• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I got married ^_^

Tenebrae

Verified
Hey all!

Just wanted to share the good news here: I got married yesterday (on D-Day lol) to a wonderful woman who has been by my side for the past 7 years. We shared together the excitement of our student years, then learned to live as responsible adults, after graduation. We overcame the racial and social prejudices we punctually had to face on the outside, as well as the cultural gaps we discovered were running between ourselves. We learned the true meaning of support in the face of increasing difficulties, and we grew up together to the point that we have now hopefully a good base for starting a family.

Wish us luck! ^_^

Last edited:
Congratulations! This is wonderful news! All my best to you and your new bride. :D

Congratulations, Tenebrae.

All the best to you and your new wife.

Best wishes to you and your bride, Tenebrae!!! May you have many kids to come (...after 3 years - ;)) :bubbleheart:

Congrats! I wish you and your wife all the happiness you can reasonably manage :p .

Congrats Tenebrae - beaver-structure it! (Had to, since you like it). My youngest is dating a Korean, and it is quite serious.., so I understand the qualms you and your wife may have. But, love overcomes many things. The best to ya's.

Congratulations! Best wishes and good luck to you and your wife! :bouncybou

Félicitations, 축하해요 and 恭喜! Your partner is very fortunate to be now formally wedded to such a fine person as you, Tenebrae. If she's anything like you, your future children are bound to be welcome blessings for this world.

Congratulations my friend. I wish you guys a happy fruitful marriage!

CONGRATULATIONS!

May you have many happy years together.

Thank you all for your great wishes! This community is awesome :xpulcy: Rest assured that I passed along your congratulations to my wife (feels unreal to call her that lol; she's still my "宝贝" in my mind ^_^) and she felt really moved. Now I am gonna reply more specifically to each of you, MTJ style:

Congratulations! This is wonderful news! All my best to you and your new bride. :D

Thanks man! I don't know when yet, but we WILL visit Texas, and we WILL share a beer around a bunch of grilled meat. Promise! w00t w00t!

:gbtoast:

Congratulations, Tenebrae.

All the best to you and your new wife.

Thank you Mitch! It is always a pleasure to catch you on this forum :bubble:

Many happy returns, buddy.

Thanks a lot! I love your screen name by the way, and the call to reason in your signature! I know more than a few people who should heed such words of wisdom.

Best wishes to you and your bride, Tenebrae!!! May you have many kids to come (...after 3 years - )

Ahhhh Bohy... Hands down my best and most loyal friend on this forum :holdinghands: Thank you so much for the support and the love along the years! I have yet to reply to your last email, but rest assured that I really appreciate your wisdom, and your advice will always find an attentive recipient in me. Thank you so much :bubbleheart:

Congrats! I wish you and your wife all the happiness you can reasonably manage

Lol I love this. Tell you what, even unreasonably I'll still take the happiness, haha :p Thanks, I appreciate!

Congrats Tenebrae - beaver-structure it! (Had to, since you like it). My youngest is dating a Korean, and it is quite serious.., so I understand the qualms you and your wife may have. But, love overcomes many things. The best to ya's.

Hahaha, I really love this expression ^_^ Thanks a lot! :Kiss2: I likewise wish your son/daughter all the best! I now know a great deal about mixed relationships, so I really understand how difficult they can be... but also how fantastically rewarding they can turn out if everyone does make an effort to understand each other, and the people around. Tell you what, for once, to hell with the clichés: love DOES overcome a great deal of obstacles. Best wishes, and thank you again!

Congratulations! Best wishes and good luck to you and your wife!

Shalom and thanks my friend! :gbtoast:

Félicitations, 축하해요 and 恭喜! Your partner is very fortunate to be now formally wedded to such a fine person as you, Tenebrae. If she's anything like you, your future children are bound to be welcome blessings for this world.

Thank you! I very much appreciate the multilingual and perfectly correct congratulations! Okay, not sure what these Korean characters are doing here... but WOW! Your words went straight to our hearts (although I do not deserve such sweet compliments). Rest assured that my wife is a much better person than I am, and that is precisely why I am so happy :p I do hold high hopes for our offspring, even though as the grumpy conservative I am, I tend to be pessimistic about what the world will have in store for them. But we'll try our best to give them the best chances in life! And much, multilingual love, haha ^_^

Congratulations my friend. I wish you guys a happy fruitful marriage!

Thank you kindly! It means a lot coming from you, whose courage in the face of liberal aggression on the P&R has been tested time and time again. We don't agree on everything, but nonetheless, I appreciate the kind words!

May you have many happy years together.

Thank you! I hope we will! :bubbleheart:

Last edited:
Hey - shouldn't you be spending time with your bride, and not us??? We'll be here. Have some fun with her!

Hey - shouldn't you be spending time with your bride, and not us??? We'll be here. Have some fun with her!

Haha I will, don't worry. Don't forget that you and I live in different time zones. I was @ the office just now when I replied, then I left early. Right now I am running across town to different administrations in order to get the necessary stamps and translations to have our marriage recognized by both countries.

Thank you all again for these kind wishes! You guys are awesome :bubbleheart:

Last edited:
Congrats to the two of you!! Such awesome news :D Now put the jet lag behind you and spend time with your bride!!

Well, finally some GREAT news in this crazy world!! Congratulations and best wishes to you both. I think you both found a keeper!

Well, finally some GREAT news in this crazy world!! Congratulations and best wishes to you both. I think you both found a keeper!

Thank you very much! It is very sweet of you~ The world is sure crazy, but it was indeed a happy moment in a sea of bad news. Glad it felt the same way for you :bubble:

Congrats dude! I hope you and your waifu have many snuggles and tickles together. ;) :D

... I really appreciate your wisdom, and your advice will always find an attentive recipient in me. Thank you so much :bubbleheart:

You're welcome. Well, I am basically not good at it. Maybe the subject piqued my interest when you asked for such advice, that I successfully indulged. Besides, it's quite a merry announcement that makes anyone smile :) for something really giggly good as getting married. Again, good luck!

You're welcome. Well, I am basically not good at it. Maybe the subject piqued my interest when you asked for such advice, that I successfully indulged. Besides, it's quite a merry announcement that makes anyone smile :) for something really giggly good as getting married. Again, good luck!

You're way too modest. I really like exchanging ideas with you, whether on the creative or on the personal side of our lives. You've proven a great friend along the years :twohugs:

It is a merry announcement for sure. And a big change in my life; my wife and I still haven't completely "recovered" from it, and neither did our parents. It is one of those "nothing changed and yet everything changed" kind of moments in life, I don't know if you see what I mean. It is both thrilling and a little bit odd at the same time, all the more so as I live in a foreign country, which makes the whole process largely different from what it would have been in France.

Either way, you guys are awesome :grouphug:

It is a merry announcement for sure. And a big change in my life; my wife and I still haven't completely "recovered" from it, and neither did our parents. It is one of those "nothing changed and yet everything changed" kind of moments in life, I don't know if you see what I mean. It is both thrilling and a little bit odd at the same time, all the more so as I live in a foreign country, which makes the whole process largely different from what it would have been in France.

Tenebrae - those of us that have gotten married have gone through the same thoughts. Nothing changed, everything changed, you haven't recovered from it, nor did your parents (oh heck, he/she will never get married...). Yes, you have some more cultural differences compared to most of us, but......that's why these times are so great. How else will we, as humanity, get along? Again, the best to you two.... and go have some fun - you can post here later.

Tenebrae - those of us that have gotten married have gone through the same thoughts. Nothing changed, everything changed, you haven't recovered from it, nor did your parents (oh heck, he/she will never get married...). Yes, you have some more cultural differences compared to most of us, but......that's why these times are so great. How else will we, as humanity, get along? Again, the best to you two.... and go have some fun - you can post here later.

Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining or anything. I am floating these days, it feels like our life has taken a big turn for the better. We love each other just as much as before, but the fact that we are now husband and wife has instilled a sense of responsibility in us, because we know we are now preparing to become a family, and everything we do now is with that goal in mind.

Thank you for your renewed wishes :gbtoast: Do not worry about me wasting my time here: I am at work right now, so I it is sort of how I am having fun at the moment (it's my lunch break). I'll see my wife like 90% of us working couples: when I get home :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back