaced by Patrick and I – but, we were now leading the group; and had some new and skillful teammates at our side. And what do you know, once again we were up against Geneva and her team. Patrick and I got almost no sleep the night before the final round – it wasn’t nearly as exhilarating of a reason to stay up as the previous year – but we worked from 8PM to 2AM perfecting our strategy and plans for the final round. Our entire group had earned enough points to go to that final session – and we went in and destroyed Geneva and her team. It was one of the proudest and most amazing moments of my life. Calling Brooke and David and telling them we had won was glorifying; and Geneva calling me four times in a row, leaving a message crying about how ‘we needed to talk about how my team had an unfair advantage’ after the round ended was just icing on the cake.

Needless to say, Geneva and I never dated, never had another fetish session, or talked to each other much after that. But, despite all of the drama laced throughout this story - that one night remains extremely important to me, and I’ll always thank Geneva for that. As obvious as it was that she was playing me – there’s no doubt in my mind that she was turned on and liked being tickled. It’s obvious when an interest in tickling isn’t genuine – I’ve tickled girls who would fake their reactions and pretend to enjoy it, but Geneva is not one of them. That really opened my eyes. It helped me to be myself, be upfront with my fetishes, and do what I love. Despite the drama, the defeat, and the being played – the experience gave me the confidence to talk to women about what I was into (pictures of future sessions attached as a thank you for reading the whole story ) – things in my fetish world only became more erotic, adventurous – and ticklish because of the events in this story.

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed the story and the attached pics, I’d love any and all feedback.
3.png

Attachments

• IMG_5317.jpg
    IMG_5317.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 341
  • IMG_5176.jpg
    IMG_5176.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 412
  • IMG_2499.JPG
    IMG_2499.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 354
  • IMG_5290.jpg
    IMG_5290.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 429
Wonderful story! :feets: That was a great and detailed account of what was clearly a very important life experience for you. Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Wow, is that girl Geneva?

Sounds like an experience you will treasure forever. :)

Wow, is that girl Geneva?

Sounds like an experience you will treasure forever. :)

No, the first and last picture are from a friend in college I used to play with. The middle three are from a friend who I'm hoping to get a little closer too. :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back