• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Please help. Piracy is wrong. It is killing us. We aren't rich like you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. Sure Marvan's being a jerk but CE is crossing major lines. He's acting fucking insane over stuff someone said on the internet, it's kinda scary...

If this is what you consider "fucking insane" might I suggest never venturing too far outside facebook and TMF, you'd have an aneurysm with some of the jokes you'll see.

Not to mention he hasn't once actually advocated piracy on anything I've seen on this thread. It looks like he was saying that piracy is just something people need to deal with in the industry and that complaining won't help it. Then the laughing gas guy and CE started attacking him

And even though piracy should not be advocated things got out of hand. I don't think that people should just sit back and accept it as it sounds like he was implying and I believe producers should look towards some solution if that's at all possible. So even though I agree with responses against what he said I don't agree with the direction the responses took.

It's a severe problem.
I'm an artist myself. There needs to be a way to do this but I have no idea what.

And even though piracy should not be advocated things got out of hand. I don't think that people should just sit back and accept it as it sounds like he was implying and I believe producers should look towards some solution if that's at all possible. So even though I agree with responses against what he said I don't agree with the direction the responses took.

Oh for sure. I 100% agree. It just seems personalities have gotten in the mix and misinformation is getting spread.

Oh for sure. I 100% agree. It just seems personalities have gotten in the mix and misinformation is getting spread.

And that's the problem. You pulled in 20+ pages deep. Did you read all 22 pages? If you did, you would know that Mavran and few others have been trolling this thread throughout, trying to very much incite producer's anger. The moment he's the target of a tasteless joke, he suddenly plays the victim and puts his hands up claiming that he may have acted like a total douche, but his shitty behavior didn't warrant being the object of a said tasteless joke and people start rushing to his defense. None of this should have happened, but trolls like Mavran don't really care about the topic of this thread as much as they care about pissing people off. Mission accomplished.

And that's the problem. You pulled in 20+ pages deep. Did you read all 22 pages? If you did, you would know that Mavran and few others have been trolling this thread throughout, trying to very much incite producer's anger. The moment he's the target of a tasteless joke, he suddenly plays the victim and puts his hands up claiming that he may have acted like a total douche, but his shitty behavior didn't warrant being the object of a said tasteless joke and people start rushing to his defense. None of this should have happened, but trolls like Mavran don't really care about the topic of this thread as much as they care about pissing people off. Mission accomplished.

Yeah, I did read it. But you also seem to have a track record of calling anyone who disagrees with you a troll. To me it looks like he first gave his answer and then got swarmed with negative comments and he responded in kind. He shouldn't have, but acting like you or the other acted less douchey is disingenuous. Especially when the reaction escalated to comparing him to a murderer. It's petty on both sides, but one side sure as hell had a far worse reaction than the other.

Yeah, I did read it. But you also seem to have a track record of calling anyone who disagrees with you a troll. To me it looks like he first gave his answer and then got swarmed with negative comments and he responded in kind. He shouldn't have, but acting like you or the other acted less douchey is disingenuous. Especially when the reaction escalated to comparing him to a murderer. It's petty on both sides, but one side sure as hell had a far worse reaction than the other.

That's because trolling happens a lot on the internet. His post was inflammatory from the start. He knew full well that no producer was going to agree with him and when we called him on his baseless position, he repeatedly called us "angry", "childish", "impotent" (his favorite word) and a slew of others. It was the same words, just rearranged in a different order. He didn't care. He was interested in stirring up trouble. Again, mission accomplished. He helped derail a thread that will probably get closed. He and and those like him will not be disciplined and they will laugh their asses off at the way they burned down yet another worthwhile thread. That is the waste of oxygen you are defending.

Interesting Mavran3...the post you made disappeared...but I caught it before you deleted it....

-----------
Mavran3
View Profile
View Forum Posts
Private Message
View Blog Entries
Add as Contact
Mavran3 is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by laughinggaszone View Post
That's because trolling happens a lot on the internet. His post was inflammatory from the start. He knew full well that no producer was going to agree with him and when we called him on his baseless position, he repeatedly called us "angry", "childish", "impotent" (his favorite word) and a slew of others. It was the same words, just rearranged in a different order. He didn't care. He was interested in stirring up trouble. Again, mission accomplished. He helped derail a thread that will probably get closed. He and and those like him will not be disciplined and they will laugh their asses off at the way they burned down yet another worthwhile thread. That is the waste of oxygen you are defending.

But you and others were insulting him from the beginning, and his earlier posts seem like he was legitimately giving his position on the matter at hand. Then the insults started flying from both directions. And then someone compared him to a mass murdering racist. I'm not defending him, but your anger at him is pretty hypocritical. You've done much of the same stuff you're criticizing him for. He was an ass yes, but you all were. I won't defend any of you, I just found the responses to him to be far more inappropriate than anything he said.

---

Don't you mean "me" and not "him"...you were talking about yourself in the third person in your post...or did you post with the wrong user name and then quickly delete it? Mavran3...Ticklechatter...this is my point...trolling for LOLs.

Last edited:
Interesting Mavran3...the post you made disappeared...but I caught it before you deleted it....

-----------
Mavran3
View Profile
View Forum Posts
Private Message
View Blog Entries
Add as Contact

But you and others were insulting him from the beginning, and his earlier posts seem like he was legitimately giving his position on the matter at hand. Then the insults started flying from both directions. And then someone compared him to a mass murdering racist. I'm not defending him, but your anger at him is pretty hypocritical. You've done much of the same stuff you're criticizing him for. He was an ass yes, but you all were. I won't defend any of you, I just found the responses to him to be far more inappropriate than anything he said.

---

Don't you mean "me" and not "him"...you were talking about yourself in the third person in your post...or did you post with the wrong user name and then quickly delete it? Mavran3...Ticklechatter...this is my point...trolling for LOLs.

Whoops.

Whoops indeed. But you know what, he did his damage. He derailed this thread with pages and pages of nonsense. I've sent a copy to the mods.
They can deal with him.

He even agreed with me as TickleChatter when I said I disagreed with him as Mavran3. Crazy shit goin' on here.

-----------
Mavran3
View Profile
View Forum Posts
Private Message
View Blog Entries
Add as Contact

---

He got caught on a sockpuppet or something?

He even agreed with me as TickleChatter when I said I disagreed with him as Mavran3. Crazy shit goin' on here.

He's a troll. He was just here to amuse himself at our expense. He would have continued this until the thread got locked or he got bored. Fortunately, he was careless.

He got caught on a sockpuppet or something?

He was using multiple accounts. He thought he was posting as Ticklechatter, defending his Mavran3 account, but accidentally posted
the defense while in his Mavran3 account. He deleted it after he saw the post, but I saw it before he could delete it and I copied it.

He was using multiple accounts. He thought he was posting as Ticklechatter, defending his Mavran3 account, but accidentally posted
the defense while in his Mavran3 account. He deleted it after he saw the post, but I saw it before he could delete it and I copied it.

Ok cool, I wanted to be 100% sure before I pointed out how he's apparently had a second account since September of last year. For some reason.

Ok cool, I wanted to be 100% sure before I pointed out how he's apparently had a second account since September of last year. For some reason.

He may very well have other accounts. The mods will have to try and sort it out. He got caught, he'll slink away and screw with someone else using another username. Guys like him have no life.

This whole "community" is full of fucking nuts. Jesus Christ.

Amen.

It's like Dennis Miller said regarding drugs (back when he was funny);

"It's not the activity I have a problem with, it's the people you have to do it with."

Amen.

It's like Dennis Miller said regarding drugs (back when he was funny);

"It's not the activity I have a problem with, it's the people you have to do it with."

You know how most people are afraid of being "outed" by like walking in on them beating off to a clip, or having their YouTube suggestions bringing up videos or being called out on a party "Say friend, why do you keep tickling all the girls?!".

I'm afraid of being "outed" posting here. I'd whack my bag to Tickle Room videos in a crowded room before I ever admitted to posting on here. I don't understand why a forum full of (presumably) adults are so fucking strange but here we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back