• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling my friend's ONE ticklish spot

TickleBelly98

TMF Poster
It was late at night, after we had just finished our last drama performance of the year. My friend and I were so tired, but we both attended the afterparty at our friend's house anyway. It was a crazy fun time! We ate, talked, played cards, and generally enjoyed the company of our cast. I love these people to death: such a fantastic group.

My friend was a girl of my same age, very pretty, big smile that made me smile when she did, and a great body. I'd never tickled her before, but I'd thought about it. Shoulder-length brown hair, brown eyes, long, tan legs, and a spunky personality. She was in shorts at about mid-thigh and a sweatshirt.

At some point, someone mentioned the word "tickling." Of course I, who have kept my tickle fetish under wraps but couldn't resist the opportunity, immediately broached the "senstitive" ( ;) ) topic of being ticklish. My friend confessed that she wasn't ticklish, except on one spot. She's a pretty open person, and didn't seem scared to share this information. Then again, we were all exhausted, and our minds were a little addled.

I said "what spot?" and she immediately indicated her hips/lower sides. Experimentally, I poked her in that spot ("Like, right here?"), and she immediately burst out laughing, her face turned red and she curled into a ball. She got out of the ball, and the rest of us were laughing as well, at her instant reaction. This spot was like ticklish electricity to her: unbearably ticklish and amazingly effective. She pointed at me with a huge smile and said "Don't do that!"

Of course, I did it again. I kept poking and grabbing her hips, squeezing and probing those sensitive sides, and she would break out into loud, beautiful laughter and her big white smile, which only served to encourage me.

And so it continued for the rest of the night. I followed her around the house, continuing the party but tickling her hips from behind at random moments. At one point, we got into a three-person tickle fight with another girl, where they poked my sides, and I tickled theirs right back, even tickling the other girl's feet at one point. I told her I didn't believe that that was her only spot: she let me try her armpits, above her knee, and feet, and no reaction. So I was satisfied: I'd just focus on the hips.

I eventually chased her downstairs, where I caught her around the waist from behind and held her, my hands digging into her hips and sides. I tickled her for a full 10 seconds before she broke my hold, and her laughter filled the basement and made our friends look over curiously. When she broke away, she said "I actually don't mind this much. My dad and brother used to do this to me, but stopped when i got older. It's nice to have my buttons pushed every once in a while." And she smiled at me.

Needless to say, that wasn't the last time I massage-tickled her hips that night. I still tickle her hips from time to time when I see her, sometimes a quick jab and sometimes a squeeze, but she always smiles and remembers the party. What a fun night! Not one I'll ever forget. :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back