• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PUUUUCK

ghbjjk

Do I have any hockey fans here? Any Pittsburgh repeat hopefuls? Any Nashville fans itching for that very first championship? What do we think of the series so far people? I have no dog in this fight so as a general fan of the sport I have been thrilled with the hard hitting passion of the series after both home sets.

I am Ranger fan. So i am rooting for Nashville. They have made quite a run, upsetting Chicago, St. Louis and Nashville. I think they have to momentum to beat the Penguins.

Very nice. Yes I love that the league still has so much parity to it that a 16th seed can still prove to be a legitimate contender

Not much into hockey, but I've been following the series a bit. Any close series like this is awesome in my opinion. Better than the NBA Finals for sure.

Yeah wicked competitive game the other night huh? I think the Penguins have it, this will be the first elimination game the Predators have had to play all postseason, and so far they apparently have not done well under pressure lol

I love the Stanley Cup, but as I've said in previous posts, I'm a Caps fan, so naturally, I'm rooting for Nashville. Not that I hate the Pens, but I'd like to see Nashville win their first.

I'm surprised in Game 5 that the ref behind the goal didn't see Crosby faceplanting Subban and then shoving his face to the ice, not once but TWICE!! I guess he was shielded by Crosby's body. This series has been much more chippy than a Stanley Cup final usually is; you usually don't see this many penalties at this time of the year.

I'm hoping the Preds can take game six, there's nothing much better than a game 7 for the Stanley Cup!!

Barbershopman

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back