• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Teacher

Phoenix1

This is one of my favorite memories. I had a Teacher in High School, we’ll call her Ms M. She taught English and headed the Drama Club. These are the three times I got to tickle her feet.
1st Time.
We were riding on a school bus on our way back from an event in State College. We got bit of a late start and were riding along Ms. M’s husband was driving.

As it was a it later than we though I had been talking to Mr. M about sports, when I noticed everyone else on the bus had drifted off to sleep, including Ms. M. I told Mr. M I was going to sleep for a bit if he didn’t mind, which he didn’t.

I walked back to a seat right behind Ms.M, who I noticed laid down across the seat with her nylon encased feet pointing towards the isle. I also laid down but with my head facing her feet in the seat right behind her.

Her left foot hung off the bench. Her feet were a bit long, but well-shaped and very narrow. She was always running around the stage area in nylons which is why I agreed to work for her.

I laid down on the bench with my right hand sticking out just short of her foot. I checked her husband who was occupied with driving. So I slowly moved my hand closer and closer to her foot. I touched her foot and started to lightly tickle her arch.
After approximately 10 seconds or so, she moved her foot, rubbed it with her other foot. Then she placed the right foot where her left foot was. I repeated the process over and over again 3 times on each foot, until she pulled both feet out of reach.

2nd Time.

My favorite tickle came one day on the set. We were setting up for dress rehearsal, and Ms. M was on a tear. Even I couldn’t do anything right to her mind. She’d ask for 3 things and then complain when I didn’t get it done fast enough to suit her.
She was sitting on her haunches with her nylon feet hanging off the stage yelling at the crew, while I was running myself mad. I had just set the light’s and started to try them out and came up behind her.

Then I noticed her feet, just hanging there begging me to tickle them. She was yelling and an idea came to me. I walked up behind her and said out loud “You sound angry Mr. M, you really need to laugh a bit.”

And with that, I grabbed her ankle and began tickling her foot, fast and hard. She went nuts, screamed, pitched forward, and started to yell “NO, NO don’t tickle me Please.” She clawed and pounded her fist on the stage, laughing her arse off.

I stopped after 15 or so seconds, but wasn’t finished with her. When I let go of her right foot. She stayed on the floor painting and giggling a bit. I moved over to her left foot and said, “Had enough?”, and started to tickle her left foot as I had her right.
She screamed again for me to stop, but it fell on deaf ears. I tickled her for 10 seconds, all the while she clawed and tried to get away. I said to the group “Isn’t this better than her yelling?” After 10 seconds I stopped, but tickled both of her feet without hold her down. She screamed and to her surprise pulled away, and I beat a hasty retreat.

3rd and Last tickle.

The last play of the year and the group was researching while she was grading papers from class. Once again, she had removed her shoes and propped her feet in-between the seats in front of her.

Both feet were wedged in tight when I came up to ask a lighting question. I asked the question but her answer didn’t make any sense. It was then I understood that she wasn’t even listening. I thought to myself that this is a great chance to tickle her again.

So I said “Ms M, are you ticklish?” She just said yes, but not with any knowledge to the question. So I asked if I could tickle her feet and again with the same lack of attention she sure what ever I thought was best.

So my left arm came down upon her ankles and I started to rack my fingers across the soles of her feet. She said “NO, NO, don’t…Please don’t tickle meeeeeeee!” She couldn’t pull them out of where they were, and she started to pled with me to stop, while she bounced around in her seat.

I changed back and forth between her two feet for 20 seconds, listening to her laugh and beg me to stop. I did and laughed a bit and told her she needed to pay attention when I asked her questions. She did after all say I could tickle her feet if I thought it was what I wanted.

I saw Ms. M’s feet a lot since then until I left High School, but was never again in a position to tickle her. She ws certainly a joy to tickle, but never again was I able to get one in.

Phoenix1

Welcome to the TMF, Phoenix1, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.
That was a fine story. Thanks for sharing your experiences here. :feets:

:welcome:WELCOME TO THE FORUM.

I like reading good :tickling: stories like the one you wrote about a ticklish teacher.

Awesome story. I wonder how much fun Mr. M had every night w/those ticklish soles.

That's the kind of person you wish you could tie down and have your way with them for as long as you like! :p

As first posts go, that was amazing. I've always had a thing for teacher tickling, although I never got to do it myself. I got lots to remove their shoes and reveal stocking feet for me as part of a non-existent science experiment, but never had the guts to tickle. Good work, fella.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

These sound like great experiences Phoenix. Can you describe Mrs. M's looks? Thin ? Heavy ? Height ? Does she resemble anyone famous ? How old was she at the time ? How many years ago did this happen? Was she a mom ?

Great stories! I used to fantasize about tickling the nylon feet of a couple of my teachers in high school but never got the chance.

Thank you one and all.

Phoenix you never answered my questions above regarding Mrs. M. I asked if you can describe her looks like height, weight and who she looks like. Also, if she had kids. Great experience and thank you. I tickled a teacher twice, one was a neck tickle, the other was a foot tickle, I can te'll the story if you all like, it was not as good as your experiences.

Jack,

Sorry I missed your questions. She had blonde hair of a middle length, she was tall for a women and was as I recall pretty darn attractive. She had no kids the time that I knew her and I got the impression that she never wanted any. I'd enjoy reading your stories, so yes please print them.

Jack,

Sorry I missed your questions. She had blonde hair of a middle length, she was tall for a women and was as I recall pretty darn attractive. She had no kids the time that I knew her and I got the impression that she never wanted any. I'd enjoy reading your stories, so yes please print them.

Thanks for your reply Phoenix. How old was this Mrs. M at the time and was this many years ago ? Here are my stories

the first one was this 4th grade teacher that I had. I use to stay after to get extra help but I developed this attraction for this lady. She was in her early 30's I guess and pretty attractive. I don't remember how it started but we she was helping me with some homework after class and then this spider appeared and she screamed and jumped. She then took a paperback book and killed it. I then asked her why she was afraid of them and she said because they're ugly. I said what if it crawls on you like this and wiggled my fingers on her arm like a spider and she pulled it back with a giggle saying stop you little devil that tickles. I then wiggled my finger on her neck and she scrunched her neck with a giggle and pulled away saying I'm very ticklish please stop. She then made the mistake and said what if someone did this to you and she then tickled my sides. I didn't even move, I was so thrilled that I found out my teacher was ticklish and I tickled her. I then tweaked her ribs and she jumped and said Ok that's enough, i hate to be tickled. Too bad I never got to tickle her again, I really wanted to get her feet too.

The second time was in 10th grade Geometry class. This teacher had beautiful big eyes and just a beautiful face. Lets call her Mrs. Smith. She was a little bottom heavy but also could be quite bitchy at times. It was spring time and I fantasized alot about her sandaled feet. I remember her second toe was longer than her big toe but that was ok because her feet looked super smooth, narrow and nice. I was on line to ask her a question at her desk when I noticed she had her feet out of her shoes. I dropped a pencil on purpose and it rolled near her foot. I went to get the pencil as I picked it up I tickled her arch with the eraser part of the pencil. I heard a ehhhhh and she yanked her foot back and then looked under the table. I was able to get up quickly and for some reason no one knew I did it. I think everyone was in another world or just not paying attention. The girl being helped said whats wrong Mrs. Smith ? She then replied saying someone tickled my foot, the girl laughed and the two other people laughed. She then joked and said you don't understand I am very ticklish on my feet, if someone tries it again, they will get kicked. I never tried it again but every time I went to her class for the rest of the year I would snicker to myself that this woman never knew I tickled her feet. Any questions ?

Jack, I had answered but I guess it didn't post. She was early 30's blonde, and had an attractive figure, ( or that is my memory of her). Her feet were very long and thin and she had no kids with no plans to have any. I'd love to hear you tales. Sorry again for the delay in responding.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back