• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Please help. Piracy is wrong. It is killing us. We aren't rich like you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So mad you try to draw a non existent line between me and a mass murderer. What sad, thin skin you have.

Nah your weird dead eyes and the fact that you both have the same exact nose just gave me a sensible chuckle.

Did you think I was accusing you of "killing" people like you "killed" producers or something?

Nah your weird dead eyes and the fact that you both have the same exact nose just gave me a sensible chuckle.

Did you think I was accusing you of "killing" people like you "killed" producers or something?

Man someone is triggered! And still slinging these impotent accusations. I hit a nerve, huh? Grow up you pathetic cretin lol

triggered!

Ya know, maybe when you're being accused of being an asspie loser, using 'Red Pill' terminology isn't the best way to disprove that.

How do you feel about "degenerates" while you're at it?

Let it go, man. He's a troll. Although he apparently likes the word impotent.

Ya know, maybe when you're being accused of being an asspie loser, using 'Red Pill' terminology isn't the best way to disprove that.

How do you feel about "degenerates" while you're at it?

The guy who used "kek" unironically is trying to accuse me of using "red pill terminology..." is it hard living in your hypocritical pathetic world? Filled with baseless assumptions and just getting angrier and angrier? I mean this with all sincerity, seek help. It's not normal to get this pitifully mad because of a thread on the internet. I reiterate, grow up.

The guy who used "kek" unironically is trying to accuse me of using "red pill terminology..." is it hard living in your hypocritical pathetic world? Filled with baseless assumptions and just getting angrier and angrier? I mean this with all sincerity, seek help. It's not normal to get this pitifully mad because of a thread on the internet. I reiterate, grow up.

You talk like a Sargon of Akkad video. Stop it.

And the baseless accusations and projections continue. Seriously, get help dude.

What am I "accusing you" of right there? I'm making fun of your blithering, verbose posts.

Learn what these words mean before you use them, dipshit.

The same guy who used the word "gleamed" instead of "gleaned" and "effected" instead of "affected" is gonna try to lecture on grammar? This hypocrisy would be funny, if it weren't so sad.

The same guy who used the word "gleamed" instead of "gleaned" and "effected" instead of "affected" is gonna try to lecture on grammar? This hypocrisy would be funny, if it weren't so sad.

That's not even a "grammatical" error you dumb fuck, you literally don't even understand the meaning of shit you're saying. As demonstrated by what you just did right there.

That's not even a "grammatical" error you dumb fuck, you literally don't even understand the meaning of shit you're saying. As demonstrated by what you just did right there.

So it looks like you need both psychiatric help and remedial grade school English. This is just sad at this point.

Regardless of who's right or wrong ya'll better be careful. Surprised Myriads hasn't locked this shit already.

Regardless of who's right or wrong ya'll better be careful. Surprised Myriads hasn't locked this shit already.

Same here. Sure Marvan's being a jerk but CE is crossing major lines. He's acting fucking insane over stuff someone said on the internet, it's kinda scary...

Yeah, this thread will lock soon. But what the hell is this comparing Dylann Roof to another member of this forum? That is nothing to joke about at all. Roof is one sick twisted bastard that should fry for his crime. Someone advocating piracy does not belong in that same category. Piracy is wrong, but comparing to Roof? That psycho is one of the few humans I would love to see die a painful cruel death. Let it go man, let it go.

Yeah, this thread will lock soon. But what the hell is this comparing Dylann Roof to another member of this forum? That is nothing to joke about at all. Roof is one sick twisted bastard that should fry for his crime. Someone advocating piracy does not belong in that same category. Piracy is wrong, but comparing to Roof? That psycho is one of the few humans I would love to see die a painful cruel death. Let it go man, let it go.

Tell me about it. I'll own up to being a jerk at times in this thread, but that's like bringing a nuke to a fist fight.

Not to mention he hasn't once actually advocated piracy on anything I've seen on this thread. It looks like he was saying that piracy is just something people need to deal with in the industry and that complaining won't help it. Then the laughing gas guy and CE started attacking him

So it looks like you need both psychiatric help and remedial grade school English. This is just sad at this point.

Isn't repeatedly trolling a thread with the condescending taunts of a reasonably bright 9th-grader sort of sad, as well?
If the producers are so far beneath you, shouldn't you be seeking out more worthy adversaries?

Not to mention he hasn't once actually advocated piracy on anything I've seen on this thread. It looks like he was saying that piracy is just something people need to deal with in the industry and that complaining won't help it. Then the laughing gas guy and CE started attacking him

Ok, troll. You have 4 posts and they are all in this thread. Use your real username or shut up.

Isn't repeatedly trolling a thread with the condescending taunts of a reasonably bright 9th-grader sort of sad, as well?
If the producers are so far beneath you, shouldn't you be seeking out more worthy adversaries?

The guy gets no sympathy from me. He's been a total douche troll for a dozen pages and now he's suddenly a victim garnering sympathy because someone made a tasteless joke. I already reported this thread. I hate to see it go, but it's become nothing but troll bait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back