• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Or Worship?

Are all these girls comfortable with having their photo's posted on a fetish site?...they look very young...

Yeah, we all are 20 so we are kind of young. Older one is 22 and younger one is 20 :) I'm 20 btw :D

Well I'm only 19, so it'd be hypocritical for me to complain about that. Just make sure they all know exactly what you're doing with their pics and are ok with it :thumbsup:

I vote group B to be completely tickled everywhere! Especially those bottom three girls....

Yeah, we all are 20 so we are kind of young. Older one is 22 and younger one is 20 :) I'm 20 btw :D

You didn't actually answer his question. Are these girls your models or are you posting pictures of them here without their consent?

More importantly I doubt these girls would want their photos in social settings to end up here. Like one of them is wearing braces , one picture is taken from snapchat (that's a recipe for disaster), another one looks like a pic taken at school lol.

More importantly I doubt these girls would want their photos in social settings to end up here. Like one of them is wearing braces , one picture is taken from snapchat (that's a recipe for disaster), another one looks like a pic taken at school lol.
I know what you mean...there's something a bit too...casual about these pictures. I'm finding it hard to believe that these are the photos they'd Ok to be put on a large fetish site...

I know what you mean...there's something a bit too...casual about these pictures. I'm finding it hard to believe that these are the photos they'd Ok to be put on a large fetish site...

My point exactly. I doubt a girl would want her profile picture from a social media website posted on here lol

Well, let's ignore the morality aspect of it for the time being. OP says they're of legal age, and if he's going to run a C4S store he'll have to have proof of age anyway. No, let's talk about it from a practical standpoint.

OP, are you okay with your friends potentially being stalked by creepy fetishists who can trace these pictures back to their social media accounts with Google Image Search? Because this community is full of people who don't understand boundaries, and it won't be long before these girls start picking up "fans".

Producers protect their models' identities for a reason. You're being incredibly irresponsible, here.

EDIT: aaaand now he's changed the original post to be about something completely different.

Last edited:
He made a mistake and corrected it. I don't see the problem

Me neither. I was just noting for anyone late to the party that the thread was originally about something totally different.

Whole lotta "it depends" here......first off, does the 'ler dig it, and does the lee dig it? Also, is the lee too ticklish for worship? I personally find that hot, so the key there is to massage the soles first, so the nerves are accustomed to touch, then start slow with the worship. The lee also may dig ticklish worship/lickling, so that's a factor that may be remedied with consensual bondage. Worship is more personal and intimate than finger/tool tickling, so the mindset is different. If you have a "tickle friend" with whom you're not "with" yet, worship may be perceived by one or both parties as taking it to the next level. Then there may be lees who are only somewhat foot-ticklish BUT they get extremely turned on when foot-worshipped. I've had "playmates" like that.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back